What's new

South China Sea Forum

:omghaha:In SCS ,you are the only target:azn:
I doubt it´s true. Your target is hegemony over East and South China Sea, hence you are bullying Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia. Those countries have stakes in the region.

I think it is time for Japan and Vietnam to more coordinate their actions, form an alliance of the willings and stop you greedy Chinese. :pop:

I doubt it´s true. Your target is hegemony over East and South China Sea, hence you are bullying Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia. Those countries have stakes in the region.

I think it is time for Japan and Vietnam to more coordinate their actions, form an alliance of the willings and stop you greedy Chinese. :pop:

Malaysia and Indonesia have good relationship with china.

Philippines too weak.

Japan?:omghaha:Hope for the best.No approval from US,they can do nothing.

I think that the only battle is between us.prepare for it:cheers:

Malaysia and Indonesia have good relationship with china.
I hope they will wake up one day and join a Vietnam-led alliance.
Philippines too weak.
United we are strong, you know. Your aggressive policy makes us easier to convince all 9 ASEAN states to unite under Vietnamese banner.
Japan?:omghaha:Hope for the best.No approval from US,they can do nothing.

I think that the only battle is between us.prepare for it:cheers:
You are wrong. Japan alone can lift up all self-imposed restrictions. You are to blame that Japan will re-arm. :hitwall:

United we are strong, you know. Your aggressive policy makes us easier to convince all 9 ASEAN states to unite under Vietnamese banner].:
daydream:omghaha:Two rich country led by your poor Vietnam:rofl:

They both powerful than your poor Vietnam.

You are wrong. Japan alone can lift up all self-imposed restrictions. You are to blame that Japan will re-arm. :hitwall:
:coffee:Never.There are lots of US Occupation army in japan

United we are strong, you know. Your aggressive policy makes us easier to convince all 9 ASEAN states to unite under Vietnamese banner.

ASEAN GDP nominal 2011 based on IMF data
Indonesia: 895.854 billions (1,211 billions)
Thailand: 376.989 billions (602.216 billions)
Malaysia: 307.178 billions (447.980 billions)
Singapore: 267.941 billions (314.906 billions)
Philippines: 257.890 billions (416.678 billions)
Vietnam: 137.681 billions (299 billions)

There 5 countries rich than you poor Vietnam.

Indonesia
Thailand
Malaysia
Burma
There 4 countries military powful than you weak Vietnam.

Lao,Indonesia and Malaysia have good relationship with china.
Thailand,Burma and Cambodia are chinese brothers.
Singapore is a ethnic Chinese country
under Vietnamese banner.:omghaha::rofl:

Da Lat island

Hoang-Sa-Truong-Sa-giaoduc.net%20(12).JPG

Son Ca island

Hoang-Sa-Truong-Sa-giaoduc.net%20(13).JPG

Da Lon island

Hoang-Sa-Truong-Sa-giaoduc.net%20(14).JPG

Song Tu Tay island

Hoang-Sa-Truong-Sa-giaoduc.net.JPG

well, i want to say "SORRY" to u. because my previous posts on Vietnam.....and i give such a rude comments on Vietnam. so please forgive me. and I have not shame to say sorry because its my guilty. and we know that India and Vietnam and Taipei are good frends. and India happily sell our arms to both country if u want to buy....:smitten:

Da Lat island

Hoang-Sa-Truong-Sa-giaoduc.net%20(12).JPG

Son Ca island

Hoang-Sa-Truong-Sa-giaoduc.net%20(13).JPG

Da Lon island

Hoang-Sa-Truong-Sa-giaoduc.net%20(14).JPG

Song Tu Tay island

Hoang-Sa-Truong-Sa-giaoduc.net.JPG
well i want to say "SORRY"
because my previous posts on Vietnam.....and i give such a rude comments on Vietnam. so please forgive me. and I have not shame to say sorry because its my guilty. and we know that India and Vietnam and Taipei are good frends. and India happily sell our arms to both country if u want to buy....:smitten::toast_sign:

daydream:omghaha:Two rich country led by your poor Vietnam:rofl:
They both powerful than your poor Vietnam.
Poor or rich is not important factor, more decisive is our IQ. Anyway what you see it is just a snapshot of time. Don´t forget, for over 1,000 years Vietnam was and is the only country in SE Asia, that is capable to challenge and stop China´s southwards expansion.

Here is my plan: all other ASEAN states should pour money into Vietnam´s economy and army. Within a decade, Vietnam will become rich and powerful. Game over for you!
d
:coffee:Never.There are lots of US Occupation army in japan
You know nothing of Japan´s politic. Should I repeat? Mr Abe can scrap the postwar constitutions if he wins the 2/3 votes of lawmakers and afterwards the majority of citizen votes in the national referendum. America has no veto right.

@Viet: no need to step on his troll post, he just a hero keybroad and loser in real life, If he was a real citizen of mighty PRC that he said, so he should working hard to help pathetic life in his country, help improve power and good things for China, but he want to be stupid in here, so .... well, the rest is bullshjt.

Last edited by a moderator:
more powerful than us ?what a cheap joke,no ASEAN nations except VN have ballistic and nuke capable ballistic missile.

:omghaha:you means that poor Scud?:rofl:
Can them reach Bangkok,Naypyidaw,Jakarta or Kuala Lumpur?:omghaha:
Plz tell me where are you nuke?:omghaha:

The only country that is big and strong enough to assert leadership in SE Asia is Indonesia, not the puny little Vietcongs. So the term "Vietnam led" does not make sense. Saved it.

Poor or rich is not important factor, more decisive is our IQ. Anyway what you see it is just a snapshot of time. Don´t forget, for over 1,000 years Vietnam was and is the only country in SE Asia, that is capable to challenge and stop China´s southwards expansion.

Here is my plan: all other ASEAN states should pour money into Vietnam´s economy and army. Within a decade, Vietnam will become rich and powerful. Game over for you!

You know nothing of Japan´s politic. Should I repeat? Mr Abe can scrap the postwar constitutions if he wins the 2/3 votes of lawmakers and afterwards the majority of citizen votes in the national referendum. America has no veto right.

The American military in Japan is the veto power itself.

more powerful than us ?what a cheap joke,no ASEAN nations except VN have ballistic and nuke capable ballistic missile.

Stop being delusional that you have nuclear weapons. Vietcong is very weak besides digging rat holes. Follow the lead of Indonesia and Malaysia.

Erase, 'cause I think no need to talking anything with idiot warrior keybroad in here... haizzz

Stop being delusional that you have nuclear weapons. Vietcong is very weak besides digging rat holes. Follow the lead of Indonesia and Malaysia.
Oh yeah,we r very weak,so dont just stay in U.S and bark,let go back to China ,grab a gun and fight now,lm sure that u will be the first one go home in body bag :P

vietnam-led alliance of ghosts?

you people are fighting against one another. Where is the alliance?

the japanese are also busy fighting with the russians and both koreans over their conflicts. How can it have the time to take care of you?

Back
Top Bottom