What's new

South China Sea tensions

Vietnam go to war with China at the sea? dead meat then.US is the only wild card here,other countries even put together still dont count much.some may claim that China asked too much based on the map,but go to check US map and see what they claim across the oceans.

Why dont you post what US claims and I will tell you why they claim what they claim.
Just dont start comparing yourself to US when it is convenient and bash US when it is not. Double standards to the core.

from 1979, we are deployed to watch any suspicious movement, and soldiers patrolling with a finger on the trigger.

but the funny thing is it was you came to China and begged to end that war and accepted all China's conditions,your small economy just can allow you to go on anything without a big brother's help.that's your fate,accept it.haha

Why dont you post what US claims and I will tell you why they claim what they claim.
Just dont start comparing yourself to US when it is convenient and bash US when it is not. Double standards to the core.

US does the same,every country lies,first they attacked Iraq and claimed they had hard evidence that Iraq had nuclear weapons,and what they found afterwards...?nothing,they just need an excuse to attack,and also as for double standard,no country masters the ploy better than US.

Oh, you dont' know that ??learn again history from 1979 bro ?:lol:

our women defended VietNam-China border during VN-CHina war
c491c6a1n-ve1bb8b-ne1bbaf-dc3a2n-quc3a2n-mc3b3ng-cc3a1i-que1baa3ng-ninh-se1bab5n-sc3a0ng-gic3a1ng-tre1baa3-c491e1bb8bch.jpg

WOW! Women fighting at the borders!!
These are the women whom even male chauvinists would automatically respect....these women don't need LAWS to make men respect them
......:tup:

haha ,what a nation send their women to fight wars,if captured,they will suffer more than their male counterparts,so many of them were capture during 1979 by China.personally I m against sending women to wars.

Vietnamese are just a bunch of ingrates

if not for this,north viet nam would be crushed in a month
Oh, you don't know that your weapon was usless against US jammer and B-52 during VN war ??and see, without your help, we still could fight against Both CHina-US and your butcher Pol Pot in 10years until USSR collapse and could not support VN any more.

Bcz we thought China could be good friend when she joined Communist bloc so we asked for your help, but it turn out that CHina is the bigest Traitor :no:
beijingwalker said:
haha ,what a nation send their women to fight wars,if captured,they will suffer more than their male counterparts,so many of them were capture during 1979 by China.personally I m against sending women to wars.
But finally, our women defeated you badly even when you tried your best with US support :lol:

I don't mind that we have a round two. What would you say?
Yeah, you can try it now, you have mass gathering near VN-China border already, so do something if you can :P

The only problem make you worry now is that : your army still can not match with us :cool:

Hanoi is only 100 km from border or from sea. A battalion of rocket guns will do the job well.

Your nation is big with huge population, that's why you don't need to send your women to war,but countries like Vietnam, Israel have no choice.
BUT this is not the point here..........
The actual point is....despite of knowing the dangers, these women are fighting for their country. They place their country above all(unlike other women who think--above all they are women).
We may not want our women to go to war...but we definitely have tremendous respect for those who choose to, we respect their utmost patriotism.

Hanoi is only 100 km from border or from sea. A battalion of rocket guns will do the job well.
Yeah, and your cargo ship pass through Malacca straight will be sunk all, your economy will collapse bcz of short of oil and supplies :cool:
That's because Vietnam's men were invading Cambodia, threatening Laos and Thailand.
Bcz You supported Pol Pot to kill VNese , and Thai wanted to help them to avoid being punished by VN, so we must give them a bloody lesson to make sure that : they never dare to kill VNese again.:cool:

Yeah, and your cargo ship pass through Malacca straight will be sunk all, your economy will collapse bcz of short of oil and supplies :cool:

Bcz You supported Pol Pot to kill VNese , and Thai wanted to help them to avoid being punished by VN, so we must give them a bloody lesson to make sure that : they never dare to kill VNese again.:cool:

So here you could understand why Vietnem need to be spanked at the right time.

If you look at the map you'll find China is sitting above Vietnam. China's head or face is in the north-east, while Guangxi or China's butt is sitting above Hanoi or Vietnem's face.

So here you could understand why Vietnem need to be spanked at the right time.
Problem is, we can slap on you face if you spank us :P

Your Daddy US doesn't stay on your side this time , you just have No chance to win bro , :cool:

India if they they have the balls should very well go ahead and start whatever the **** they plan with the Vietnamese in the South China Sea and they are in course to do that, provided the Vietnamese have the equal faith on us.

Back
Top Bottom