What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

India sticking to its policy of "SCS is world property". Good going India. it also keeps many govt. departments on chinese side employed. But really China cant do anything except for crying.

China can't do anything??? your Indian gorverment is secretly praying that nothing will happen...or they might lost their jobs.
:lol:
as I said wait untill your Indians drill the oil then talk...

r u mocking the ccp warning system :rofl:

No I mock that people created the idea of "Warning JOB"....LMAO

China can't do anything??? your Indian gorverment is secretly praying that nothing will happen...or they might lost their jobs.

Chinese cant do anything.. tell me what can u do. Attack any Indian Warship? we will sink all ur Indian ocean ships. What have u done so far tell me? u have given warning to many nations? outcome? Zilch.

It is the chinese department issuing innumerous warnings, so created by chinese, so u making fun of them :lol:

Chinese cant do anything.. tell me what can u do. Attack any Indian Warship? we will sink all ur Indian ocean ships. What have u done so far tell me? u have given warning to many nations? outcome? Zilch.

It is the chinese department issuing innumerous warnings, so created by chinese, so u making fun of them :lol:

China certainly has alot of options agaisnt India...that's why you have received a warning :lol: and don't talk like your Navy as much superior than PLAN navy...we have 3 time of your military budjet....we certainly can afford a naval confrontation against Indian Navy...

as for your question What have u done so far tell me? As you will drill oil....we will wait for you to drill the oil then see..don't expect much from China to do aything now...

as for warning...at least you're warned...don't whine later that you didn'r receive any warning from China's warning department to official warned INDIA :D ..so basically you're warned.

:blah::blah::blah: you are like your government know only one thing...:blah::blah::blah:

We did nothing?...Claim EEZ and invasion are totally difference: claim EEZ we can backup with military power withtout facing UN...because it's contested land that differenciate from invasion of other countries. The very good example is such recent incident as with Phillipine case, we rushed warships to defend our fishing boat in contest area...UN can do a sh1t...not even U.S can said a single word...

look...UN dont have any army to punish you...but you'll be sanctioned..by the way...nobody ever claimed "Extensive EEZ" like you..thats kind of weird..but China is a signatory of UNCLOS..so,they should obey the decision what UN'll give..

China certainly has alot of options agaisnt India...that's why you have received a warning :lol: and don't talk like your Navy as much superior than PLAN navy...we have 3 time of your military budjet....we certainly can afford a naval confrontation against Indian Navy...

same old bragging...by the way..sino opened a thread saying we've got our last warning..what now????"megaton" nuke???DF-21D,CJ-10K???or just Chinese "F(@)rt"???

and don't talk like your Navy as much superior than PLAN navy...

chinese navy is like 5th grade student against Indian navy, a masters student.. Chinese navy is nothing compared to the war tuned Indian Navy....do ur submarines even leave the shore. do u have operated any ACC... do u have the kind of war experience India has... do u anything comparable to AKULA..?? what will u conter Indian Navy with. More warnings i guess.

as for your question What have u done so far tell me? As you will drill oil....we will wait for you to drill the oil then see..don't expect much from China to do aything now...

as for warning...at least you're warned...don't whine later that you didn'r receive any warning from China's warning department to official warned INDIA :D ..so basically you're warned.

What options do you have.Please enlighten us. If you guys have a single option you would already tries it. But in current senario you have only one option. Warn the country.:cheesy:

Yes, take others human tools and make them happy. Then incite hatred among our neighbors and make them disposed on India.
India don't give a damn to all those silly warnings and all...
You were helped by west economically and China came up in the ladder, as west were the power houses then.
Now if u think that u are the almighty, then what you have done for a good cause? (don't bring in that 62 sh** pls)
China imbalanced the power in Asia, helped PAK and NK to use the when u need. (silly they still did't understand yet).
Bully now and then to al your neighbors, including each nation.

Dude, I was not anti-china. My two room mates were from China and they are really nice. But people on this forum think they are the dudes and every chini has a bigger one.... (EGO, nothing else... :no:)

So grow up, and stop this bullying :blah: :blah: :blah:

Good Day

some of these chinese guys are really funny....
they take pride on defeating an unprepared, under armed opponent and then retreating because Mao was afraid of an Indian counter attack, the so called "show of good faith"....

You can't blame the Chinese for that - they are simpletons who believe anything their government spouts - if they had the ability to think for themselves, they would not be happy to live in a communist state. The general population of China is like the Africans in Southern USA before the civil war - they are happy to live as slaves and do menial jobs as far as they get some food. They can't question their masters.

this is according to your understanding based on the brainwashing information you receive everyday from your media.

see, this is the exact reason why I believe india is going to lose the competition -- they are not smart enough to win.

1. US is using india to achieve its own goal, that is the point. How US is seeing its friend india? How about honestly check this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/129031-us-naval-officer-spent-5-days-onboard-indian-navy-warship-ins-delhi.html

2. By selling your "goodies", they try to stop you from developing your own and they do charge some stupid amount for their craps. Is it considered an achievement, honor or something in india when they approve arm export?

Dude, trust me one thing, the 1989 arm and high tech embargo imposed on China by the US is the best thing ever happened to our industries. without such help, we may end up just like india importing everything.

3. Please don't worry about ASEAN, we see them as monkeys. (although they are better than indians, in terms of IQ)

Brainwashing is something that cpc does through its state controlled media. my understanding is based on information from both western and Indian media. I have also considered inputs from north-east Indians who know the ground reality of the situation on the borders. China has been warning a number of countries including US, India and now even Russia besides the ASEAN countries. Just google it and check China's warning count. Then you will come to know who is brainwashed.
tell me why are missiles stationed in Tibet? don't tell me that this is not true.
China's approach is earning it enemies while India's is winning it friends.

Your conclusion of India losing the competition is ill-conceived. our smartness can be gauged from our policies which are bringing us benefits.
In response to your points i would like to state the following:

1. The fact is that both India and the US are using each other to their advantage. The US is using India as a counter-weight to china while India is playing the China card to gain access to hi-tech US weaponry and technology. This move allows us to gain both American and Russian technology. Basically the best of both worlds, western and eastern.
we are pursuing an Independent foreign policy and not bowing before the Americans.
eg the Iran issue. we are not recognizing US sanctions on Iran. Despite US pressure to stop importing oil from Iran, we are continuing to do so. we are also cashing in on the situation by increasing trade with Iran.
This shows who is using whom.
Wikileaks has already shown that Americans think of the Indian military as a highly professional force.
the article in the link you have given is crap. check this
http://http://green-n-black-screen.blogspot.in/2011/05/from-ins-delhi.html

2. The goodies we are importing are meant to give us a decisive edge over our enemies as they do not have access to these goodies or something as sophisticated as these. US weaponry is probably the best in the world. calling them crappy shows your ignorance. I agree that they are expensive.
Having said that i would like to mention that we are building/expanding our military manufacturing base. To that end we have entered into joint ventures with Russia, Israel, France for development of advanced weapons. This will give us access to advanced technology. Also note that the deals we seal with other countries for military purchases have TOT and offset clauses. All these moves will infuse our military industry with sophisticated technology and bring economic benefits. we will also get valuable experience from joint ventures. Thus it can be seen that our policies are advantageous for us.
The arms embargo has allowed China to build its military industry but the weapons it produces are no where near western standards. This can be understood that even a country like Myanmar opted for Russian jets over the Chinese J-10 despite the latter being cheap. Also you people have to steal technology which has earned you disrespect. China has had to violate copyrights/patents, IPR to manufacture its own weapons and is therefore not trusted.
In contrast India gets technology through ethical means and does not violate copyrights/patents, IPR thereby earning respect and trust of those countries from whom we get TOT.
Heard of the hare and the tortoise story? China is the hare and India is the tortoise. we all know who won in the end. sometimes slow and steady wins the race. see where we reach in course of time.
Thus it can be seen what is honorable and what is not, what is an achievement, which approach is better the Indian one or the Chinese.

3. ASEAN as monkeys, Indians as low IQ people....very pathetic mentality arising out of your superiority complex. The delusions that you people have will prove to be very costly to your nation.
your self proclaimed "high IQ" is reflected in the ill-conceived policies which are bringing negative effects to your nation. so much for the High IQ chinese.

chinese navy is like 5th grade student against Indian navy, a masters student.. Chinese navy is nothing compared to the war tuned Indian Navy....do ur submarines even leave the shore. do u have operated any ACC... do u have the kind of war experience India has... do u anything comparable to AKULA..?? what will u conter Indian Navy with. More warnings i guess.

Dont make me laugh with your Indian Navy..a bunch of 1950s carriers: second hand obsolete warships that western want to decomission then you guys just bough its...LMAO. As for Akula...that's even funny..lease 100 millions per year for 10 years....have you lease Russian captain too :lol:

Your indian Navy is nothing but frankensteins mix of difference subsystems from everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom