What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

6th gen??? :blink: and dont be so sympathetic to your brother-in-arms ULFA and Maoists....we know who are supplying them weapons....

Ulfa gets weapons from China: Intelligence report | The Asian Age

Procurement: China And Pakistan Supply Indian Maoists

Maoists getting arms from China: India - Times Of India

What bush11t links...we chinese are not like you to provide sanctuary to our slave owners and for them to have freedom of self-immolation...If we really want to retaliate and return the favor of "Free tibet movement" in India...ULFA and Maoist don't have to fight a guerrila war and hidding in the jungle...they can have full confrontation with your regular army.

i'm replying this with another video...hope you like it...enjoy...

ha ha...we dont use army unlike you..we use police...thats more than enough to thrash your brother-in-arms..now..search chinese weapon for indian terrorist..you'll get unlimited sites...choose whichone you want..and stop complaining..

If we really helped these two groups...your police is certainly not in their leagues...LMAO

i'm replying this with another video...hope you like it...enjoy...

now shut your mouth...no need to worry about us...worry about yourself...

ha ha...we dont use army unlike you..we use police...thats more than enough to thrash your brother-in-arms..now..search chinese weapon for indian terrorist..you'll get unlimited sites...choose whichone you want..and stop complaining..

I will wait for a few minutes then if the situations require, I will flood your post with indian versions of true slavery

If we really helped these two groups...your police is certainly not in their leagues...LMAO

ofcourse not....after all...they are public servant...not ccp servant..right??? :lol: :lol:

I will wait for a few minutes then if the situations require, I will flood your post with indian versions of true slavery

we are waiting....but refute these posts first.. :lol: :lol:

This is just India supporting it's new found ally vietnam....
we all know that if an actual conflict brews, India will only be giving moral support, cause relations with PRC are more important to us......
South China Sea is to China what Northern Indian Ocean is to India.....

we all know that if an actual conflict brews, India will only be giving moral support, cause relations with PRC are more important to us......

nope...i differ that...what china is simply asking is nearly 1000 km EEZ...thats why they are demanding those islands..and also,they dont stand a chance in UNCLOS..thats why they are using threats..

go to this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...0-spratly-islands-actually-controls-13-a.html

South China Sea should be renamed as Sea of Vietnam and then all warning etc can stop !!

or Indian Ocean as Pakistan Ocean right...than PLA navy will be on pakistan water...or better Jammu will became part of Pakistan ..then we won't get warning and complain about building road and infrastructure.

or Indian Ocean as Pakistan Ocean right...than PLA navy will be on pakistan water...or better Jammu will became part of Pakistan ..then we won't get warning and complain about building road and infrastructure.

yup...and we'll rename entire china as tibet..send tibetans home and get back our aksai chin and other parts that china occupied..and make them withdraw their claim from SCS..and close this thread..

yup...and we'll rename entire china as tibet..send tibetans home and get back our aksai chin and other parts that china occupied..and make them withdraw their claim from SCS..and close this thread..

Send Tibetans home means they'll just be fertilizer. Tibet is a permanent part of China. China may be great, but not an inch of Chinese territory is extraneous.

I know that...but to simplify the understanding of some retards...I just use their language to explain them how we got Indians government to recognize Tibet and Taiwan...these people don't know the detail of negotiation...they always though that we has lost Sikkim and brag about how many time had won the battle and humiliate us...so i don't even bother to explain and to make long story short...I just said that we have torture Indian government and extract their confession to recognize Tibet and Taiwan.

Torture Indian Government??? LOL. since when did a mutually acceptable deal become torture? we did not give in to US threats during 1971 Indo-pak war and you think we will give in to China because of your "imaginary" torture? very laughable.
It was a plain deal wherein China accepted Sikkim as Indian territory and India accepted Tibet as Chinese territory. This clearly indicates that it was a mutually acceptable deal and not torture as you claim.
want to know what torture is? China pressurizing India to accept Tibet as Chinese territory without China accepting Sikkim as Indian territory. Now that would be torture.

As i said the Chinese are weak in history. you mention the Maratha Confederacy but what about the Maratha Empire? Google Maratha empire. The Maratha Confederacy existed during the decline of the Maratha Empire. Prior to that it was an Empire under the leadership of the Peshwas that stretched upto Afghanistan.
Heard of the Maurya dynasty and Chandragupt Maurya, Bindusara, Ashoka? India was one nation under them. The Mauryan empire stretched upto Iran. just google it and check.
if you claim Taiwan and Tibet as yours because they were within the Ching empire then by your logic i should claim Pakistan and Afghanistan as ours because they were within the Mauryan empire.

India's greatness has been confirmed by western and Chinese people as you can see from the quotes i had posted in my previous post. so i am not bragging but these people have confirmed it. check what Chinese scholars like Hiuen Tsang and Fa-Hien had to say about India.

Hu Shih was talking about culture. culture means customs and civilization of a particular time and people; refined understanding of arts and other intellectual achievement. It is not restricted to religion.

The difference is only imaginary. Chinese were also made slaves when it was occupied by Britain, US, Japan, Russia, France and divided into spheres of Influence.

As i can see, you are conveniently ignoring Chinese history and pointing a finger at Indians. What should i say about you then? Affected by Chronic selective Amnesia or Beliefs of Convenience syndrome?

Vietnam has proven more than once that they don't need Congressi cowardice to defend themselves mate. They've been there and done that... and shamefully we only managed to do it on a second opportunity. I don't think UPA can handle a war from Maldives, forget China.

Despite all our military potential, the government will let us down.

But Pakistan is nowhere near Indian Ocean. What's the point of naming something just like that? :what:

If China contest land is property of the world..than prepare yourself to be judged for your contested land such Jammu & Kashmire...we shall make it property of the world.

You are utterly incapable of doing anything of note other than install some sweatshops and pay workers in rice. When China makes tall claims, the rest of the world just laughs at its naivety.

LoL, so much heat from our Chinese folks. Krishna just mentioned for sea and trading lanes. Poor fellow did not even mention exploration!! So there is no escalation by India here. That is why CCP is not responding via the Global :-)confused:) times.

And regarding linking all this to J&K, well is it not the stapled visas and the interference which has now made India antagonistic to China? So CCP must desist from this policy. This fanboy stuff is okay on the internet but not in reality. No one wants another giant as enemy next door. India certainly does not. CCP should learn and I am sure things are getting more balanced in CCP over last months now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom