What's new

South China Sea Forum

:lol: Look after yourself now. Fancy its Vietnam in difficult situation rather in China. Big oil rig still there and drilling oil.
Just wait and see who will get the last laugh. US navy is so close to Scaborough now :pop:

:lol: As I say Vietnamese are coward and dare not touch our oil rig. Since you no action then we will drill another spot in nine dash line another day. :lol:
I think the problem here with our Viet friends is that they believe fighting a war is like fighting in a street fight. Acting tough in street fight may work, but not so in war.

Just wait and see who will get the last laugh. US navy is so close to Scaborough now :pop:
Excuse me, what do US Navy there has to do with your vietnam? can't understand why you are so happy, don't you know, US Navy always in SCS?

I hope someone remembers to bump this thread after the US ship fails to do anything in a week's time.

I hope someone remembers to bump this thread after the US ship fails to do anything in a week's time.

Excuse me, what do US Navy there has to do with your vietnam? can't understand why you are so happy, don't you know, US Navy always in SCS?
China navy is busy with ours around the Oil rig. Its a perfect time for Phil to take back Scaborough with US navy's support. We r happy for Filipino coz they have a very good chance to take back the shoal now :pop:

China navy is busy with ours around the Oil rig. Its a perfect time for Phil to take back Scaborough with US navy's support. We r happy for Filipino coz they have a very good chance to take back the shoal now :pop:
Woo, you are very great, and delusional, hehe!

The Philippines looks like a partly submerged UK.

The Philippines looks like a partly submerged UK.

I wonder why the Russians keep silent?
Comrade Putin needs to slap chinese face one right and one left.

and we need to equip our vessels quickly with water canons. I don´t understand why we fail to do so.

^ Nope, but it can help Viet learn these few things. :D :D

China is powerful, it's true, but it doesn't mean that China can reward itself the right to break international laws.
If you dont obey the contract that you have signed for, will there be anyone who still believes you?

I wonder why the Russians keep silent?

Comrade Putin needs to slap chinese face one right and one left.

Don't rely on Russia, man. They just sell guns.

It's absolutely indisputable area. Philippines people have the right to drill oil there by themselves. It's their own Exclusive Economic Zone. China has its own EEZ and must drill oil only in their areas, not others' areas.

Don't rely on Russia, man. They just sell guns.
will the Russians accept chinese hegemony in Asia?
I don´t think so.

Chinese are greedy, they will try to get back their "lost" land to Russia.

will the Russians accept chinese hegemony in Asia?
I don´t think so.

Chinese are greedy, they will try to get their "lost" land to Russia.

Russia just doesn't care. They just sell guns, and China buy a lot. Btw China is helping Russia in Ukraine, and Russia is very appreciate.
So, never rely on people who sell you guns.

Wait and see, man. This is not over yet.

I wait for 10 years and probably still no action. By then we have empty the oil already. :lol:

So, pls dont get kill by terrorist before u can see another oil rig in our water

Dont forget ur terrorist attack with knife, its very hard to be detected ,so they can kill u guys and bring chao at any public area ::laugh:

Just keep waiting and watching , the clash still go on , dude :pop:

I thought the terrorist also killed vietnamese border guard? :lol: Self- pwned.

Back
Top Bottom