What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

We treate each case separately, we sure know how to manage our relations...why not start with India...you guys are so tough with your statement as South China sea is property of the word...why not come to reinforce your statement as my compatriot ask?

But the warning is likely to put Indian occupied Kashmire back to square one as contested land

each case separately... So u gonna attack separately each nation that has been warned in case that nation goes ahead with drilling oil or fishing in SCS or in other water disputes with you?

so far none of the nations u have warned have cared two cents about chinese warnings? and they all r violating ur so called stupid claims of sovereignty as of now as i write on this forum?

suppose China attacks Phillipines coz they arrest ur fisherman next time they go there for fishing. It is Most weak country of all the disputed claimants, so China can afford to attack it for sure to show to world its power.
also does chinese have any plans to handle situations where suppose they are fighting Phillipines in a war and Vietnam-India at that point start drilling oil as per their agreement? So does China include india, Vietnam also in that sphere of fight at that point?

and then if it does. Suppose Japan exploits ur claimed waters and arrests ur chinese boats at the time u r fighting India,Vietnam, Phillipines. (remember it is u who attacked all three. First u attackd Phillipines for arresting ur fisherman next time they go there. then u attacked India, Vietnam for drilling oil) So now do u attack japan also?

or at that time suppose Russia decides to go ahead with its agreement with Vietnam and starts drilling oil with Vietnam?

then do u include Russia also - along with Phipllipines/India/Vietnam or
along with Phipllipines/India/Vietnam/Japan

it is a very realistic scenario. Coz even if u attack Phillipines in near future. india and vietnam, Russia and Vietnam will still continue with their normal agreements which they have signed, and they may start drilling oil when u r fighting.( considering they dont get involved in the war from phillipines side). and Japan may also attack and arrest ur boats which they deem violationg their boundry.

I have both the Indian flag and the Singaporean flag up on this forum to indicate that I'm an Indian Singaporean. Not very effective I know, but the idea is to debate on behalf Singapore (my country), and India (my ancestral land). I'm certainly not going to put up China or Pakistan's flag over here.

'Half in half out' - Take your advice and shove it back up your a$$ and don't tell me what I should be doing. I don't see a problem in having both flags up. One represents my nationality, the other represents my ethnicity. If you have a problem with it, feel free to send me a pm.

Most Singaporeans against the points I made so far? What points did I make in the first place? Can u please scroll back up and check? Apart from that limited discussion I had with SpringField, I have never spoken to any other Singaporean on this forum. We are a minority over here, so pls do tell me, where do these 'most true Singaporeans' come from?

Like I told the other guy, feel free to bring this up on TOC and we'll debate it at length over there. Singapore politics has no place on PDF.

"Not very effective I know, but the idea is to debate on behalf Singapore (my country), and India (my ancestral land)." and "'Half in half out' - Take your advice and shove it back up your a$$"
Who do you think you really are? You made a blunder on your flag and now you have the audacity to ask me to eat back my words. What kind of logic is that?

You maybe a 3rd gen singaporean, so what's the big deal! You should know very well that Singapore is a tiny nation, which rely much on peace and stability in our neightbourhood for development. And yet, you are so dumb to join the wagon of your ancestral land and help them to create havoc in the place in where you claimed home? You better choose your side carefully and stop dragging all of us along with you, because none of us singaporean will want to tie themselves with any sort of wagon and sink together with it.

each case separately... So u gonna attack separately each nation that has been warned in case that nation goes ahead with drilling oil or fishing in SCS or in other water disputes with you?

so far none of the nations u have warned have cared two cents about chinese warnings? and they all r violating ur so called stupid claims of sovereignty as of now as i write on this forum?

No we dont attack each nation...LMAO...that's too bollywoodian...but we do take pleasure of warning India especially :lol:
maybe other nations didn't cared two cents but your gorvernment did care about the warning..that's why Krishna was so desperately need to calm down Indians with this statement as South China Sea region property of the world.

need to calm down Indians with this statement as South China Sea region property of the world.
i think it did calm down the chinese also. did it? :lol: if u liked it so much we can issue more of these. U should have told earlier u liked it so much.

No we dont attack each nation...LMAO...that's too bollywoodian...but we do take pleasure of warning India especially :lol:
maybe other nations didn't cared two cents but your gorvernment did care about the warning..that's why Krishna was so desperately need to calm down Indians with this statement as South China Sea region property of the world.
so it means u just warn n warn n warn n warn. nice. is that a new job profile in chinese labour market.

But that statement left several arses burning in China including in your government :cheesy:

There is no such empty warning in political arena especially came from Chinese official...you Indian gorvernment received and very well the meaning of this warning...sure they're calculating what options available for China to retaliate and how much they're afford to lose...India just need to prepare to brace the collision impact.
What you got a spy in the government office that you can know what they are doing??The point is India is acting and is going ahead with the schedule..while China is giving paper warnings...get off the delusion..you brainwashed people should look at the reality.

i think it did calm down the chinese also. did it? :lol: if u liked it so much we can issue more of these. U should have told earlier u liked it so much.

so it means u just warn n warn n warn n warn. nice. is that a new job profile in chinese labour market.

Warning is more effective than invasion: China didn't even bother to spend a penny to get expected result: we ask India to jump
you will ask how low from sea level :lol: each warning gave India trauma and feel insecure...become #1 arm importer is the only way to overcome the nightmare of PLA.

China's warning became your Indian obsession otherwise why ot just ignore it...Indeed Warning is a new job profile because there is such demand in INdia ONLY :rofl:

Warning is more effective than invasion: China didn't even bother to spend a penny to get expected result: we ask India to jump
you will ask how low from sea level :lol: each warning gave India trauma and feel insecure...become #1 arm importer is the only way to overcome the nightmare of PLA.

China's warning became your Indian obsession otherwise why ot just ignore it...Indeed Warning is a new job profile because there is such demand in INdia ONLY :rofl:
Lol but the point is what difference are the warnings making...The warnings China is giving is meant to stop India from something...but thats no happening..India's not stopping..and China is being a cry baby now.

china issues million warnings in last few months. So guess we know where this profession is in demand. :lol:

India just said SCS is undisputedly world property. what effective chinese warnings.. :lol: :lol: :lol: u want more such statements to increase effectiveness of ur warnings. should have asked for earlier.

Russia also entered Veitnam to drill oil there. U know the bear will tear u apart anytime.

finally do u think ur warnings backfired. :lol:

But that statement left several arses burning in China including in your government :cheesy:

What you got a spy in the government office that you can know what they are doing??The point is India is acting and is going ahead with the schedule..while China is giving paper warnings...get off the delusion..you brainwashed people should look at the reality.

So much for your statement that you India gorverment can't reinforce it...the only way out is invoke UN, US, ASEAN, Japan to overcome you incapability...you Indians are only good for hidding behind other nations by making such statement.

So much for your statement that you India gorverment can't reinforce it...the only way out is invoke UN, US, ASEAN, Japan to overcome you incapability...you Indians are only good for hidding behind other nations by making such statement.

we just said what we beleive. next we will act on it by drilling oil in SCS. Russia will also drill oil in SCS. u can issue more warnings. :lol: this is a clarification of India's stand on SCS, that it is WORLD PROPERTY

china issues million warnings in last few months. So guess we know where this profession is in demand. :lol:

India just said SCS is undisputedly world property. what effective chinese warnings.. :lol: :lol: :lol: u want more such statements to increase effectiveness of ur warnings. should have asked for earlier.

Russia also entered Veitnam to drill oil there. U know the bear will tear u apart anytime.

finally do u think ur warnings backfired. :lol:

Again dragg Russia in to discoussion....as expected..you india is only good to making such coward statement as SCS is undisputedly world property, so by dragging Russia..you can feel more secure ...LMAO..so much for one country trying to be a big nation wuth no gut to backup it own statement,

Again dragg Russia in to discoussion....as expected..you india is only good to making such coward statement as SCS is undisputedly world property, so by dragging Russia..you can feel more secure ...LMAO..so much for one country trying to be a big nation wuth no gut to backup it own statement,

what u mean by backup? send Indian Navy to SCS and say to China dont attack Vietnam, Phillipines. :lol: is that ur chinese mind really? is that how it works?

we said it is world property and as per that we will drill oil in SCS. this is a terse repy to ur million chinese warnings that stay away from SCS. :lol: is it enough backup or did it make chinese nervous.

India not listening to u. We say it is world property. WE dont care what u say. do what u want to do. we will drill oil in SCS. we will do what we have to do. u stop us from drilling oil or attack our warships then we will see what to do to support our view that it is world property.

we just said what we beleive. next we will act on it by drilling oil in SCS. Russia will also drill oil in SCS. u can issue more warnings. :lol: this is a clarification of India's stand on SCS, that it is WORLD PROPERTY

Yeah..wait until you act before talk....you will drill oil..when...2050? 2070? or 2100? but we already built road, infrastruction in Northern Paksitan..tha't the fact...next we will warn India of build anything in J&K :lol:

man...China will warn & warn India again....I think I better change job and look for this warning opportunity.

Yeah..wait until you act before talk....you will drill oil..when...2050? 2070? or 2100? but we already built road, infrastruction in Northern Paksitan..tha't the fact...next we will warn India of build anything in J&K :lol:

man...China will warn & warn India again....I think I better change job and look for this warning opportunity.

Keep on warning. Indian stand is clear SCS is WORLD PROPERTY :lol:

u warn 1000 times, we coolly reply one short line, SCS is world property and the whole chinese warning department and the chinsese go mad and go into overdrive mode. :lol:

i think by now every chinese may be using this line: "SCS in World property" :lol:

what u did in Kashmir to India since 1947? Zilch :lol:

but India gonna drill oil in SCS. better u do Zilch there also. :lol:

even AP u withdreaw after few days. India got Sikkim. India gave statehood to AP. Indian army made scapegoat of Chinese in border skirmishes in 1967, 87. what u did? Zilch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom