What's new

South China Sea Forum

You have to understand smaller, weak countries can only cry, beg and play victim. P5 countries should just ignore it, the incident will pass through in a week. Bringing it up plays in their favor.
We know that a stronger China is good for EA, bad for US. US' only realistic option is to use these pawns to incite problems. These fools actually fall for it.

The cry is not aimed at China in the first place. Like I said, it wasn't meant to actually to accomplish anything against China, but instead it is aimed at US. It is like saying "hey, you know that guy you don't like? I can fight him for ya (well, more like annoy). So give me some aid money, will ya?" It is the same thing with Vietnam.

The cry is not aimed at China in the first place. Like I said, it was meant to actually to accomplish anything against China, but instead it is aimed at US. It is like saying "hey, you know that guy you don't like? I can fight him for ya (well, more like annoy). So give me some aid money, will ya?" It is the same thing with Vietnam.
Maybe fo show for the pinoys. In vietnam's case, it was a miscalculation on their government's part.

102238s3xwux3w0tu34t8x.jpg.thumb.jpg

102258aoipzevou9s9pvso.jpg.thumb.jpg

At least the japs acknowledge these facts. The dirty viets claim China stole their culture.

Too technical for pinoys and lil' jungle men to comprehend. Lol.
Sorry but we never claim China stole our culture. China destroyed our culture during the 1000 years occupation and pushed its own to us. Forcing Vietnamese to follow Chinese rules, burning historical records and relics, forcing Vietnamese to speak Chinese and write mandarin, supporting Chinese men to marry Vietnamese women (not vice versa). At the occupation period, China did not see Vietnam as a vassal state but as a part of the mainland. However, China acted all high and mighty, enslaved and dictated Vietnam. That's why our ancestors rebelled against China and created our own countries.

China claimed Vietnam a part of it but did they ever act like one? You for example think of us as animals, sub-human who are foolish enough to stand against China. There are Chinese posters in this forum who discriminate against HKnese and TWenese, just because they don't share the same opinion about the topic. And now there will be Chinese posters insult me for daring to point that out.

A Sea of False Accusations
CIIS Time: Apr 22, 2014 Writer: Cao Qun Editor: Li Xiaoyu
By Cao Qun
Source:
A Sea of False Accusations -- Beijing Review
I think that a report will not do justice to the 4000 pages case of Phillipine. And your gov refuses to go to the court so why bother if the case is right or wrong?

Uhm, can you translate the text below the pics? I am curious about what Chinese media say.

The whole world has signed the UNCLOS Treaty except China, because if they do, then they'll lose their claims in the South China Sea and the lucrative energy sources therein.

Uhm, can you translate the text below the pics? I am curious about what Chinese media say.
It's pic watermark, "upload into XXX forum by who and date" nothing else.

The whole world has signed the UNCLOS Treaty except China, because if they do, then they'll lose their claims in the South China Sea and the lucrative energy sources therein.
You are wrong, the country which refused to sign UNCLOS is USA not China.
and We claim in the South China Sea before we signed the UNCLOS.

CCG 1401 delivered(see below)at HPS

CCG 3402 scheduled for launch this weekend at HPS

CCG X30X scheduled for launch next month at HPS

CCG 230X launched at GSI(pictures when available)

231222hfg1hgklfck5y51c.jpg.thumb.jpg

Five more CCG X30X vessels under construction

Coming up next are four 5000-tonne plus CCG ships。

More to come,a lot more。:D

You are wrong, the country which refused to sign UNCLOS is USA not China.
and We claim in the South China Sea before we signed the UNCLOS.

UNCLOS is rules of international law, China signed it you have to obey it, no exception.

The international norm regarding dispute is to solve through bilateral negotiation. Rarely any case is being solved through international arbitration that can lead to an acceptable outcome. We said this many times already that we preferred bilateral solution. No amount of pressure from anyone, let alone the Philippines, will force us to involve in court when there is no need from our side.

Japanese and Chinese share similar DNA haplo. Japanese acknowledged that it learnt and borrowed a lot from Chinese culture.
Your Culture is Awesome....I like to be in China.
Playing Ninja against You....:china:

Back
Top Bottom