What's new

South China Sea Forum

I've been busy on Bloomberg (see last paragraph and citation below). I've made my presence felt in the mainstream media. What have you Viet nationalists accomplished lately besides trash-talking on this forum?
You can bi tch all you want to the white men, if you fail to control the Sprately, you're still considered as a weak nation.

You can bi tch all you want to the white men, if you fail to control the Sprately, you're still considered as a weak nation.

China does control the Spratlys. It is you weak Viets that are trying to garner American naval help. I'm out there on Bloomberg, BusinessWeek, Navy Times, etc. to convince Americans that there is no basis to help Southeast Asians. I think it's working.

While you Viets were hyperventilating in here, I was out there changing people's minds.

Presently, I rarely see an American publication claiming UNCLOS is international law. Similarly, I rarely see that claim in the comment sections anymore by Westerners. I've been out there for months informing everyone that the United States does not recognize UNCLOS. I think the message got through.

Feel free to keep mouthing off in here. I'll be out there in the mainstream media changing the view of mainstream Westerners. My goal is to remove as much Western public support for Vietnam as much as possible, because I think you Viets are late-coming trespassers on 2,000-year-old Chinese territory.

----------

My comment on Bloomberg:

"Martin Su 3 minutes ago

UNCLOS has two serious problems.

1. The United States has refused to ratify UNCLOS (ie. UN Convention on the Law of the Sea). Therefore, UNCLOS is not international law.

2. China has arguably the world's second-strongest navy. China has publicly proclaimed it does not recognize UNCLOS jurisdiction over China's maritime boundaries.

In conclusion, the world's two most powerful maritime nations do not recognize UNCLOS authority over maritime law or boundaries. Hence, UNCLOS is not international law and it is only mere guidelines recognized by weak countries."

Reference link: China

China does control the Spratlys. It is you weak Viets that are trying to garner American naval help. I'm out there on Bloomberg, BusinessWeek, Navy Times, etc. to convince Americans that there is no basis to help Southeast Asians. I think it's working.

I rarely see an American publication claiming UNCLOS is international law. Similarly, I rarely see that same claim in the comment sections anymore. I've been out there for months informing everyone that the United States does not recognize UNCLOS. I think the message got through.
We don't care what you Chinese cry infront of the white men, we do not recognize their opinions. Their opinions/laws/bibles are only worthy if they fit our agenda and I don't mind telling you we're very thick skinned about this.

You will have to take it away from us and the best time is NOW. The Spratlys is in our hand and you can bi t ch all day that you want, nobody cares about a weak China who has to bit ch to the white men about its territory getting control by Viet Nam.

I strongly suggest those Viet Minhs such as NiceGuy and whatnots book a cruise to the XIsha Islands and have a grant time. If you catch a fish or two, I assure you the Chinese would not fire on you.
Sorry,l dont wanna cruise on that China Titanic ship,my life is not valualess and cheap like you guys:pop:

While you Viets were hyperventilating in here, I was out there changing people's minds.

Presently, I rarely see an American publication claiming UNCLOS is international law. Similarly, I rarely see that claim in the comment sections anymore by Westerners. I've been out there for months informing everyone that the United States does not recognize UNCLOS. I think the message got through.

Feel free to keep mouthing off in here. I'll be out there in the mainstream media changing the view of mainstream Westerners. My goal is to remove as much Western public support for Vietnam as much as possible, because I think you Viets are late-coming trespassers on 2,000-year-old Chinese territory.

----------

My comment on Bloomberg:

"Martin Su 3 minutes ago

UNCLOS has two serious problems.

1. The United States has refused to ratify UNCLOS (ie. UN Convention on the Law of the Sea). Therefore, UNCLOS is not international law.

2. China has arguably the world's second-strongest navy. China has publicly proclaimed it does not recognize UNCLOS jurisdiction over China's maritime boundaries.

In conclusion, the world's two most powerful maritime nations do not recognize UNCLOS authority over maritime law or boundaries. Hence, UNCLOS is not international law and it is only mere guidelines recognized by weak countries."

Reference link: China
Who told u that China control Spratly ?i

If u strongly believe China cheap warship can have some use in real combat,then why u still in U.S,licking Black & white men's boots instead of Going back to China ,join PLAN and fight wt us ?Or what u r really thinking now is that it's much much better to lick Black& white's boots to earn money for living than dying in vain wt PLAN ?

Who told u that China control Spratly ?if u believe China cheap warship can have some use in real combat,then why u still in U.S,licking Black & white mne's boots instead of Going back to China ,join PLAN and fight wt us ?

China controls the Spratlys and the rest of the South China Sea. See the two video citations below from "Russia Today." Surely, your eyes can see the proof. No amount of text from you Viets can change the truth. The PLA Navy is the master of the Spratlys and the South China Sea.

----------

Two critical facts

1. The islands and seas within China's nine-dashed-lines map were discovered and claimed by China 2,000 years ago. China was the first discoverer and claimant of the South China Seas.

You can read about China's historical claims to the South China Seas over the last 2,000 years in the Chinese imperial dynastic records. There are also plenty of Chinese shipwrecks, buried bones, and buried artifacts (including wells) within the nine-dashed-lines map. China was there first and it belongs to them.

2. Among the South China Sea claimants, only one of the countries has a real navy (see videos below).

Combining points #1 (e.g. only China is the legitimate owner) and #2 (e.g. only China has the naval power to back its claims), it is clear that only China can claim sovereignty over the South China Seas.

"Published on Feb 13, 2013

A People's Liberation Army Navy fleet is on their way to Qingdao Port in northeast China after they finished intensive training missions in the West Pacific. During the training, the fleet held drills about attacks and defense, air defense and anti-submarine and over-the-horizon attack. Meanwhile, the training tested tactics, technical performances and computerized remote capacity of supplies."

----------

"Published on Nov 23, 2012

The Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy recently carried out live ammunition drills in the South China Sea and East China Sea. Vessel-airplane confrontation, vessel-submarine confrontation, air-defense and light weapon shootings were completed in the drills."

[Note: Don't bring up the United States. The U.S. does not recognize UNCLOS, is not a claimant to the South China Sea territory, and a Chinese megaton EMP warhead can easily neutralize any American surface fleet.]

----------

Chinese submarines cruise South China Sea - People's Daily Online

Chinese submarines cruise South China Sea
(China Military Online) 08:47, January 25, 2013

8idotmj.jpg

A submarine of a submarine flotilla of the South China Sea Fleet under the Navy of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) is cruising in the South China Sea on a sunny day in mid-January 2013. (China Military Online)

T2qDxmH.jpg

Upon its arrival at the predetermined sea area, the submarine started the drill of laying underwater mines. (China Military Online)

pOxpziJ.jpg

Upon its arrival at the predetermined sea area, the submarine started the drill of laying underwater mines. (China Military Online)

The depth sensor finally read 200 meters. Luo Zuyun, captain of the submarine, said that in this depth we could eliminate the threat from satellite-sounding and the natural noises of the sea with a positive sound velocity gradient could drown out those of the submarine, therefore, the submarine could remain undiscovered in the sea.

Upon its arrival at the predetermined sea area, the submarine started the drill of laying underwater mines. In recent years, the flotilla has completed actual-troop live-ammunition drills on such subjects as underwater torpedo salvo, underwater over-the-horizon missile attack, underwater concealed mining and blockade and great depth navigation, and joint military exercises on such important subjects as joint attack and joint blockade in cooperation with surface ships and aviation force.

Last edited by a moderator:
China controls the Spratlys and the rest of the South China Sea. See the two video citations below from "Russia Today." Surely, your eyes can see the proof. No amount of text from you Viets can change the truth. The PLA Navy is the master of the Spratlys and the South China Sea.

----------

LOL, masturbation is dangerous to health and mind :lol:
Spratly-Island-Map.jpg

China controls entire islands in the South China Sea. Vietnam controls a few shacks.

You forgot something important. Chinese-Taipei controls the largest island. China controls most of the other large-sized islands. You Vietnamese are squatting on some tiny rocks. You can't put a flag on a map and claim to control the same real estate.

For example, China controls Sansha City on Yongxing Island. Notice that Sansha City has a very long runway to land Chinese aircraft. Do you see the plane in the bottom-right of the picture?

xJjkagp.jpg

"The island of Sansha City, The State Council has approved the set China plans to establish a prefecture-level city called Sansha at the Island of Yongxing (also known as Woody Island), to manage the Xisha, Zhongsha and Nansha islands and their surrounding areas in the South China Sea." (Source: China Announces Intention to Garrison Disputed South China Sea | Defense Update - Military Technology & Defense News)

----------

In contrast, Vietnam controls shacks on tiny rocks in the South China Sea.

yxiaveH.jpg

Vietnam controls shacks in the South China Sea. "Vietnamese installation on Collins Reef (Johnson North Reef) 鬼喊礁, Union Group 九章群礁, Spratly Islands." (Source: Adventure, regret, anger: one Global Times reporter’s epic South China Sea journey | southseaconversations)

Who told u that China control Spratly ?i

If u strongly believe China cheap warship can have some use in real combat,then why u still in U.S,licking Black & white men's boots instead of Going back to China ,join PLAN and fight wt us ?Or what u r really thinking now is that it's much much better to lick Black& white's boots to earn money for living than dying in vain wt PLAN ?

Cheap warship by China? You mean the same warship that Sunk VN warships and killed 46 Vietnamese militia sailors in 1989 spratly island battle? :lol:

So you are saying Vietnamese navy is 10 times worst than PLAN? Are you insulting your own navy? :lol:

Sorry,l dont wanna cruise on that China Titanic ship,my life is not valualess and cheap like you guys:pop:

Vietnamese life is even cheaper than Chinese. And yours is the cheapest :lol:

We don't care what you Chinese cry infront of the white men, we do not recognize their opinions. Their opinions/laws/bibles are only worthy if they fit our agenda and I don't mind telling you we're very thick skinned about this.

You will have to take it away from us and the best time is NOW. The Spratlys is in our hand and you can bi t ch all day that you want, nobody cares about a weak China who has to bit ch to the white men about its territory getting control by Viet Nam.

Aren't t you the same one inviting US 7 fleet to your water for exercise and suxking up to the white man for protection? Talking about coward, so who is the one? You weakling vietnam are to weak to fight PLAN. So you need to kowtow to the same white master who rape and murder 3 million Vietnamese 30 years ago. :lol:
Dog even have more pride than you fanboy Vietnamese. :lol:

Cheap warship by China? You mean the same warship that Sunk VN warships and killed 46 Vietnamese militia sailors in 1989 spratly island battle? :lol:

So you are saying Vietnamese navy is 10 times worst than PLAN? Are you insulting your own navy? :lol:
That couldn't count as naval battle, we had No warship, no anti-ship missile that time.

We don't need Naval fleet to sink your cheap warship in SCS(east sea) coz this sea is too small for full scale naval abttle, anti-ship missile is enough. got it low IQ boy ?
Vietnamese life is even cheaper than Chinese. And yours is the cheapest
Only low life people wanna drown on your Titanic ship when cruising to dispute zone, Chinese lives are so cheap, that's why they willing to die wt a bulet hole in their head in Paracel:P

China controls entire islands in the South China Sea. Vietnam controls a few shacks.

You forgot something important. Chinese-Taipei controls the largest island. China controls most of the other large-sized islands. You Vietnamese are squatting on some tiny rocks. You can't put a flag on a map and claim to control the same real estate.
)
Chinese-Taipei are still alive just bcz they lick US's boots and beg for protection. Chinese-Taipei have No voice in the conflict. We will take Itu-aba back when U.S fall bcz of economics problem.

This isl's name is 'Big Spratly' controlled by VN.
truongsalon.jpg

@Viet are those Islands under Vietnam jurisdiction according to UNCLOS?
Yes, some parts of Paracel islands are about 400km from VN´s coast line, so within reach of Vietnam´s EEZ of 370km (200 nautical miles per UNLCOS).

eez3_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That couldn't count as naval battle, we had No warship, no anti-ship missile that time.

We don't need Naval fleet to sink your cheap warship in SCS(east sea) coz this sea is too small for full scale naval abttle, anti-ship missile is enough. got it low IQ boy ?

Only low life people wanna drown on your Titanic ship when cruising to dispute zone, Chinese lives are so cheap, that's why they willing to die wt a bulet hole in their head in Paracel:P

So much of your cheap talk. When you lose, you would not count as battle? You say then it will be? :lol:
Go one corner and cry, you loser! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom