What's new

South Indian corner...

idli-sambar-vada.jpg

dosa5.jpg

south-indian-food-on-leaf.jpg

uttapam2.jpg
Dude! What the fcuk is wrong with you?! You ruined my whole day mate. Hope you're happy now. How do i get my mouth to stop salivating now??? :cray:

ps: don't answer that question!:lol:

I still can't stand the stench of fish. So there's no way I can enjoy any fish curry. But I've tried out most of the popular seafood delicacies.
I have no issues with the strong smell. . but keralites use too much of khopra. . u can feel that additional fat on your tongue and throat:mad::mad::mad:

Oh. I forgot Keralas most popular Dish

all-shadow.png
:astagh:. . . no daru !!!

No, have not been there. Do they sell Davingere benne dose?

Curiosly, even though they offer nearly 15 types of Dosa, they don't serve Benne Dosa. :frown: They offer something called Pineapple Dosa, which I had tried last time. One of a kind!

I have no issues with the strong smell. . but keralites use too much of khopra. . u can feel that additional fat on your tongue and throat:mad::mad::mad:

:astagh:. . . no daru !!!

Hahaha....Copra is a major ingredient in coastal cuisine of Karnataka too. It does give a distinct taste to the dishes.

Its always great to have competetion...
South india is great example for that...
In every field, there is some kind of competition going on here...
I really like that and the thread was not yet derailed until now...

On Onam day, I prefer to eat on Banana leaves.

Screw plates!
We call it Baale Ele oota. I always had a problem in childhood, as the Sambar would run out of the leaf, and towards my legs! Gradually learn't to bend the edges of the leaves and dam the mad rush of Sambar. :)

We call it Baale Ele oota. I always had a problem in childhood, as the Sambar would run out of the leaf, and towards my legs! Gradually learn't to bend the edges of the leaves and dam the mad rush of Sambar. :)

I used to make a small hole in the Mound of rice and pur sambhar in it.

Payasam was the best part :D

Its always great to have competetion...
South india is great example for that...
In every field, there is some kind of competition going on here...
I really like that and the thread was not yet derailed until now...

Screw you. . . Best phood is phrom Norh India:p::p::p::p::p:

kebaabs. . .:azn:

images

1323253991055.jpg

Back
Top Bottom