What's new

Spain:- Coronoa Virus---A Proud Moment For Pakistanis

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hero---when you have to be---.

Pakistani Taxi Drivers in spain making pakistan proud---making the name of pakistan proud---.

Did anyone ever think that there would be a day---a supposedly " worthless pakistani Taxi Driver " making the name of pakistan proud world over during a crisis when no one would want to get close to another person.

To that pakistan on forum who smacked the taxi drivers the other day---look at the true warriors of pakistan---leaving an ever lasting image over the spaniards which will go into the books of history and be read by generation to come for centuries---.

@Mentee

Last edited:
Pakistaniyon ka sirf Allah Hafiz Hai !!

Pakistan is the occultation of human existence to survive and thrive in peace.

Pakistanis are a gift of the Merciful Lord.

Pak also donated 50,000 pills to Italy.

Very nice gesture by these guys.

BUT WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING IN PAKISTAN ITSELF? THE **** IS HANDSOME PM THINKIN & DOING?

BUT WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING IN PAKISTAN ITSELF? THE **** IS HANDSOME PM THINKIN & DOING?

Hard decisions are made after deliberation and consultations and with a clear conscience.

People who live in a bubble of conspiracy theories cannot make those decisions.

I told you 3 days ago. Your best bet is that his wife tells him a lockdown dream with morning coffee warna sab mafia hai sab chor hain sab foreign agent hain sab musalman dushman hai sab ghalat hain bas ye launda sahi hai

Hard decisions are made after deliberation and consultations and with a clear conscience.

People who live in a bubble of conspiracy theories cannot make those decisions.

I told you 3 days ago. Your best bet is that his wife tells him a lockdown dream with morning coffee warna sab mafia hai sab chor hain sab foreign agent hain sab musalman dushman hai sab ghalat hain bas ye launda sahi hai

Hi,

My brother told him over a year ago that you are surrounded by third rate people---get rid of them---there is a whole lot of a capable team out there---. He won't listen.

@WebMaster --- listen my son---look at these pakistani taxi drivers---laying their lives down for the glory and good name of pakistan---being in the front with doctors nurses who maybe carrying corona virus---.

You allowed the member @Bossman to insult them and degrade them for their profession fie being poor ---and he this Bossman is still a member here---.

Both of you disgust me---you for not doing anything to this member---and this member passing derogatory comments against these heroes.

And you @The Eagle and you @Irfan Baloch @waz @jaibi --- all you moderators disgust me---shameless bunch of cowards that you are---that you could could not expel this moron @Bossman from this forum---

Last edited:
Hero---when you have to be---.

Pakistani Taxi Drivers in spain making pakistan proud---making the name of pakistan proud---.

Did anyone ever think that there would be a day---a supposedly " worthless pakistani Taxi Driver " making the name of pakistan proud world over during a crisis when no one would want to get close to another person.

To that pakistan on forum who smacked the taxi drivers the other day---look at the true warriors of pakistan---leaving an ever lasting image over the spaniards which will go into the books of history and be read by generation to come for centuries---.

@Mentee

When you are heirs of a magnificent cradle of civilization, only and only then you get this compassion and heart. Heroes!! Similar examples were seen in China, UK, now Spain. And i haven't seen such compassion by any other foreigner community.

My brother told him over a year ago that you are surrounded by third rate people---get rid of them---there is a whole lot of a capable team out there---. He won't listen.

Then leave him to his fate then

Hi,

That is what has happened---but then what about Pakistan's fate---.

Nation's fate is decided by men---men who can lead and take charge---.

You underestimate the national talent of judging when the ship will sink and exactly how much moisture you can squeeze out of the thorny crown.

Iqbal taught us the dance of the beast with the two horns.

PakistanZindabad!!!

We, a betrayed, abused, traumatised Nation....with the Biggest Heart ... always rise to the occasion!

@MastanKhan dear old friend, PakBrother mine, we are Paks... OurDay approaches... Pakistan is the PromisedLand and we are The PakNation... I know that there are a million and one flaws in us... even then... I shall die as a Pak!

I say to you, my very dear MK, those who are ashamed of Him, He shall be ashamed of them.
And none can betray Him, but only themselves... for the illusions or pretences.... allowing things... are going to bring no advantage or advancement...

But then they have declared war against Him, not against me ... I tried in my own way...and now I have become still...

You take very good care of yourself and avoid Humans!

Classism is very real among some Pakistanis. People judge others on their social status and class as if its nothing.

Agar kamaii Haq Halal ki hai tho masla kya hai??

You underestimate the national talent of judging when the ship will sink and exactly how much moisture you can squeeze out of the thorny crown.

Iqbal taught us the dance of the beast with the two horns.

Hi,

Please expand on it.

Back
Top Bottom