What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

Sultan Aibak

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
1st I doubt he is a Muslim. But I follow his twitter brumbyoz. Then it become clear he a Muslim.

Brumbyoz was d 1st to report Sanghis to police in our Gulf Muslim states nd send dem 2 jail. Thanks him for sending thousands of Hindus to jail. Very good work done by him.

But Sanghis leak his personal details on twitter nd force him leave.

I want to thanks you @AfrazulMandal 4 ur work. Brother u start a world movement to teach Nazi Hindus a leson. He even cause Arab royal family to deport Hindus.

Screenshot-20200420-023110.jpg

EV5sx-OQVAAA0-IVl.jpg

EV78-Gi-FU0-AEr7q-X.jpg

Thank you for letting us know about his identity in twitter..
he is a trouble making bong feku who does his best to create hatred for bharati Moslems. does not know first thing about Islam in bharat. has been caught and exposed by M. Sarmad, Nilgiri and myself as some kinda civil war-loving sainik quite a number of times.

PS. I would not be surprised if the OP turns out to be nilu pule reincarnation

Last edited:
1st I doubt he is a Muslim. But I follow his twitter brumbyoz. Then it become clear he a Muslim.

Brumbyoz was d 1st to report Sanghis to police in our Gulf Muslim states nd send dem 2 jail. Thanks him for sending thousands of Hindus to jail. Very good work done by him.

I want to thanks you @AfrazulMandal 4 ur work. Brother u start a world movement to teach Nazi Hindus a leson. He even cause Arab royal family to deport Hindus.

EV5sx-OQVAAA0-IVl.jpg

EV78-Gi-FU0-AEr7q-X.jpg
And that's how you have exposed yourself.
@WebMaster @waz @Slav Defence @Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @Areesh @Ace of Spades @Path-Finder @DESERT FIGHTER @xeuss @The_Showstopper

By the way, his identity was known by many Indians and Pakistanis even before..

he is bong trouble making feku who does his best to create hatred for bharati Moslems. does not know first thing about Islam in bharat. has been caught and exposed by @M. Sarmad @Nilgiri and myself as some kinda civil war-loving sainik

It does not matter what is he in real life....But if any one is targeting Hindus being an Indian, then it is a problem...

EV5sx-OQVAAA0-IVl.jpg

EV78-Gi-FU0-AEr7q-X.jpg

When will the ban on your other account @Nilu Pule will be lifted? :coffee:

Thank you for letting us know about his identity in twitter..
He mention it in his profile.

he is bong trouble making feku who does his best to create hatred for bharati Moslems. does not know first thing about Islam in bharat. has been caught and exposed by M. Sarmad, Nilgiri and myself as some kinda civil war-loving sainik quite a number of times.

PS. I would not be surprised if the OP turns out to be nilu pule reincarnation
I talk to him twitter privet chat. He is original.

They even post his photo and details on twitter. He is living in austrelia

@WebMaster @waz @Slav Defence @Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @Areesh @Ace of Spades @Path-Finder @DESERT FIGHTER @xeuss @The_Showstopper

This guy @Sultan Aibak is a sanghi masquerading as a Muslim

We know a Muslim when he is one. I knew within few posts that this guy is not a Muslim

Wonder why pdf administration is so slow that they didn't recognize it till now

We know a Muslim when he is one. I knew within few posts that this guy is not a Muslim

Y dnt u ask Afrazul Mandal Sir. V talk in privet chat on twitter.

Who is sanghi den it will becom clear

this will be one of the quickest ban i think :D

Basically, this trend has been started by Muslim posters where they have reported any Hindu insults other religious faiths...Personally i believe, they should be punished...We can have an opposite POV for any ideas but insulting any idea is bad...

But in the hindsight, i really glad that it is happening as we speak...Because, i pretty sure, there will be enough examples where any people who support any ideas against the interest of nation or religion will be reported and then proper action will be taken...

So again, thank you for people like Afrazul who are part of this process, It will galvanize a counter polarization to report anyone who is against the nation wherever they stay and report to respective authorities.

He is not Nilu Pule.. Nilu is not a hypocrite. He openly says what he believes.

On the first say, I questioned his identity.

what????? Nily guy is Afrazul?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom