What's new

Spot-fixing: Wasim backs Amir return

A guy is a minor and supposedly on tour under the protection and guidance of the team management and captain. He is mislead and committs some horrible activity and embarrassing his nation on the way. Its very important to remember - he was a minor surely Intikab Alam , the board and his captain should be guilty in the way they handled him? At his age for what he did and considering the lack of guidance and taking into consideration his punishment already - are you going to punish him for the rest of his life? I personally believe he may struggle to gain the form to get back into the side.
I also believe one must look at his overall circumstances and to punish a guy for the rest of his life is harsh. He took something off every Pakistan supporter and he owes his nation and i believe he can show how much he regrets his actions on the pitch and starting again.

I have sympathy for Amir. Such a talented but fell in trap created by Butt and Asif. Butt and Asif should be banned for eternity. To me Amir was a victim. Isn't there any kind of platform in ICC where common people can appeal to lift ban on Amir?

If your talking about Saeed Ajmal, he's in his early 30s, a great talent founded late. He's gonna retire in say, 5 years at most. Amir is only 20 or so right now, if he comes back he'll prolly stay for 10+ years

Not saeed ajmal but this guy. :D

Name:Zia ul Haq
Speed: Delivers ball at 140+kph with ease and no effort
Can swing the ball both ways.
Played his first debut match in T20 cup for Lahore Lions and in the debut match he took 5 wickets by giving just 23 runs in 4 overs.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Wasim Akram haven't said no. He always backed anyone! I respect his decision but in my understanding, Aamir should be banned from cricket, he should go to Afghanistan warlord for income due to tarnish Pakistan's images!

^^^^^

Areesh bhai you have brought a little gem to the table - he looks a great prospect - i hope they throw him straight in. Looks a class act. At only 17 - thats incredible!!

there should have been some sort of finanical penalty on Amir....something like confiscating his 20 match fees....that would have been enough........

^^^^^

Areesh bhai you have brought a little gem to the table - he looks a great prospect - i hope they throw him straight in. Looks a class act. At only 17 - thats incredible!!

Trust me this guy is a real deal. He is even better than bowlers bowling in the Pakistan national team right now. If you don't know the guy is from Vehari, the town which has given Pakistan legend like Waqar Younis.

He is just 17 years old and even at this age he i consistently delivering ball at 140+kph and that with his normal action and with no extra effort.

Played his first debut match in T20 cup for Lahore Lions and in the debut match he took 5 wickets by giving just 23 runs in 4 overs.

I am sure this guy would be a good find.. Nice action, can control line and length.

Thanks for sharing the video... Mujhey tau laga Pakistan has stooped producing left arm pacers.

he's gonna be challenge for karachi dolphins tomorrow

Trust me this guy is a real deal. He is even better than bowlers bowling in the Pakistan national team right now. If you don't know the guy is from Vehari, the town which has given Pakistan legend like Waqar Younis.

He is just 17 years old and even at this age he i consistently delivering ball at 140+kph and that with his normal action and with no extra effort.

At 17 he hasnt even fully developed! We have an amazing ability to produce incredible young talent. We should nature and bring him through and simply throw him in. The team is dveloping at the moment and could easily facilitate him. With respect to Cheema in the third test match he bowled about 6 overs and didnt batted at 11. We almost played with 10 - our team could easily accommadate him...

You guys have to trust me Aamir is/was a class act.. Just watch this video a legend bowler can understand real bowling, Michael Holding almost in tears for Aamir.

Even Sikandar Bakht seems to be a fan of this guy.:)

You guys have to trust me Aamir is/was a class act.. Just watch this video a legend bowler can understand real bowling, Michael Holding almost in tears for Aamir.

Brother i can only agree with you - i think we would be wrong to punish the teenager for the rest of his life - he should be forgiven and let him get on with the only thing he knows in his life and to concentrate on cricket.
Imagine having him and this Zia ul Haq in the team? It would bring back memories of the wasim- waqar era!

Brother i can only agree with you - i think we would be wrong to punish the teenager for the rest of his life - he should be forgiven and let him get on with the only thing he knows in his life and to concentrate on cricket.
Imagine having him and this Zia ul Haq in the team? It would bring back memories of the wasim- waqar era!

Absolutely..

Bro one thing I can't understand - which law on the face of earth punishes an individual twice for the same crime.

Just imagine Zia and Amir bowling for Pakistan. Along with Saeed Ajmal, Shahid Afridi and Hafeez handling the spin dept. What lethal bowling unit that would be.

Back
Top Bottom