What's new

Southwestern Iran Scorched As Temperature Hits Over 52°C

Whats next? Big brother.

What you don't already think that govt is robbing citizens in name of exorbitant taxes and is almost like a racket, especially in a country like Pakistan. They're gonna squeeze us after this IMF deal.

Every organisation is a racket till it is accepted as legitimate by many players and it become "government".

And become a South Asian sh1thole in no time.

You want to live or you want to blame ? When bey of Bengal will be in the middle of Bangladesh, will you then consider global warming a problem and relocation to Canada and Greenland a solution ?

Highest average temperature in Europe , Madrid Spain 31 degree Celsius.

Average temperature in Pakistan 38 degree celcius. 8 degree more. You know the difference of eight degree ? Life will be almost impossible if world average temperature rise by 2-3 degree celcius.

Highest temperature recorded in Pakistan , turbat 53.7 degree. 2017.
I'm well aware of what it means , I'm from the exact same region, used to play football at 13:00 after lunch when I was at school in that temperature

52.2 is highest for last month (Khordad), those regions have seen higher temperature in summer

on bright side , European decided to burn Coal , again

How can people survive in such heat? You don't get such high temperatures anywhere in the Middle East. I think that such extreme temperatures top in Southwestern Iran, Kuwait and Southern Iraq.

Kuwait and the GCC has all the money in the world and they use aircondition everywhere during the summer months but I doubt that everyone in Southern Iraq and Iran can afford that. How do people without aircondition survive such inhuman weather conditions?

It seems that this red region is the hotspot in terms of insane temperatures in the region.

It has probably to do with the low elevation.

In Saudi Arabia where I lived as a small child for a while, it got really hot during the 3 main summer months but never above 45-48 Celsius at the highest.

I'm well aware of what it means , I'm from the exact same region, used to play football at 13:00 after lunch when I was at school in that temperature

I honestly doubt that any person is capable of playing football in 50 celcius weather at 13:00 while the sun is baking from above.

Not only climate change is real, but we are going to be the most effected one of it despite the fact that it was west, USA and China which contributed to majority of carbon and other greenhouse gases emissions.

What can you do? Humans are greedy bastards and we love to destroy ourselves and our planet. Imagine what the future holds if temperatures continue to increase?

I honestly doubt that any person is capable of playing football in 50 celcius weather at 13:00 while the sun is baking from above.
if you can stop a child who get his hand on a ball
How can people survive in such heat? You don't get such high temperatures anywhere in the Middle East. I think that such extreme temperatures top in Southwestern Iran, Kuwait and Southern Iraq.
people are far more resilient than what you think

It seems that this red region is the hotspot in terms of insane temperatures in the region.
that's the current temp , but its the situation all over Persian Gulf

Off course we must try to protect earth from global warming but this is nothing..... world has seen hottest day upto 56.7 degrees in 1913 when world wasn't burning that much coal...... global warming is hype but off course I'm I the favor of green and healthy earth 🌎

BS. Go ask your grandparents about the weather and listen to their stories about how everything has changed to the worst since their childhood.

Morocco and Israel both enjoying lovely weather. Very habitable.

Allah is punishing the rogue terror state. Burning them and showing them what hell will be like for them when they get there.

May Allah increase it to 60 degrees, ameen.

Morocco and Israel both enjoying lovely weather. Very habitable.

Allah is punishing the rogue terror state. Burning them and showing them what hell will be like for them when they get there.

May Allah increase it to 60 degrees, ameen.
@waz. @The Eagle @LeGenD @Foxtrot Alpha. Look this retard and ban him permanently here from PDF insulting other countries and spreading nonsense

Off course we must try to protect earth from global warming but this is nothing..... world has seen hottest day upto 56.7 degrees in 1913 when world wasn't burning that much coal...... global warming is hype but off course I'm I the favor of green and healthy earth 🌎

look a fluke is not important what is important its on average temperature of all earth and its increasing.
don't be like trump who said global warming is fake because I had to cancel my gulf practice because of snowstorm

by the way your data have problem , this is the image of a certain place in center of Kerman Province in Iran
e7738bb1ad78ba392c2c97be1ae8e860.jpg

Its called Gandom-Beryan two years ago at summer we recorded these temps there
in Sun : 71c
in shadow :67c
also NASA satellite in 2005 recorded temperature of 70.7c for the area around it
the same area in 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2009 showed the temp around 68-69c

You want to live or you want to blame ? When bey of Bengal will be in the middle of Bangladesh, will you then consider global warming a problem and relocation to Canada and Greenland a solution ?

That old chestnut hey?

BD land area will expand as it has been for decades.

It is working with Netherlands on a plan to 2100 to make sure it has the infrastructure to deal with sea-level rises.

BD is the best placed country in the sub-continent to deal with climate change.

Pathetic.

The rest of us have to put up with hatred vitriol from IRGC fanboy Iranians on a daily basis. Yet you're crying to the mods over this. You guys dish it out, but can never take it. Like leftists.
Hate speech is not allowed here on PDF

Pathetic.

The rest of us have to put up with hatred vitriol from IRGC fanboy Iranians on a daily basis. Yet you're crying to the mods over this. You guys dish it out, but can never take it. Like leftists.
You're terrorists not us to capture Palestinian land illegally you israhelli Jew

Last edited:
That old chestnut hey?

BD land area will expand as it has been for decades.

It is working with Netherlands on a plan to 2100 to make sure it has the infrastructure to deal with sea-level rises.

BD is the best placed country in the sub-continent to deal with climate change.

Good luck with that

Back
Top Bottom