What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

Yeah, another fine example of indians' delusions of grandeur.

LoL, where did you find a "delusion of Grandeur" in that post. I could have given you an original piece of mind for a change (for you) however, when I look at your login name. I just let it go. The love with the grandeur makes people do things that they are naturally neither capable or inclined to do. However, internet is different. Is it not?

Sorry to disappoint you, we singaporeans are not as busybody as you guys here.

Yeah, agreed if you indians insisted so. We asian neighbours will just leave you guys alone for good.

Lol, the problem with an internet connection + fan boy equation is that they start thinking that the light hs descended on them and the voice has now told them to take the world to a new direction :) Before profesing your love on behalf for China on behalf of the nation of Singapore, why don't you read a little bit about the policy of SINGAPORE on account of the East sea claims of china. You will then surely get the light going upstairs. :)

Yeah, only indians live in real world, others are all illusions just like in the matrix. So why u bother to reply here?

Anyhow, i help you not to make a fool out of yourself and your countryman by asking you to remove the signature of yours. Reason is because even retards of 85 knew which country it signify for (COUNTRY).

Please read the following and give the charade a rest. This should give you an idea of the love for the Chinese communist party even in the half chinese population on Singapore. I have spend enough evenings at Orchard to absorb any more of your pompous crap. I hope that you are there on the forum tomorrow, Singapore time afternoon. I have some free hours. Will be nice to blow the charade bubble. :)

Growing U.S. Role in South China Sea - Council on Foreign Relations

Please read the following and give the charade a rest. This should give you an idea of the love for the Chinese communist party even in the half chinese population on Singapore. I have spend enough evenings at Orchard to absorb any more of your pompous crap. I hope that you are there on the forum tomorrow, Singapore time afternoon. I have some free hours. Will be nice to blow the charade bubble. :)

Growing U.S. Role in South China Sea - Council on Foreign Relations

First thing first, are you a 100% indian? or otherwise a dumb person?

Why not change you nick to "Leech" which more suitable for you here.

Basically, I guessed you guys sucks both equally in your host countries and your motherland. Bringing SHAMEs to your perople and others if you really have any.

First thing first, are you a 100% indian? or otherwise a dumb person?

Why not change you nick to "Leech" which more suitable for you here.

Basically, I guessed you guys sucks both equally in your host countries and your motherland. Bringing SHAMEs to your perople and others if you really have any.

What else is new. Aside from a handful of intelligent and rational ones, most like to faart first and talk later.

What else is new. Aside from a handful of intelligent and rational ones, most like to faart first and talk later.

I am not here to promote any form of hatre especially in our asian neightbourhood.

However, there is a need to knock some sense into some dumbass who literally helping their old master to destroy our peace and stability in our asia pacific. Or else they would get more and more wildful and ruin our stability here.

I am not here to promote any form of hatre especially in our asian neightbourhood.

However, there is a need to knock some sense into some dumbass who literally helping their old master to destroy our peace and stability in our asia pacific. Or else they would get more and more wildful and ruin our stability here.

Why are you so riled up?

Which hostile act by India here has endangered Singapore? Please do tell.

India and Singapore as countries share a cordial relationship...I dont see what you're arguing about.

what are you trying to say??it is USA who is trying to destabilize Asia???the problem in SCS is an old problem...when Vietnam and China fought over SCS,no USA was there...now you are seeing destruction of "peace and stability" because entire ASEAN is starting to counter China,not any single country...

Why are you so riled up?

Which hostile act by India here has endangered Singapore? Please do tell.

India and Singapore as countries share a cordial relationship...I dont see what you're arguing about.

Why aren't you even able to guess despite all these hints, mate? How many Singaporeans get riled up about a tiff between us andd China? Hint: it is none.

Why aren't you even able to guess despite all these hints, mate? How many Singaporeans get riled up about a tiff between us andd China? Hint: it is none.

Well I mean he could very well be a Singaporean of Chinese descent. But I see your point too ....
Besides..Im more interested in his views than his nationality...

I really want him to tackle why he thinks India's actions are aggressive while Chinese blatant involvement in P-O-K has gone unnoticed by "Singapore"..

Anyways...Im completely aware of the hypocrisy and bias we are dealing with here...

Let see how Northern Pakistan, your so call P.O.K is important to China and Pakistan so you can forget your wet dream for 1000 years:
- By claim P.O.K you can weaken Sino-Pakistan strategically alliance: Pakistan and China will not have boundary that will prevent
China to help Pakistan in case of India attack.
- China will lose a trade road to access to Arabian sea via Pakistan
-Pakistan will have to have very long way to reach China and will totally at Indian Navy mercy at sea to get military supply from China
- India will easily access to Afghanistan and resource rich central-Asia countries:

you think China and Pakistan allow that to happen?

So to achieve this strategic objectif, India is fishing in SCS conflict and expect China take the bait and expect China to back down on working the trade road and infrastructure for Pakistan in exchange for India's adventure in SCS, India next step can claim legitimacy of so call P.O.K ...

:lol:Big mistake...your Gorvernment got the middle finger from China and now seeing that your tactical pressure going nowhere and didn’t get expected result...you guy make one step further by claiming SCS as world property...

As I said if Chinese contested land is world property...J&K will be also...China will for ever on Pakistan side and support them to claim that area....if India want to escalade to play Tibet and Taiwan Cards...we don’t have problem...because Tibet is on our control and as for Taiwan, you don’t have much leverage because major powers of this world recognize Taiwan as part of China...if you want to further escalade but promote their independence...we will return your favour to make sure that J& K will belong forever to Pakistan, Assamese independent, Maoist revolution.

So want to play hard ball with China..just bring it on...we rather lose Taiwan...than to have ally to lose this strategically land to our strategicall competitor and to let India have one stone two bird by demolish Sino-Pakistan connection and let you guys easily access to Afganishtan and central Asia....

Let see how Northern Pakistan, your so call P.O.K is important to China and Pakistan so you can forget your wet dream for 1000 years:
- By claim P.O.K you can weaken Sino-Pakistan strategically alliance: Pakistan and China will not have boundary that will prevent
China to help Pakistan in case of India attack.
- China will lose a trade road to access to Arabian sea via Pakistan
-Pakistan will have to have very long way to reach China and will totally at Indian Navy mercy at sea to get military supply from China
- India will easily access to Afghanistan and resource rich central-Asia countries:

you think China and Pakistan allow that to happen?

So to achieve this strategic objectif, India is fishing in SCS conflict and expect China take the bait and expect China to back down on working the trade road and infrastructure for Pakistan in exchange for India's adventure in SCS, India next step can claim legitimacy of so call P.O.K ...

:lol:Big mistake...your Gorvernment got the middle finger from China and now seeing that your tactical pressure going nowhere and didn’t get expected result...you guy make one step further by claiming SCS as world property...

As I said if Chinese contested land is world property...J&K will be also...China will for ever on Pakistan side and support them to claim that area....if India want to escalade to play Tibet and Taiwan Cards...we don’t have problem...because Tibet is on our control and as for Taiwan, you don’t have much leverage because major powers of this world recognize Taiwan as part of China...if you want to further escalade but promote their independence...we will return your favour to make sure that J& K will belong forever to Pakistan, Assamese independent, Maoist revolution.

So want to play hard ball with China..just bring it on...we rather lose Taiwan...than to have ally to lose this strategically land to our strategicall competitor and to let India have one stone two bird by demolish Sino-Pakistan connection and let you guys easily access to Afganishtan and central Asia....

why waste so much time in writing such long post. India not leaving SCS irrespective of what u do in Kashmir. Now go and chill. :lol:

dont worry u will loose tibet, taiwan and xinxiang. wait for the right time. and know one think China is not getting SCS in 10000 years. But can loose a lot of things because of the path it is going on after loosing its brain to some prospoerity. Wont take long for u guys to hit the ground.

check India's response:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/172203-india-will-not-bogged-down-beijings-warning.html

repeatedly India has made it clear that SCS is world property. Now u dont need to waste ur time as India has made its position clear.

u r not having SCS, India wont leave Akshai Chin, India wont give AP and wont let u rest in Tibet. Go back from India's Akshai Chin. Get out of Kashmir and leave the occupied kashmir area. It doesnt belong to you. Forget AP. Reach the same position as was before u encroached on Akshai Chin. Any territory that u took from India post India's Independence has to be returned to India.

why waste so much time in writing such long post. India not leaving SCS irrespective of what u do in Kashmir. Now go and chill. :lol:

dont worry u will loose tibet, taiwan and xinxiang. wait for the right time. and know one think China is not getting SCS in 10000 years. But can loose a lot of things because of the path it is going on after loosing its brain to some prospoerity. Wont take long for u guys to hit the ground.

LMAO...my long post has got somebody attention...:lol:..SCS is contested area as Jammu & Kasmire...it will for sure to belong to Pakistan...as India's support Vietnamese to claimed our contested land with your oil drill diplomacy....we will make you pay with J&K.

As for the rest of China..you don't have any leverage....beside bollywood dream....LMAO.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom