What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

A sane chinese at last, kindly tell tell this to CCP sir who are busy giving warning to all its Asian neighbours .

Sorry to disappoint you, we singaporeans are not as busybody as you guys here.

Thanks for the advice.

If Asia is capable of isolating India or any specific nation, i"ll consider that one most significant events in Human history.

Yeah, agreed if you indians insisted so. We asian neighbours will just leave you guys alone for good.

Some Chinese are hired for renaming every thing which has India in it to pakistan...

Thats why they call Red-Indians as Red pakistanis.. Indiana as pakistana., Indiana Jones as pakistana Jones, Indianapolis as pakistanapolis........
:laugh:
and then they wonder, why the world calls them,,,,,,,,,:whistle:

False flagger............... Get a life.

Yeah, only indians live in real world, others are all illusions just like in the matrix. So why u bother to reply here?

Anyhow, i help you not to make a fool out of yourself and your countryman by asking you to remove the signature of yours. Reason is because even retards of 85 knew which country it signify for (COUNTRY).

Now China lock horns with Russia........
Yesterday :- India
Today:- Russia
Tomorrow :- The rest of world ????

...Day by day china finds itself in no win situation.........Better it strike a 'cease fire' and avoid further humiliation...with Vietnam as it did in 1979...
..Chines won't like the suggestion, hence asking opinions of members of other nationalities about this suggestion.

After warning India, China asks Russia to stay away from South China Sea - The Times of India

Anyhow, i help you not to make a fool out of yourself and your countryman by asking you to remove the signature of yours. Reason is because even retards of 85 knew which country it signify for.

dont mind..but what are you trying to say???get back to topic...i know singapore is quite close with India..and they are trying to make a bridge between us and Asian..and FYI,india never got involved with internal matters of ASEAN and never wanted to get involved in the mess of SCS,it is only exploring Oil..so why so much fuss??

...Day by day china finds itself in no win situation.........Better it strike a 'cease fire' and avoid further humiliation...with Vietnam as it did in 1979...
..Chines won't like the suggestion, hence asking opinions of members of other nationalities about this suggestion.

After warning India, China asks Russia to stay away from South China Sea - The Times of India

Too much of Little Red Book has spoilt the IQ of CCP. But yeah, they think they've reached bigger plain. One good part about these Red warnings is that they opened their cards too early and hence let other nations prepare for it.

Are you a Chinese communist? What make you think that you indians know a lot better than others about their own countries. First, just take good look around you and your country before uttering a totally senseless statement like that.

Let me give you indians some piece of advice which is not to rock the boat(asia) you are in. Deliberate trouble makers will be throw out (isolated by rest of asia) and if the rest of the crew and passenager see it as too much pain in the azz.

You got some serious complex issues man. Oh the irony. :rolleyes:

dont mind..but what are you trying to say???get back to topic...i know singapore is quite close with India..and they are trying to make a bridge between us and Asian..and FYI,india never got involved with internal matters of ASEAN and never wanted to get involved in the mess of SCS,it is only exploring Oil..so why so much fuss??

The point here is not the relationship of India and Asean only. Peace is the pre-requisite for development and it must apply to all (including China, india and rest of asia) and everyone must play their parts by maintaining peace and stability. Making such irresponsible statement by India will only help to rock the boat, and everybody will suffer due to one's inconsiderate and selfish behaviour. And we definitely do not need such a person(country) in our boat.

Too much of Little Red Book has spoilt the IQ of CCP. But yeah, they think they've reached bigger plain. One good part about these Red warnings is that they opened their cards too early and hence let other nations prepare for it.

You got some serious complex issues man. Oh the irony. :rolleyes:

Save the above statements for yourself and your buddies here. The outside world don't really need people like you and your buddies here. Wish you can live in your own little castle dream for good.

for you - Big brainy of india (aka EMPTY VESSAL)

The point here is not the relationship of India and Asean only. Peace is the pre-requisite for development and it must apply to all (including China, india and rest of asia) and everyone must play their parts by maintaining peace and stability. Making such irresponsible statement by India will only help to rock the boat, and everybody will suffer due to one's inconsiderate and selfish behaviour. And we definitely do not need such a person(country) in our boat.

well..we rocked the boat because every single day China is issuing warning and threatened us for dire consequances for oil exploration in 2 blocks in SCS,which is well within Vietnamese territory...and by the way...whole world think so that SCS is not Chinese property...

today China warned Russia... After warning India, China asks Russia to stay away from South China Sea - The Times of India

but they never tried to solve this issue deplomaticaly..because they'll get no chance in UNCLOS..what they only can is threaten smaller countries and harass fisherman..even ASEAN stated that they'll discuss this matter jointly with China..but China is defiant...

Sorry for not answering straight to your question. I have just edited a new line/ word, please go throught it slowly again and you will know what i meant now. BTW, you need to play extra attention to the details and use your brain to think. You see, in my own country, we do not even provide free handouts to our elite

Again, from your absolutely fantasic medium?!! Maybe you will hear reports of indianuts travelling directly into the SUN very soon.

झंडे पर मत जाओ भाई । कहने को तो मैं भी चीनी बन सकता हूँ लाल झंडा लहरा कर । :lol:

Sorry for not answering straight to your question. I have just edited a new line/ word, please go throught it slowly again and you will know what i meant now. BTW, you need to play extra attention to the details and use your brain to think. You see, in my own country, we do not even provide free handouts to our elite

you know buddy...sometimes you need to take a stand for peace..thats what few countries are going to do.if we dont take this stand,then many wars are coming and that'll shatter your Peaceful world..we appreciate our minister's stand,though i personally hate any grouping against any country.by the way..i'm using my brain to think..what do you use for that???

Again, from your absolutely fantasic medium?!! Maybe you will hear reports of indianuts travelling directly into the SUN very soon.

We go to Sun & U go to ......... :tdown:
Read below,,, Direct from 'YMV' ( Your Master's Voice)
I repeat, what I suggested few posts ago..
...China agree to a mutually agreeable agreement with Vietnam to avoid further humiliation..
.. Brinkmanship, too, has a limit.,

Russia, Vietnam ink gas exploration deal

Russian natural gas producer Gazprom said it has reached a deal with Vietnam Oil & Gas Group (PetroVietnam) to exploit two gas blocks off the coast of Vietnam, UPI reported.

The deal included exploring two licensed blocks in the Vietnamese continental shelf in the disputed South China Sea. The two blocks cover two discovered gas and condensate fields, Moc Tinh and Hai Thach, with total reserves of 55.6 billion cubic meters of gas and 25 million tons of condensate, Gazprom said.

According to the deal, Gazprom takes a 49 percent stake in the offshore blocks. As early as in 2009, Gazprom and PetroVietnam entered into a strategic partnership to develop gas resources off Vietnam's southern coast.

[BExperts said Vietnam has been Russia's ally since the Soviet era and this move signals attempts of Vietnam to bring Russia into the long-running territory dispute with China.]http://www.china.org.cn/world/2012-04/10/content_25106092.htm[/B]

http://www.china.org.cn/world/2012-04/10/content_25106092.htm

Back
Top Bottom