What's new

Spoksman of ministry of Defence says that Pakistan has no right to erect barbed wire along the Durand Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good. InshaAllah Taliban will launch full scale attack against the border fence.

The likes of Bajwa and Co will not learn until their kicked in the *** hard.

I have no clue how they even have the audacity to touch our fence when we have complete aerial dominance. All fault lies on this clown bajwa, we should have 24/7 drone surveillance on border and shoot missiles on these clowns if they dare to touch the fence. Any country with a competent army would do this but our army is lumber 1 for the jokes.

Last edited:
Very good. InshaAllah Taliban will launch full scale attack against the border fence.

The likes of Bajwa and Co will not learn until their kicked in the *** hard.
Remember one things talibans are crossing line they are not invincible they can be teach a lesson today where are you because of help from us if at that time in 2000 we have launches attacks on you with mercy of ALLAH u had no place to run

Dont fight like dogs for piece of land

I have no clue how they even have the audacity to touch our fence when we have complete aerial dominance. All fault lies on this clown bajwa, we should have 24/7 drone surveillance on border and shoot missiles on these clowns if they dare to touch the fence. Any country with a competent army would do this but only army is lumber 1 for the jokes.
for them their games are more important then country .

Waiting for the taliban apologists who will come online and "debunk" this as a fake, and say the taliban are actually our "all weather allies."

Border should be fenced off as much as possible for multiple reasons. We don't want their ethno-supremacist views, refugees or their barbaric mindsets to seep through, we have enough of that. We need more progressive free thinkers that won't suppress women's rights or take us decades into the past.

Waiting for the taliban apologists who will come online and "debunk" this as a fake, and say the taliban are actually our "all weather allies."

Border should be fenced off as much as possible for multiple reasons. We don't want their ethno-supremacist views, refugees or their barbaric mindsets to seep through, we have enough of that. We need more progressive free thinkers that won't suppress women's rights or take us decades into the past.
from their hearts they did not believe in border . these taliban well wishers are same people whom say there should be no borders in ummah ka chumma .

The troublesome tribes should be offered a chance to be in Afghanistan if they want
If they say no seal off the border

It takes great courage to even write and comment on Afghanistan.

I don't have it - most of the time.

They have this fuc**n mindset and they are hoping world will help them ???

They don't even recognize int'l border?

Where is that Imran Khan? A FOOLISH CHAP - licking Afghan balls time after time.

Heck I say, Taliban are getting emboldened due to Imran Khan......He needs to shut his mouth.

If this is official then I don't agree with IEA.. I am against them on this.. They should be rather focussing on building something out of AFG not worrying about fences or what not.. Just seems also counter-productive towards their own stragetic planning.

Anas Haqqani is right now in Islamabad I am hearing on twitter for talks so lets see how that goes..

Last edited:
How can another country decide you can't protect your borders. Not even India has the audacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom