What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

One think U.S should keep in mind that both have alot of enemies to cozy with...US can bring as many ships as they want in SCS...as long as China's interest is unharm...otherwise we certainly return U.S compliments else where...

This world is big enough to play the "GO" game...China certainly will not be confine and contained...Nation rise...Nation fall...we shall witness who will prevail at the end of this century...19th century belong to England...20 belong to U.S...let see if U.S is good enought to dominate till the end of 21th century.

LOL. Too much talk and no walk.

One think U.S should keep in mind that both have alot of enemies to cozy with...US can bring as many ships as they want in SCS...as long as China's interest is unharm...otherwise we certainly return U.S compliments else where...

This world is big enough to play the "GO" game...China certainly will not be confine and contained...Nation rise...Nation fall...we shall witness who will prevail at the end of this century...19th century belong to England...20 belong to U.S...let see if U.S is good enought to dominate till the end of 21th century.
Yeah.,after The Fall of the United States, it will be the dawn of VietNam's rise in SCS(east sea) , China army can't match with us simplly bcz your men couldn't even defeat our women and also counld save your butcher Pol pot in 1979 too:coffee:

right, because a stadium in caribbean is the same as the CBG in SCS. mega facepalm

LOL !

I was in Aruba and Bonaire last year, I saw a lot of Chinese there. Many of them were working for the Indian grocery and store owners. :)

I believe the USN would not stood this low of having a naval response to a situation involving only the Coast Guards in a fishing dispute.

Nothing low about giving an appropriate response to a nation that tries to go rogue and bulldoze its way through smaller neighbors. USN presence in this region will put the Cheeni wannabe-USSR clowns back in their place. :police:

The presence of the American Strike Force is of strategic interest. The United States and the Philippines will be holding the Balikatan 2012 Military Exercises, which involves some 4,500 US soldiers and some 2,000-3,000 Filipino soldiers. Naval exercises will be operating in the Spratlys.

A Carrier Battle Group will be around the region, obviously.

Japanese Maritime Self Defense ships are also patrolling the SCS to support The USN's strike force sent to the aforementioned area.

Military Exercises don't just happen, they are planned months in advance. Fishing disputes are different, they are civil affairs, and they happen all the time.

Yeah.,The Fall of the United States, it will be the dawn of VietNam's rise in SCS(east sea) , China army can't match with us simplly bcz your men can't even defeat our women in 1979 :coffee:

China is falling right into American strategic plans. Isolation. As we speak, China's territorial pestering with ASEAN countries such as Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, has only led these countries to court American support. This correlates with our Naval Policy of reasserting hegemony over Asia-Pacific.

The more you bully these neighbors, the more isolated you will become. Naturally, to the detriment of your own interest.

LOL. Too much talk and no walk.

LOL just look at how deluded this Dragon guy is. China's still the sick man with a glossy makeover. Just too bad u lack the brains to understand that. And as long as u guys keep running away from every confrontation u create with yer tails stuck between yer legs, the USA will continue to dominate. :usflag:

Nothing low about giving an appropriate response to a nation that tries to go rogue and bulldoze its way through smaller neighbors. USN presence in this region will put the Cheeni wannabe-USSR clowns back in their place. :police:

lol. There is no comparison and there is no fear on the American side. The PLAN is not even in the same level as that of the USN.

The Indian Navy is a more accurate comparison for the PLAN. And with that, considering the all around strengths and and development of the IN, would be more than capable of sending most of the PLAN to the bottom of the sea.

LOL !

I was in Aruba and Bonaire last year, I saw a lot of Chinese there. Many of them were working for the Indian grocery and store owners. :)

My good doctor, you eyes are so clouded you can't see well. The Chinese there have their own businesses, if not they work for their own kind and worst come to worst they'll work for anyone but the Indians.

LOL just look at how deluded this Dragon guy is. China's still the sick man with a glossy makeover. Just too bad u lack the brains to understand that. And as long as u guys keep running away from every confrontation u create with yer tails stuck between yer legs, the USA will continue to dominate. :usflag:

Right now, with the arrival of the USN Carrier Battle Group to the SCS, the Chinese are now silent. They even removed 2 of their ships from the Scarborough Shoal. LOL !

China is falling right into American strategic plans. Isolation. As we speak, China's territorial pestering with ASEAN countries such as Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, has only led these countries to court American support. This correlates with our Naval Policy of reasserting hegemony over Asia-Pacific.

The more you bully these neighbors, the more isolated you will become. Naturally, to the detriment of your own interest.

They are getting sandwiched mate...India at one end, a pissed off ASEAN at the other end, S.Korea and Japan to the east, increasing US activity in the SCS. Soon they'll find a way to piss off Russia and that'll complete their encirclement. China needs to re-evaluate how they conduct their foreign policy, especially given the fact they don't have the kinda clout other superpowers in the world have possessed.

My good doctor, you eyes are so clouded you can't see well. The Chinese there have their own businesses, if not they work for their own kind and worst come to worst they'll for anyone but the Indians.

Most of the businesses in Aruba and Bonaire are Indian-owned. I've seen Chinese working in the docks and in the rural market place.

Many of them cannot even speak English properly, let alone Dutch or Papamiento (native cajun dialect). :)

They are getting sandwiched mate...India at one end, a pissed off ASEAN at the other end, S.Korea and Japan to the east, increasing US activity in the SCS. Soon they'll find a way to piss off Russia and that'll complete their encirclement. China needs to re-evaluate how they conduct their foreign policy, especially given the fact they don't have the kinda clout other superpowers in the world have possessed.

LOL. Check mate eh? This is what we refer to in geopolitical terms as -- Containment Policy. :)

My good doctor, you eyes are so clouded you can't see well. The Chinese there have their own businesses, if not they work for their own kind and worst come to worst they'll work for anyone but the Indians.

whats so surprising about chinese working for indians. it happens both ways in US, both work hard to earn money.
try not to get carried away with hatred

Just recently, the USN completed military exercises with the IN. Impressive capital ships of the Indian Navy were seen. I expect to see more joint cooperation between the USN and the IN in the future. As both the USN and IN have efficiently maintained the maritime movements traversing throughout the breadth of the Indian Ocean.

As India tests and flexes its Blue Water Navy Capability, I expect to see IN and USN participation in patrolling the SCS as well as the Western Pacific theater.

@USAHawk785

You don't know the Chinese there, or anywhere, as well as I and I bet to differ.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom