What's new

South Korea, Japan Among Nations Looking To Shift Factories Out Of China Due To COVID-19 Impact

It would be big news only if the factories have no competitors in China.

india will not be better alternative to china due to rape culture and poor law and order,also india has less efficient supply chain and multi ethnic people with high division and lack of discipline,these factories will lose more and will be replaced by new brands not only in china but also in world,I think it is better for china if these companies move to india and face loss as it will become example for other companies who are thinking of locating out of china

india will not be better alternative to china due to rape culture and poor law and order,also india has less efficient supply chain and multi ethnic people with high division and lack of discipline,these factories will lose more and will be replaced by new brands not only in china but also in world,I think it is better for china if these companies move to india and face loss as it will become example for other companies who are thinking of locating out of china
Man I feel bad for you. Unfortunately, you donot know anything about India.

india already had many opportunities in history but they failed to get much benefit from them due to their culture ,their culture is overwhelmed by religious hate,narrow thinking and intolerance and no business can flourish in such culture
Man I feel bad for you. Unfortunately, you donot know anything about India.

Only some unsophisticated & low scale manufacturing that don't need much logistics and can be shipped instantly through ports ,would come to India. China isn't a source for cheap labour anymore,India is . But Indian manufacturing is incompetent, the workforce is unskilled and a logistical nightmare,the business environment is pathetic.China is irreplaceable as a mass manufacturer of high-end products .
Most of the Korean and Japanese firms leaving china are due to its inability to compete in the chinese market and losing market share.Meanwhile Indian media tries to paint a covid19 propaganda to cater toward its fervently butthurt Indian followers that are zealously wishing for china's demise.
Also ,not sure if the said firms are just expanding the production houses or simply leaving china.
Indian media write anything on their own.

In reality ,Korean media :
S. Korea, China vow to broaden economic exchanges despite pandemic
https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20200417001900320

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom