What's new

South Indian corner...

@Indischer The Maharashtrian part of it is drier compared to the Southern part, but in Monsoon is equally glorious or perhaps more so.

This guys's blog has most of the forts in Maharastrian sayadhri covered. For some reason some pages do not open, but I have seen most of them. They are amazing.

Chandra Tal (Lake): : Rajgad Trek
I wnet to mahabaleswar region once. Its as beautiful as ooty or araku

@Indischer The Maharashtrian part of it is drier compared to the Southern part, but in Monsoon is equally glorious or perhaps more so.

This guys's blog has most of the forts in Maharastrian sayadhri covered. For some reason some pages do not open, but I have seen most of them. They are amazing.

Chandra Tal (Lake): : Rajgad Trek

oh yeah! It's when everything around you is covered in moss that the Western Ghats truly look like Heaven on Earth. Just after the monsoons is probably the best time to visit places along the Sahyadris.

I wnet to mahabaleswar region once. Its as beautiful as ooty or araku

Even Bombay used to be so beautiful, especially after monsoon. I used to live in Trombay, just behind the Baba Atomic Center area. The hills were full of cashew trees and wildflowers in monsoon. Even a water fall.

I think there is no single cuisine that's clear favorite across multiple regions. Udupi hotels, chettinad style eateries and Andhra style Restaurants are most ubiquitous, I guess.

Chettinad is more known internationally I think.

See it all the time in the Menus in Indian restaurants in New Zealand and Australia.

Manglorean food is the best in South India I think. Also I find everything in an Udupi Restaurant finger licking good.

Here is the queue in New York when Shanti Sagar opened recently.

New Shanti Sagar opens its first outlet in New York | IndiaWires

529709d77d5ed3.92766647.undefined

Manglorean food is the best in South India I think. Also I find everything in an Udupi Restaurant finger licking good.

They're called Darshini Hotels in Bangalore. Nothing beats them! Damn, miss my city!

meen= fishy na ???
beef curry with lacchha parotha?? :what:

Yup! Keralites have made it their own! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom