What's new

Spoksman of ministry of Defence says that Pakistan has no right to erect barbed wire along the Durand Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there you are folks that's a close as an official confirmation people needed. Like I said the IEA want an open border and do not recognise the Durrand Line and never will.
Now the question has to be asked about them what of the TTP?
They are playing double game bro

Not sure what he's saying but i didn't pick up the word ''Pakistan'' even once in the speech.
Need someone who understands Dari to translate for proper understanding but he does seem to say “this side and that side” - “ee taraf. oo taraf”

Agree to unfence the border in return Afghan Taliban shouldn't object to Pak Army targeting terrorists inside their territory. They can't have their cake and eat it too.

Pak is stuck between the most coward COAS in its history on one side and the dumbest person on planet as PM on the other side.

I can already picture it, the year is 2060. Pakistan has worked hard and becomes wealthy and developed. The world respects you for your achievements, your passport is welcomed.

Then in walks a TTP Afghan and blows himself up in a city center and the cycle of violence continues and the world loses respect again.

They are like a chain around your ankles stopping you from flying.

How can another country decide you can't protect your borders. Not even India has the audacity.
Aren't they unrecognized , well Pakistan may very well and will ignore them i guess
How can another country decide you can't protect your borders. Not even India has the audacity.
Aren't they unrecognized , well Pakistan may very well and will ignore them i guess

I can already picture it, the year is 2060. Pakistan has worked hard and becomes wealthy and developed. The world respects you for your achievements, your passport is welcomed.

Then in walks a TTP Afghan and blows himself up in a city center and the cycle of violence continues and the world loses respect again.

They are like a chain around your ankles stopping you from flying.
I don’t think world will survive until 2060 bro 😭😭

from their hearts they did not believe in border . these taliban well wishers are same people whom say there should be no borders in ummah ka chumma .
Why dont they attack Iran/Uzbekistan/Turkimenistan/Tajikistan borders then? There issue lies only with Pakistan.

You face medieval people on your western border , mate .
Who don't care about modern diplomacy , etc .
Sincerely good luck to the Pakistani army in fighting them and may they be always victorious .
Regards

From now on, a news proven to be wrong or propaganda, will lead to a straight ban for greater good.

Bookmark and don't bother to complain about an action the...

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom