What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

It is not India who is trying to have a face to face conflict with China but it is the other way around. China is repeatedly doing things that ate irritating us. It is repeatedly issuing warnings not only to us but also to a number of other countries. so we have to strengthen our military and relationships with other countries to counter China.

this is according to your understanding based on the brainwashing information you receive everyday from your media.

It does not matter if China has 3X economy and stronger technology base because we are countering China's edge by building relationships with US, EU, ASEAN countries. Why do you think the US is conducting more military exercises with India then with any other country in the world? why do you think we are offered hi-tech goodies which we were not allowed to buy earlier?

see, this is the exact reason why I believe india is going to lose the competition -- they are not smart enough to win.

1. US is using india to achieve its own goal, that is the point. How US is seeing its friend india? How about honestly check this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/129031-us-naval-officer-spent-5-days-onboard-indian-navy-warship-ins-delhi.html

2. By selling your "goodies", they try to stop you from developing your own and they do charge some stupid amount for their craps. Is it considered an achievement, honor or something in india when they approve arm export?

Dude, trust me one thing, the 1989 arm and high tech embargo imposed on China by the US is the best thing ever happened to our industries. without such help, we may end up just like india importing everything.

3. Please don't worry about ASEAN, we see them as monkeys. (although they are better than indians, in terms of IQ)

I'll seriously smack the next idiot who is gonna ask me that question. YES! Singaporean by birth, did my NS at HQ 6 Div, Tg Gul, and I am qualified to speak about my country when I see fit! Indian Singaporean as well, so if u r not happy about that, bring it on and we'll discuss that at length in theonlinecitizen. Don't start on the crap about harmony in Singapore now knnccb. You are plain blind and you are just one of those PAP suckups trying to get more and more immigrants into our country in the name of economic growth. Yet u don't realize 1/2 the PRC 'ah tiongs' coming in here don't speak English and treat our sinkies like trash!!!! Racial harmony my foot! That scholar in NUS who collectively called us dogs? Singaporean or PRC? PRC right? So? Who is the one who is promoting racial hatred in Singapore?

U seriously trying to tell an Indian Singaporean (3 generations in SIngapore at that) to return to my land of origin. Bring it on baby, I'm always around Jurong, so why don't u come and tell me that to my face u little POS.

So why you are bearing someone country's flag? As you can see now, most true singaporeans here were against the points you have made so far. If really can't control yourself and want to make some negative statements against others here, states it solely as your own accord so not to implicate the rest of the true singaporeans with you.

Lastly, please don't act like a "half in, half out", i.e. keep flipping your flags.

who is "you guys"? i am me and i never said "rain of nukes" on any country you idiot. there is also a BIG difference between what random forum goers say and what the government of a country says. if india has the audacity to state that south china sea is property of the world then come and try to enforce that. does india have the balls to do it though? or does india expect others to do it?

i told you...China is not bound by "INDIACLOS"..so,no way..it is UN's job..and India stated which it thinks it's right...because SCS is Internatinal water..so it is property of the world...by the way..nobody is claiming an EEZ of nearly million square kms like china and China'll not get that EEZ by any rules of UNCLOS(because EEZ limit is 200 NM,not 700 NM)...so,you guys may brag about China's power and all,but they'll not get anything...got it???

So why you are bearing someone country's flag? As you can see now, most true singaporeans here were against the points you have made so far. If really can't control yourself and want to make some negative statements against others here, states it solely as your own accord so not to implicate the rest of the true singaporeans with you.

Lastly, please don't act like a "half in, half out", i.e. keep flipping your flags.

I have both the Indian flag and the Singaporean flag up on this forum to indicate that I'm an Indian Singaporean. Not very effective I know, but the idea is to debate on behalf Singapore (my country), and India (my ancestral land). I'm certainly not going to put up China or Pakistan's flag over here.

'Half in half out' - Take your advice and shove it back up your a$$ and don't tell me what I should be doing. I don't see a problem in having both flags up. One represents my nationality, the other represents my ethnicity. If you have a problem with it, feel free to send me a pm.

Most Singaporeans against the points I made so far? What points did I make in the first place? Can u please scroll back up and check? Apart from that limited discussion I had with SpringField, I have never spoken to any other Singaporean on this forum. We are a minority over here, so pls do tell me, where do these 'most true Singaporeans' come from?

Like I told the other guy, feel free to bring this up on TOC and we'll debate it at length over there. Singapore politics has no place on PDF.

so basically it's an empty statement then.

LoL, it is as empty as the warnings that Chinese communist party issues to all and sundy on Earth and Mars. I think there was a plan for a thread to be dedicated to that.

LoL, that is the whole point. Whether the "most Singaporeans" here are actually that. And on top of it, the diplomatic track that Singapore takes is totally opposite of what "most Singaporeans" here are advocating :)

What takes the cake is that you are happy to implicate the rest of the Singaporeans here basis the rants that you have been professing and then you tell the other guy not to do it. That sounds quite chinese I must say :)

i told you...China is not bound by "INDIACLOS"..so,no way..it is UN's job..and India stated which it thinks it's right...because SCS is Internatinal water..so it is property of the world...by the way..nobody is claiming an EEZ of nearly million square kms like china and China'll not get that EEZ by any rules of UNCLOS(because EEZ limit is 200 NM,not 700 NM)...so,you guys may brag about China's power and all,but they'll not get anything...got it???

We did nothing?...Claim EEZ and invasion are totally difference: claim EEZ we can backup with military power withtout facing UN...because it's contested land that differenciate from invasion of other countries. The very good example is such recent incident as with Phillipine case, we rushed warships to defend our fishing boat in contest area...UN can do a sh1t...not even U.S can said a single word...

We did nothing?...Claim EEZ and invasion are totally difference: claim EEZ we can backup with military power withtout facing UN...because it's contested land that differenciate from invasion of other countries. The very good example is such recent incident as with Phillipine case, we rushed warships to defend our fishing boat in contest area...UN can do a sh1t...not even U.S can said a single word...

Yeah if u r all that great, then y do u always pack up and run away?

1962 - pack up and ran away after murdering a bunch of Indian soldiers at a poorly defended border area before a counter-attack.

1979 - ran away from Vietnam murdering 100k civilians in the process.

2012 - ran away from SCS after a standoff with Filipino warships with 1/2 rotten fish in the fisherman's kitty.

US doesn't say a single word probably cos they know u r nothing but just an empty vessel making too much of noise.

U're trying to be a Hitler but in reality nothing more than a Charlie Chaplin. Thanks for the laughs :china:

LoL, it is as empty as the warnings that Chinese communist party issues to all and sundy on Earth and Mars. I think there was a plan for a thread to be be dedicated to that.....

There is no such empty warning in political arena especially came from Chinese official...you Indian gorvernment received and very well the meaning of this warning...sure they're calculating what options available for China to retaliate and how much they're afford to lose...India just need to prepare to brace the collision impact.

There is no such empty warning in political arena especially came from Chinese official...you Indian gorvernment received and very well the meaning of this warning...sure they're calculating what options available for China to retaliate and how much they're afford to lose...India just need to prepare to brace the collision impact.

This is exactly the same thing u've been telling the Philippines and Vietnam for the past couple of days. All that happened was......

U BOLTED AND RAN :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and Chinese need to embrace for explosion impact with

India, Russia, Vietnam, Phillipines, US, Japan, Korea :lol:

coz they have warned all these countries. Chinese ccp is too eager to see chinese disintegration.

all these countries not gonna care about ur so called claims.. now tell me kiss what is CHina gonna do? is it gonna issue a combined warning to all these nations? or is it gonna attack any and ALL nations that goes ahead with drilling oil or doing fishing in CHinese claimed waters? is it gonna attack only selected nations for these violations of chinese sovereignty and let of the other nations? :lol:

Yeah if u r all that great, then y do u always pack up and run away?

1962 - pack up and ran away after murdering a bunch of Indian soldiers at a poorly defended border area before a counter-attack.

1979 - ran away from Vietnam murdering 100k civilians in the process.

2012 - ran away from SCS after a standoff with Filipino warships with 1/2 rotten fish in the fisherman's kitty.

US doesn't say a single word probably cos they know u r nothing but just an empty vessel making too much of noise.

U're trying to be a Hitler but in reality nothing more than a Charlie Chaplin. Thanks for the laughs :china:

Woo..someone got piss :lol: I thought you guys are over with 1962 nostalgia :rofl:..no offense if you could even defend India in 1962..brag 79's war will even put India into Shame...such tiney Vietname dare to defy us the evil chinese...you Indians pis$ your pants and ran away to crying for help from U.S, U.S.S.R and England...LMAO

So much for bragging and dragging ASEAN, US, UN in SCS issue...even your gorvernment got their mouths shut about Phillipine incident.

and Chinese need to embrace for collision impact with

India, Russia, Vietnam, Phillipines, US, Japan, Korea :lol:

coz they have warned all these countries. Chinese ccp is too eager to see chinese disintegration.

We treate each case separately, we sure know how to manage our relations...why not start with India...you guys are so tough with your statement as South China sea is property of the word...why not come to reinforce your statement as my compatriot ask?

But the warning is likely to put Indian occupied Kashmire back to square one as contested land

Woo..someone got piss :lol: I thought you guys are over with 1962 nostalgia :rofl:..no offense if you could even defend India in 1962..brag 79's war will even put India into Shame...such tiney Vietname dare to defy us the evil chinese...you Indians pis$ your pants and ran away to crying for help from U.S, U.S.S.R and England...LMAO

So much for bragging and dragging ASEAN, US, UN in SCS issue...even your gorvernment got their mouths shut about Phillipine incident.

But last time i hear that we Indians along with Uk & USA came to your rescue from Japan. am i wrong or have i heard it wrong?

Back
Top Bottom