What's new

South China Sea Forum

:omghaha:没文化

You have good rumor sens, 没文化, yes, it's very funy.:omghaha:

South China and North China as two countries exists only in your imagination. :coffee:

Han Emperor Liu Bang, was the founder and first emperor of the Han Dynasty in North, Zhao Tuo he founded is called the Zhao Dynasty in South, Nan Yue Guo.:coffee:

The king of Nanyue is Zhao Tuo.
Zhao was born in around 230 BC in Zhending,which is in Hebei province nowadays, :omghaha:

Chiang Kai-shek came from Wo Yue in mainland, but he ruled Taiwan as independence state.:omghaha:

China, ASEAN agree to develop code of conduct in South China Sea

(Xinhua)
10:25, April 03, 2013
1262841387315_1262841387315_r.jpg

BEIJING, April 2 (Xinhua) -- All participants in the 19th China-ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Senior Officials' Consultation have agreed to work toward a code of conduct in the South China Sea.

A Chinese Foreign Ministry press release on Tuesday said after the conclusion of the consultation it was agreed that all parties will commit themselves to fully implement the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea.

They will make joint efforts toward "a code of conduct in the South China Sea" and continue to exchange views on the issue.

According to the press release, China and ASEAN also agreed to co-host celebrations on the 10th anniversary of the establishment of the China-ASEAN strategic partnership and further expand friendly communication and cooperation in all fields.
Looks like China's recent amphibious island assault exercises and opening fire intimidated Vietnam and Philippines into submission.

South China and North China as two countries exists only in your imagination. :coffee:
Yes South China aka Vietnam has the third most powerful army in the world.

:rofl:

Chiang Kai-shek came from Wo Yue in mainland, but he ruled Taiwan as independence state.:omghaha:

Taiwan dont recognized In UN and will be a province of china very soon.
Are you want same as Taiwan ?:omghaha:

No sighting of Chinese warships near waters, says KL

It seems like Mr. 'Ah Q 'Xi Jinping made a Fake news in Jame shoal to fool all Chinese peasants:omghaha:
lol ...where were the CN warships? Maybe they produced the pics in a photoshop factory, as usual.

Wait a moment. Can you tell me the names of all non-Han´s who ruled China? :lol:

China officially recognizes 56 distinct ethnic groups,It is a country of 56 distinct ethnic groups ,not a country of Han.:china:

China officially recognizes 56 distinct ethnic groups,It is a country of 56 distinct ethnic groups ,not a country of Han.:china:
I know whoever ruled China became Chinese. I wonder if the Viets ruled China one day, would we become Chinese, too?

:bunny:

Taiwan dont recognized In UN and will be a province of china very soon.
Are you want same as Taiwan ?:omghaha:

In the past, there wasn't UN, only Liu Bang and Zhao Tuo ruled his country. Taiwan is today "oversea territory" of Uncla Sam, Taiwanese enjoyed their life under protectorate of Uncle Sam indeed.
We have been beating USA went home 1973, China 1979.

Yeah, Chiang Kai Shek is a Viet, go take this trash with you, but Taiwan belongs to China. :coffee:

China don't have chance to take Taiwan back, never :coffee:

I know whoever ruled China became Chinese. I wonder if the Viets ruled China one day, would we become Chinese, too?

:bunny:

Not really, just some, "china" was country mergered from many ethnic and nations in history, with Confucianism and ideology of China, made them became chinese.

:omghaha:We must go back home when we destroy all useful things of vietnam next time. We do not want the occupation of Vietnam。:azn:
Keep your brain updated a bit, dude. China CPC addicts to Vietnam´s demand of a Code of Conduct for the SC Sea. We scored another victory over the bully. You can go home, the war is canceled.

China, ASEAN agree to develop code of conduct in South China Sea

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...a-sea-news-discussions-117.html#ixzz2PUGSj6ku

if necessary,Any time.
But There is no need to do it for a so weak vietnam.:omghaha:

There won't be any land battles between China and Vietnam. But a naval battle is likely.

Vietnam can't even handle a smaller country like Taiwan. But some of Vietcongs are shamelessly talking about stopping the USN. In another word, the Vietcong bragging in here is no different from the Lil fat Kim bragging.

Why all the violence? The Taiwanese only want a better mail order bride deal. Or in another word, more bangs for a buck.
Look around you idiot, before you make such statement.

First, make sure your mother is not from Vietnam. Second, nobody from your relatives and friends are from VN, either. Otherwise, they will spank your ***. Don´t tell me that I didn´t warn you.

Back
Top Bottom