What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

What options do you have.Please enlighten us. If you guys have a single option you would already tries it. But in current senario you have only one option. Warn the country.:cheesy:

Let see how far you can go with your oil drill in ScS...then you will the first to know the China option...not because we have option that we will use right away...that's a deterrence calculus, you make move..then will be our turn...so on...

You can't blame the Chinese for that - they are simpletons who believe anything their government spouts - if they had the ability to think for themselves, they would not be happy to live in a communist state. The general population of China is like the Africans in Southern USA before the civil war - they are happy to live as slaves and do menial jobs as far as they get some food. They can't question their masters.

Dont flatter yourself...you guys had been under british rule for over 200 year... the treatement are not difference than those africans lived in Southern USA...until 1947.. I dont need to dig out all the shames that you guys had been passing through under British...you know your history better than me.

Even now...your so call world most populus democracy can only bring 1 meal per day for millions of India...mal nutriciou babies...you name its...Hell is even better place than India...LMAO

Dont flatter yourself...you guys had been under british rule for over 200 year... the treatement are not difference than those africans lived in Southern USA...until 1947.. I dont need to dig out all the shames that you guys had been passing through under British...you know your history better than me.

Even now...your so call world most populus democracy can only bring 1 meal per day for millions of India...mal nutriciou babies...you name its...Hell is even better place than India...LMAO

hahaha thanks :D don't get frustrated. Read your history also. That can refresh many things to yu too :D
Yes British rules us. But what Japs did to you was worst. You are free to compare. We can do this BS all the time. But I don't understand the point of it. You choose to attack on Indian history rather than replying and defending your position. If you don't agree defend it. Or you wana say that India was rules by British so your government has every right to behave with you as it wants ???? No logic. Either defend that's not the situation in china explain it. Or just forget. You troll then counter troll is bound to come

Kiss the dragon,

History is history, yes, perhaps the people of the indigenous Indian kingdoms were forced under under the auspices of the British Empire to be a colony, however, the end result speaks for the character of India and the Indian people.

India walked away from her colonial quagmire as a unified country, independent of Britain, and united. Prior to British suzereignty, India was composed of different kingdoms with its own Raja.

India, in the present, has learned from its history, has has come out as a much stronger, multicultural, democracy. The growth and the aspirations of the Indian people and their potential for growth in this coming century is observable. Their ability to withstand some of the troubles in their borders, political ups and downs, speaks a lot for that country.

I have a lot of respect for the Republic of India and the people of India.

Kiss the dragon,

History is history, yes, perhaps the people of the indigenous Indian kingdoms were forced under under the auspices of the British Empire to be a colony, however, the end result speaks for the character of India and the Indian people.

India walked away from her colonial quagmire as a unified country, independent of Britain, and united. Prior to British suzereignty, India was composed of different kingdoms with its own Raja.

India, in the present, has learned from its history, has has come out as a much stronger, multicultural, democracy. The growth and the aspirations of the Indian people and their potential for growth in this coming century is observable. Their ability to withstand some of the troubles in their borders, political ups and downs, speaks a lot for that country.

I have a lot of respect for the Republic of India and the people of India.

Naturally!

hahaha thanks :D don't get frustrated. Read your history also. That can refresh many things to yu too :D
Yes British rules us. But what Japs did to you was worst. You are free to compare. We can do this BS all the time. But I don't understand the point of it. You choose to attack on Indian history rather than replying and defending your position. If you don't agree defend it. Or you wana say that India was rules by British so your government has every right to behave with you as it wants ???? No logic. Either defend that's not the situation in china explain it. Or just forget. You troll then counter troll is bound to come

You guys comapre Chinese as African slave of Southern USA before civil war...so why dont look at the mirror yourself of your own history first...yes we don't have any shame of Jap treatement because we're not the one that bring other Nation humilation into discussion...you Indians are famous at that...so I just want to show you the little disappointment and deception of your own history. The best defense is to expose your Indian true color...

Kiss the dragon,

Please don't forget that during the era of European Imperialism, Qing Dynasty China was also not immune to European Spheres of Interests. If you don't recollect, there were many European SOI throughout the coastal areas of China; Russian, French, English, Italian, American, Japanese etc.

Why even the ministers of the Empress Dowager Ci Xi was unable to repel European powers. The failed Boxer Rebellion is testament to that.

So please, before you try to put down the Indians about their historical situation, sit down and internalize the political dynamic of the Asia-Pacific Region during that Time Epoch. It was under European Colonialism. Ergo, French Indochina, Spanish Philippines, Dutch Malaccas, British India & Burma, German Marianas etc.

[/B][/B]

Naturally!

The aspirations of the Indian people to be independent from British yolk is akin to the American Revolutionary Spirit. One can draw symbolic similarities between the American Revolutionary War with many of India's Revolts against British Rule ergo, the Sepoy Rebellion.

You guys comapre Chinese as African slave of Southern USA before civil war...so why dont look at the mirror yourself of your own history first...yes we don't have any shame of Jap treatement because we're not the one that bring other Nation humilation into discussion...you Indians are famous at that...so I just want to show you the little disappointment and deception of your own history. The best defense is to expose your Indian true color...

The point of the matter is that it is unfortunate that Slavery was implemented. It is a dark part of American and World History. It is not something to be used to degrade other people, please. Be civil with each other. British abuses on Indians during the Victorian Era is unfortunate, the same goes for how Chinese were maltreated and abused by European Colonial Powers during the Age of European Imperialism.

Kiss the dragon,

Please don't forget that during the era of European Imperialism, Qing Dynasty China was also not immune to European Spheres of Interests. If you don't recollect, there were many European SOI throughout the coastal areas of China; Russian, French, English, Italian, American, Japanese etc.

Why even the ministers of the Empress Dowager Ci Xi was unable to repel European powers. The failed Boxer Rebellion is testament to that.

So please, before you try to put down the Indians about their historical situation, sit down and internalize the political dynamic of the Asia-Pacific Region during that Time Epoch. It was under European Colonialism. Ergo, French Indochina, Spanish Philippines, Dutch Malaccas, British India & Burma, German Marianas etc.

The aspirations of the Indian people to be independent from British yolk is akin to the American Revolutionary Spirit. One can draw symbolic similarities between the American Revolutionary War with many of India's Revolts against British Rule ergo, the Sepoy Rebellion.

The point of the matter is that it is unfortunate that Slavery was implemented. It is a dark part of American and World History. It is not something to be used to degrade other people, please. Be civil with each other. British abuses on Indians during the Victorian Era is unfortunate, the same goes for how Chinese were maltreated and abused by European Colonial Powers during the Age of European Imperialism.

I'm talking to an Angel????? LMAO

I'm talking to an Angel????? LMAO

Did I say I am an Angel? Just happened to give my opinion on the matter. Can you not stick to the topic without using derogatory attacks on Indian posters? Historical dynamic is the past, deal with issues that affect the present.

I'm a Physician, not an Angel. ;)

Anyways, let's stick to the topic, shall we?

Again ??? Dude that's the point I made too. We can do this BS as long as you want. What I ask you totally out of this context is why didn't you proove him wrong ? Does that mean you accepted what he claimed. Means common I know communism su@ks but it wouldn't be like Africa. I would have defended that. Anyways your choice. Trolling is fun too :D

And most importantly he was talking about China today and you are talking about India in past. Kinda difference. Right

Again ??? Dude that's the point I made too. We can do this BS as long as you want. What I ask you totally out of this context is why didn't you proove him wrong ? Does that mean you accepted what he claimed. Means common I know communism su@ks but it wouldn't be like Africa. I would have defended that. Anyways your choice. Trolling is fun too :D

And most importantly he was talking about China today and you are talking about India in past. Kinda difference. Right

I dont have to prove anything to anybody...if someone slap you on the face...are you gonna prove what he did is wrong accoridng to the bible page 99 2nd paragraph or chapter 14, line 99 of the law??? LMAO

Did I say I am an Angel? Just happened to give my opinion on the matter. Can you not stick to the topic without using derogatory attacks on Indian posters? Historical dynamic is the past, deal with issues that affect the present.

I'm a Physician, not an Angel. ;)

Anyways, let's stick to the topic, shall we?

My fair doctor, perhaps you should spend sometime with a cup good coffee and read through some of the Indians' remarks about China and Chinese people. It is OK for you prefer India and Indians, but you shouldn't so quick to criticize Chinese for using derogatory remarks because such remarks come from both sides.

Of course the South China Sea is World Territory, that is why United States Navy sends our guided missile destroyers to conduct military exercises there, frequently. lol.

web_120410-N-ZZ999-024.jpg

web_120410-N-ZZ999-028.jpg

US Naval Exercises in South China Sea.

On April 12, the USN sent a strike group to the South China Sea, in response, China has left 1 ship in the Scarborough Shoal facing off the 1 Philippine Coast Guard Ship. Their response to our presence was as expected. :)

I dont have to prove anything to anybody...if someone slap you on the face...are you gonna prove what he did is wrong accoridng to the bible page 99 2nd paragraph or chapter 14, line 99 of the law??? LMAO
Oh I am not familier with BIBLE. If someone slap you. First thing anyone would do is try to find why then he react in your case you are not physically challenged. It's plane allegation. You could have given him list of various UN indexes used to evaluate the country. But you didn't. So that make you incapable/ignorant to prove him wrong. Any ways you posted 3/5 post just of nothing. A good post with exact reply would have finish this in one post. Again you made the choice :D
As usual otherwise

The USN 7th Fleet's 3rd Strike Group in military patrol in the South China Sea.

72328-1.jpg

Again, South China Sea is International Waters. Any hostile military threat in the region that will harm any American Strategic Interests will be neutralized accordingly.

lincoln-group.jpg

UNITED STATES NAVY 7th Fleet's Carrier Battle Group In Full Steam in South China Sea.

Back
Top Bottom