What's new

Spot-fixing: Wasim backs Amir return

Absolutely..

Bro one thing I can't understand - which law on the face of earth punishes an individual twice for the same crime.

His potential appeal depends on whether he gets the backing of the board - and considering the support before was non existant - i doubt they will pull their finger out.
The first punishment was from the ICC - I guess you could call the 5 year ban a civil case. The 6 month imprisonment was what can be defined as the criminal side of the case.

Amir was one hell of a bowler but he himself ruined everything, i just hope he make a comeback soon coz for true cricket fan like me a good player & a good quality cricket is more attractive than my native nation's players or team.

Come down ppl. 18 years old and a crook captain. What had u done ?

Havnet u ppl done some bad stuff when was young which u dont feel proud of ? He did not fix match its spot fixing. Gibbs who was involved in match fixing is playing for SA and in IPL.

Give him another chance also stop just attacking Pakistani players there are other nation who are very active and all links go to Indian bookies were realy problems is. Indians dont take in personly but i guess u are not porud of this mafia too.

Too young need some school time before playing for Pakistan. Thats problem with Pakistan and our cricket players are uneducated.

Not saeed ajmal but this guy. :D

Name:Zia ul Haq
Speed: Delivers ball at 140+kph with ease and no effort
Can swing the ball both ways.
Played his first debut match in T20 cup for Lahore Lions and in the debut match he took 5 wickets by giving just 23 runs in 4 overs.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
amir is class act, need one chance....
zia is good but is unmatched to amir....
Why give him one chance?? if we give him one chance every player will get involve in spot fixing.
He has tag of Spot fixing.
Pakistan interest comes First, Amir talent is not important than Pakistan.
We can't attach the spot fixing tag with our flag.
Face the reality, Amir has tag of spot fixing, If he plays from Pak team, one Off day, you same people will shout that he is sold again.
Please no chance for Fixers otherwise breaking news in all over the world, Pakistan has included the culprit in team again.

Why give him one chance?? if we give him one chance every player will get involve in spot fixing.
He has tag of Spot fixing.
Pakistan interest comes First, Amir talent is not important than Pakistan.
We can't attach the spot fixing tag with our flag.
Face the reality, Amir has tag of spot fixing, If he plays from Pak team, one Off day, you same people will shout that he is sold again.
Please no chance for Fixers otherwise breaking news in all over the world, Pakistan has included the culprit in team again.

Stop this BS yaar. Tag of what spot fixing?? What he did. Delivered a few no balls?? He has already been punished for this. He has been sent to jail. He has been fined. And he has been banned for five years. Now what do you want. Hang him till death?? Come on buddy there are other players in other teams who after been accused of match fixing(not spot fixing) like Gibbs of South Africa continued to play for their national team and also leagues like IPL.

Amir did a mistake and he payed for it. We can't destroy someone's life just because he bowled a few no balls.

Too young need some school time before playing for Pakistan. Thats problem with Pakistan and our cricket players are uneducated.

I want him to get in the Pakistan team so he can be coached under David Whatmore or else our local coaches might ruin him.

amir is class act, need one chance....
zia is good but is unmatched to amir....

Zia is very good in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom