What's new

South China Sea Forum

why dont you guys give Taiwan a slap?hope you are brave enough to try.guess who will win?the 23 million population Taiwan or 96 million Philippine?though Taiwan navy is weak,enough to destroy your motherland
Well Taiwan is also an ally of the US.

It may still be an advantage for us anyway against China because Taiwan is fiercely anti-communist and a strongly allied to the U.S. :P

Well Taiwan is also an ally of the US.

It may still be an advantage for us anyway against China because Taiwan is fiercely anti-communist and a strongly allied to the U.S. :P
^^ isn't it a slap to yourself for your post #1770?

PLAN new toy to join the melee in the SCS:

c021f6fetw1e3gwxu9v9uj.jpg

:azn:

China To Open Disputed Islands To Tourism: Official
Boao, China, April 7, 2013 (AFP) -China is to open disputed South China Sea islands up to tourism this month, state media reported Sunday, a move likely to inflame a long-running territorial row with its neighbours.

The plans to allow tourists to visit the Paracel Islands before the May Day holiday is the latest stage in Beijing's development of the territory, which has previously angered Vietnam and caused concern in Washington.

Vietnam and China have a longstanding territorial row over the Paracel Islands. Hanoi last month accused a Chinese vessel of firing on one of its fishing boats which had sailed in disputed waters in the area.

The plan to allow cruise tours follows rapid development of infrastructure in a new city -- Sansha -- along with the establishment of an army garrison on one of the Paracels last year.

Tourists can only visit the islands on cruise ships as the hotels are inadequate, news agency Xinhua said, citing Tan Li, executive vice governor of the southern province of Hainan.

Tan was speaking on Saturday at the Boao Forum for Asia, which is being held in Hainan.

The report quoted a tourist company as saying its cruise ship was ready to take almost 2,000 passengers on a tour of the islands.

"The tour prices will be relatively high due to the high costs of tourism infrastructure construction," said Huang Huaru, general manager of the Hainan-based agency.

Officials said last month they were exploring tourist possibilities for Sansha, according to Xinhua, but no time frame was set.

Beijing claims most of the South China Sea, which is home to vital shipping lanes and substantial proven and estimated oil and gas deposits.

It has occupied the Paracels, known as Xisha in Chinese, since a brief war with South Vietnam in 1974.
Taiwan and ASEAN members the Philippines, Brunei and Malaysia all have rival claims to parts of the sea, while the United States is also watching China's increased assertiveness closely.

Very good news i definitely will visit the area next time i go to china

No rich Chinese will risk their lives to travel to those dispute islands coz they may get headshot by our fishermen fishing aroud there:pop:

You are using your imagination too much to post is it kinda retard you know?

I wonder if there is anything to see on the islands? Most of the times the tiny islands are under sea level. Maybe Chinese tourists want to become fish meal for sharks waiting for them.

Have a nice meal. sharks!

I wonder if there is anything to see on the islands? Most of the times the tiny islands are under sea level. Maybe Chinese tourists want to become fish meal for sharks waiting for them.

Have a nice meal. sharks!

I think is the other way round. Shark fin is one of the Chinese delicacy in China. :lol:

I think we will stage another street protest before the Chinese embassy in Berlin!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

I think we will stage another street protest before the Chinese embassy in Berlin!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Save your trouble. Even Vietnam communism government is suppressing any further protest against China in vietnam. China as your neighbour is a fact that might not even change in another 1000 years. You see my above post of Vietnam inviting PLAN to Ho Chin Min city for friendship visit. If Vietnam government dont see a problem , So what's the problem? :lol:

00221917dead1255c18902.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

How come they use South Vietnamese flags? I thought South Vietnam reunified with North Vietnam
----OFF TOPIC----
BTW, in second last picture where the woman holds a Tibet flag, the Tibet dispute is an internal affair of China.

Two critical facts

1. The islands and seas within China's nine-dashed-lines map were discovered and claimed by China 2,000 years ago. China was the first discoverer and claimant of the South China Seas.

You can read about China's historical claims to the South China Seas over the last 2,000 years in the Chinese imperial dynastic records. There are also plenty of Chinese shipwrecks, buried bones, and buried artifacts (including wells) within the nine-dashed-lines map. China was there first and it belongs to them.

2. Among the South China Sea claimants, only one of the countries has a real navy (see videos below).

Combining points #1 (e.g. only China is the legitimate owner) and #2 (e.g. only China has the naval power to back its claims), it is clear that only China can claim sovereignty over the South China Seas.

"Published on Feb 13, 2013

A People's Liberation Army Navy fleet is on their way to Qingdao Port in northeast China after they finished intensive training missions in the West Pacific. During the training, the fleet held drills about attacks and defense, air defense and anti-submarine and over-the-horizon attack. Meanwhile, the training tested tactics, technical performances and computerized remote capacity of supplies."

----------

"Published on Nov 23, 2012

The Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy recently carried out live ammunition drills in the South China Sea and East China Sea. Vessel-airplane confrontation, vessel-submarine confrontation, air-defense and light weapon shootings were completed in the drills."

[Note: Don't bring up the United States. The U.S. does not recognize UNCLOS, is not a claimant to the South China Sea territory, and a Chinese megaton EMP warhead can easily neutralize any American surface fleet.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Two critical facts

1. The islands and seas within China's nine-dashed-lines map were discovered and claimed by China 2,000 years ago. China was the first discoverer and claimant of the South China Seas.

You can read about China's historical claims to the South China Seas over the last 2,000 years in the Chinese imperial dynastic records. There are also plenty of Chinese shipwrecks, buried bones, and buried artifacts (including wells) within the nine-dashed-lines map. China was there first and it belongs to them.

2. Among the South China Sea claimants, only one of the countries has a real navy (see videos below).

Combining points #1 (e.g. only China is the legitimate owner) and #2 (e.g. only China has the naval power to back its claims), it is clear that only China can claim sovereignty over the South China Seas.

"Published on Feb 13, 2013

A People's Liberation Army Navy fleet is on their way to Qingdao Port in northeast China after they finished intensive training missions in the West Pacific. During the training, the fleet held drills about attacks and defense, air defense and anti-submarine and over-the-horizon attack. Meanwhile, the training tested tactics, technical performances and computerized remote capacity of supplies."

----------

"Published on Nov 23, 2012

The Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy recently carried out live ammunition drills in the South China Sea and East China Sea. Vessel-airplane confrontation, vessel-submarine confrontation, air-defense and light weapon shootings were completed in the drills."

[Note: Don't bring up the United States. The U.S. does not recognize UNCLOS, is not a claimant to the South China Sea territory, and Chinese megaton EMP warheads can easily neutralize any American surface fleet.]

So much for this dispute. Makes it harder for my government to claim it, but they can persuade the people by looking like the victim

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom