What's new

Spratly Islands News

Spanking time for thieves in our South China Sea!!!

HQvIC.jpg

And we are doing such cruel things to those 21 Vietnamese we captured in our South China Sea. We are making them pay dearly for their mistake. :smokin:

Soon China will invade Hanoi and take back Northern Vietnam, traditionally Chinese territory for 1000 years! The last time we attacked in 1979, we killed 130,000 Vietnamese within only 28 days. This time, we will bring a lot of napalm and agent orange because we know Vietnamese like these.

HQvIC.jpg

And we are doing such cruel things to those 21 Vietnamese we captured in our South China Sea. We are making them pay dearly for their mistake. :smokin:

Soon China will invade Hanoi and take back Northern Vietnam, traditionally Chinese territory for 1000 years! The last time we attacked in 1979, we killed 130,000 Vietnamese within only 28 days. This time, we will bring a lot of napalm and agent orange because we know Vietnamese like these.

its your bed time baby...sleep tight...and dont wet your bed :lazy: :lazy: :lazy:

It's true,
We don't want to against china, a rising power. However, the china's claims nine-dotted line is not acceptable. It is the cause of all the disputes.
In 2011, many times china threatens Vietnam's ships and Philippines' ships, where only 120km from Vietnam's coast, 600km from China's coast; and where 80 km from Philippines' coast, 1000km from China's coast.....
Vietnam accuses China after patrol boat fracas | Energy & Oil | Reuters

If you type in google the phrase "nine-dotted line", you will find the results.

This is on wikipedia:

The nine-dotted line, U-shape line, or nine-dash map (Chinese: 南海九段线; pinyin: nánhǎi jiǔduàn xiàn; literally "Nine division lines of the South China Sea"; Vietnamese: Đường lưỡi bò; literally: "ox's tongue line") refers to the demarcation line used by the government of the People's Republic of China for its claim in the South China Sea, an area including the Paracel Islands (occupied by China but claimed by Vietnam and Taiwan) and Spratly Islands disputed by the Philippines, China, Brunei, Malaysia, Taiwan and Vietnam, who each either claim all or part of the Spratlys, which are believed to sit on vast mineral resources, including oil.[1] According to Chinese sources the line first appeared in February 1948 as an eleven-dotted U-shape line in a map appearing in a private publication in the Republic of China.[2]

According to President Aquino of the Philippines, "China’s 9-dash line territorial claim over the entire South China Sea is against international laws, particularly the United National Convention of the Laws of the Sea (UNCLOS)".[5] Vietnam also rejected the 9-dotted line claim, citing that it is baseless and against the UNCLOS.[6] In 2010, at a regional conference in Hanoi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced that "The United States has a national interest in freedom of navigation, open access to Asia's maritime commons, and respect for international law in the South China Sea".[7] The United States has also called for unfettered access to the area that China claims as its own, and accused Beijing of adopting an increasingly aggressive stance on the high seas.[7]

9_dotted_line.png

Nine-dotted line (highlighted in green) as claimed by the P.R China

Nine-dotted line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you know when these 9-dotted line was claimed? 65 years ago, when China was republic of China instead of PRC, not a single country said a thing. And now gas was found under water. You suddenly thought it's unacceptable? The international law you mentioned was legistated in 1982,much later than 9-dotted line.

Do you know when these 9-dotted line was claimed? 65 years ago, when China was republic of China instead of PRC, not a single country said a thing. And now gas was found under water. You suddenly thought it's unacceptable? The international law you mentioned was legistated in 1982,much later than 9-dotted line.

maybe...but China submitted his claim in UN on May 7, 2009..much later than UNCLOS...

My friend, I agree with you in many of your views, but I don't agree with you in your views about India.
I really don't know much about issues between the South Asian countries with India. But that does not affect Vietnam sees both India and Bangladesh are our friends.
India today is an very important partner of Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Burma... as well as ASEAN....
We cooperate with India does not mean that want to use India as a balancer against Chinese threat. Even when the problem between ASEAN and China is resolved, the relationship between ASEAN - India continues to grow....
I hope these differences will not affect relations between us, Bangladesh and Vietnam as well as Bangladesh and ASEAN... :tup::tdown:

If you look at the map china's claim nine-dotted line in the East Sea (south china sea), you will understand that no one can compare to China about bullying, unreasonable, unlawful and aggressive.

My friend, thanks for your straight, honest and balanced response.

It is about the general theory, that when a country or entity finds itself to be too big and powerful, it thinks that it can get away with anything. It happened to old empires, happened to British, French, the US and of course today the Chinese. India is no exception if you ask its immediate neighbors, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka.

India is a regional power and hopes to be a global power in the future, so we have to accept its desire to have and the reality of its ongoing mutually beneficial relationship with its regional neighbors as well as faraway countries. To think otherwise would be to deny reality, on our part. So we do not want to bring our difficulty with India at this point to our aspiring relationship with ASEAN, as well as East Asian countries like China, Japan and South Korea, which hopefully will bring tremendous strategic benefits for both Bangladesh and a future ASEAN+ grouping.

My main point was and still is that countries as big as China or India are not cut out to become partners of future Unions, as they will dominate any such groupings. So economic relationship is good and healthy, but strategic and military ties with India may not be good for the long term, as it might not be acceptable to countries like Bangladesh, Brunei, Malaysia and Indonesia, as a strategic tie with China will be unacceptable to Japan, Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar and Thailand.

So we should go for full trade, land route development and economic relationship with these two giants, but should steer clear of strategic and military ties with them, which we should develop among ourselves, the little guys.

I hope you do not mind bringing my ideas in this thread, as it is just one man's own new and innovative ideas on geopolitics, not in any way the official position of my people and govt. of Bangladesh.

They must still be living in the past to be so 'STUBBORN' , unless they come to reality then things will not get any easier or better ...

You sure sound like an arrogant boy with your bold scripts every time you say something. Have some etiquette, would you.

While you're accusing China for occupying 7 rocks and yet kowtowing to the Vietnamese boys here in which their mother country illegally occupies 28 islands. How phony can one be. Or you are one of them hiding behind another country flag make it look like Vietnam is getting international support? How ingenious.

You sure sound like an arrogant boy with your bold scripts every time you say something. Have some etiquette, would you.

While you're accusing China for occupying 7 rocks and yet kowtowing to the Vietnamese boys here in which their mother country illegally occupies 28 islands. How phony can one be. Or you are one of them hiding behind another country flag make it look like Vietnam is getting international support? How ingenious.

I will not lower my standards to an illiterate person like you, and YES I am of Filipino/American descent and not Vietnamese but I do support them in the ongoing disputes in the Spratlys against your pathetic country ...

I will not lower my standards to an illiterate person like you, and YES I am of Filipino/American descent and not Vietnamese and I do support them in the ongoing dispute in the Spratlys with your pathetic country ...

Did you say something? Sorry I can't hear those scripts. You are too loud for me.

Even though I can't hear you because you're talking too loud, I can guess you probably claimed to be a genuine Filipino. But you know what? I don't believe you. No decent patriotic Filipino boy would let bandits take his properties and kowtow to them at the same time. If you are genuine then you are a traitor of your country!

Boy, you lost all your credibility.

HQvIC.jpg

I'm not surprised with your arrogant words, but I was surprised that ahfatzia has "thanked" a comment such words.
Your previous generations also had wet dreams as you, but they have always met a dismal failure. The following photos were posted in the TIME,
I'm sure you do not want to be one of them:

chinavietnam_05.jpg

Vietnamese troops watch over detained Chinese soldiers on Feb. 26, 1979.
Seasoned by decades of guerrilla war and equipped with the latest Soviet technology, the Vietnamese proved too strong for China's People's Liberation Army (PLA), whose strategy still revolved around deploying "human waves" of ragtag soldiers, a tactic used nearly three decades before during the Korean War.

China-Vietnam Border War, 30 Years Later - Photo Essays - TIME

:tup:
The world’s most advanced semi-submersible drilling platform Offshore Oil 981 “February 14 has successfully passed the Guangdong Maritime Safety Administration and the Maritime Safety Administration in Zhanjiang joint its ship safety inspection, will be put into operation in the South China Sea. The platform weight of more than 30,000 t, with a maximum drilling depth of up to 12,000 m.

6 billion yuan ordered the ultra deep water semi-submersible drilling platform, funded by the China National Offshore Oil Corporation and weight of over 30,000 tons, a deck area equivalent to the size of a standard football field, drilling from the bottom to the top of up to 137.8 m, the total cable length of over 800 km. Its maximum operating depth of 3050 m, the maximum drilling depth of 12,000 meters. It is understood that this design life of 30 years of deep-water semi-submersible drilling platform, Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. a wholly owned subsidiary by the China State Shipbuilding commitment to design, procurement, construction.

Offshore Oil 981 “After comprehensive testing, will serve as the flagship of the fleet of the CNOOC Deepwater Development, moved to the South China Sea deepwater exploration drilling, production drilling, completion and workover field operations. It put into use, has a strategic significance for China to enter the deep-sea marine engineering and equipment development, and enhance the ability of deep-water operations, to achieve national energy strategy to safeguard national interests.

:eek:
n9m7D.jpg

oh5Ye.jpg

Boys learn some diplomacy and get good educations, perhaps, someday you'll help you country to develop something similar to the above and more. Sincerely.

I'm not surprised with your arrogant words, but I was surprised that ahfatzia has "thanked" a comment such words.
Your previous generations also had wet dreams as you, but they have always met a dismal failure. The following photos were posted in the TIME,
I'm sure you do not want to be one of them:
You are proud of 1979 where we killed 130,000 of you in just 28 days and turned 6 of your provinces into wasteland? :lol:

You think Vietnam is a strong country? You dream about your "Dai Viet"? Then prepare for another 1979 (Hanoi attack), 1984 (Laoshan skirmish) and 1988 (Johnson Reef naval skirmish) added together, but this time, we will use much more cruel weapons like napalm and agent orange.

It's so funny to see Vietnamese deformed from USA war try to challenge a big and powerful country like China :)

My main point was and still is that countries as big as China or India are not cut out to become partners of future Unions, as they will dominate any such groupings. So economic relationship is good and healthy, but strategic and military ties with India may not be good for the long term, as it might not be acceptable to countries like Bangladesh, Brunei, Malaysia and Indonesia, as a strategic tie with China will be unacceptable to Japan, Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar and Thailand.

So we should go for full trade, land route development and economic relationship with these two giants, but should steer clear of strategic and military ties with them, which we should develop among ourselves, the little guys.
LOL You think Vietnamese are a meek and peaceful people? :rofl: You think they are victims? :rofl:

Go ask Cambodia, Laos and Thailand how peaceful Vietnam is! Please don't just apply your understanding of South Asian geopolitics to East Asian countries. It just doesn't work that way.

The world’s most advanced semi-submersible drilling platform Offshore Oil 981 “February 14 has successfully passed the Guangdong Maritime Safety Administration and the Maritime Safety Administration in Zhanjiang joint its ship safety inspection, will be put into operation in the South China Sea. The platform weight of more than 30,000 t, with a maximum drilling depth of up to 12,000 m.

6 billion yuan ordered the ultra deep water semi-submersible drilling platform, funded by the China National Offshore Oil Corporation and weight of over 30,000 tons, a deck area equivalent to the size of a standard football field, drilling from the bottom to the top of up to 137.8 m, the total cable length of over 800 km. Its maximum operating depth of 3050 m, the maximum drilling depth of 12,000 meters. It is understood that this design life of 30 years of deep-water semi-submersible drilling platform, Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. a wholly owned subsidiary by the China State Shipbuilding commitment to design, procurement, construction.

Offshore Oil 981 “After comprehensive testing, will serve as the flagship of the fleet of the CNOOC Deepwater Development, moved to the South China Sea deepwater exploration drilling, production drilling, completion and workover field operations. It put into use, has a strategic significance for China to enter the deep-sea marine engineering and equipment development, and enhance the ability of deep-water operations, to achieve national energy strategy to safeguard national interests.
Vietnam is preparing to use its brand new Su-30MKV to attack PLAN in the South China Sea. This is why we are doing air defense exercises in the South China Sea with our Type 054A frigates.

000802ca560a10dc3a280a.jpg

We are also doing amphibious island attack exercises with Type 071 and LCAC.

1HRnc.jpg

lcac4.jpg

lcac3.jpg

China's Tough Talk Gives Boost to Washington
"China's claim to the Spratly Islands seems calculated to offend its neighbors, since the closest island is over 500 miles from mainland China. Malaysia, Vietnam, and the Philippines are much closer to the islands, and would probably feel threatened by any permanent Chinese presence there," says longtime national security analyst Loren Thompson of the Lexington Institute.

"China's economy has come a long way in a short time, but its leaders still have a lot to learn about getting along with their neighbors," Thompson says. "Claiming jurisdiction over the distant Spratlys hurts Beijing by making those neighbors more favorably disposed to a U.S. military presence in the region."

Chinese leaders certainly do not improve difficult relations with Washington when they issue such warnings.

"Without commenting directly on the Chinese statement, exercises are conducted routinely by militaries around the world," Pentagon Press Secretary George Little says. "The United States recognizes the right of other countries to conduct such exercises, including naval exercises in international waters."

While Little and other U.S. officials typically take such diplomatic stances toward Chinese actions, congressional hawks who hold the purse strings of American naval shipbuilding are more direct.

"China's insistence that the South China Sea is its sovereign territory, combined with its continued naval buildup, further underscore the need for a strong investment in our Navy." Virginia Republican Randy Forbes, a senior House Armed Services Committee member, tells U.S. News & World Report.

"The U.S. has always supported the freedom of navigation in international waters, including the South China Sea," says Forbes. "The Philippines and Vietnam, just like the United States, have every right to conduct military exercises in this maritime region."

If push came to shove in the region, Thompson says, "Beijing's stance seems especially foolish because it probably lacks the military capability to enforce an exclusive claim to the Spratlys."

It seems that Beijing is going too far, and the civilized world need to take them back to to reality.
In the modern world today, China's claim nine-dotted line is unacceptable.

The argument that "nine-dotted line" was launched by Republic of China from 65 years ago, before UNCLOS1982, is a childlike reasoning. The chinese should not forget that People's Republic of China signed recognition UNCLOS1982, and it was approved by chinese parliaments. :lol:

Moreover, even the so-called their "historical evidence" is very vague, irrational, baseless.
Ironically nowaday Chinese themselves also don't know that What is the true meaning of the claiming nine-dotted line?! and what are the position coordinates of nine-dotted line? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom