What's new

South China Sea Forum

China signed with Japan that Taiwan + Senkaku belong to Japan, base on you logic Japan could claim North East China belong to Japan too. :haha:

My logic is the truth whether you Vietcong like it or not. And you are good at using selective history to make comments, but can be refuted but I will not do the search for you.

Failed states always have common language.
A twisted mind can't think right. China brought this upon themselves and now the Philippines is being blamed for putting things in the right perspective and the proper forum like a civilized country should do.

China missed the opportunity to win over their neighbors after they gained economic status. They lack of social awareness and civil attitude tsk tsk

What does me being shareholder of Apple have to do with anything? I'm trying to say is that China has paper tiger economy. China is suppressing even ethnic chinese to shut up and work for me for couple of cents so I get my hefty dividend and returns. You are probably one of those that escaped the Apple factory and you come here to talk how great China is. IMHO China has to reevaluate its behavior. Within this decade all production will be moved out of China. You will have to work for Japanese and Turkish companies instead. And I mind you we won't be as nice bosses as the Americans were for you. Best for China IMHO would be to accommodate its neighbors and hope they will forget how Chinese have acted so you can save your economy. Threatening Vietnamese and even threatening the grand nation of Japan won't help you at the end. Just my 2 cents.
Don't talk about future. Future is an assumption that can be created by your wild imagination. Let talk about now and reality.

Paracels is closer to Vietnam than China.

Since when does distance mean anything to sovereignty? Falkland is next under Argentina and UK is on the other side of the planet.
Again it shows Vietcongs don't have that much intelligence

China should tell their fishermen not to add tension by staying out of their neighbors territory. Also to refrain from doing stupid actions such as poaching and catching endangered species. Its beyond comprehension if they still demand that their people who were caught in the act, to be released, and pretend that they did not do anything bad.

This is the US's fault. They are letting the Philippines too much freedom to behave aggressively. Our American friend needs to resolve this. Pressure the Philippine! Where is our American friend when you need them?
LOL Chinese fishermen entering the Philippines territorial waters illegally, catching endangered turtle species, and China calling the arrest of these fishermen "provocative act". Who's being provocative here?

Clueless Vietnamese about UNCLOS, don't you? LOL The question is whether Paracel has its own EEZ and that according to international law and neutral experts is yes. Search it up.

1) No one whoever signed this Convention can extend the EEZ from a disputed island! Are you an archipelago country? Definitely not. So the EEZ must extend from you BASELINE. If you can read a little bit, read this, not the 'Chinese verion' of this. Oh, is the UN website banned in China? If no, just google 'UNCLOS 1982' to check the source, since I don't have 29 posts yet to post a link. Oh wait, I forget, you don't have google there, right? China is just afraid of the facts, your authorities are scared that chinese people will find out the facts they are hiding :argh: Can you read this

Article3

Breadth of the territorial sea

Every State has the right to establish the breadth of its territorial sea up to a limit not exceeding 12 nautical miles, measured from baselines determined in accordance with this Convention.

u52.gif

Article4

Outer limit of the territorial sea

The outer limit of the territorial sea is the line every point of which is at a distance from the nearest point of the baseline equal to the breadth of the territorial sea.

Article5

Normal baseline

Except where otherwise provided in this Convention, the normal baseline for measuring the breadth of the territorial sea is the low-water line along the coast as marked on large-scale charts officially recognized by the coastal State.

u52.gif

Article6

Reefs

In the case of islands situated on atolls or of islands having fringing reefs, the baseline for measuring the breadth of the territorial sea is the seaward low-water line of the reef, as shown by the appropriate symbol on charts officially recognized by the coastal State.

u52.gif

Article7

Straight baselines

1. In localities where the coastline is deeply indented and cut into, or if there is a fringe of islands along the coast in its immediate vicinity, the method of straight baselines joining appropriate points may be employed in drawing the baseline from which the breadth of the territorial sea is measured.

2. Where because of the presence of a delta and other natural conditions the coastline is highly unstable, the appropriate points may be selected along the furthest seaward extent of the low-water line and, notwithstanding subsequent regression of the low-water line, the straight baselines shall remain effective until changed by the coastal State in accordance with this Convention.

3. The drawing of straight baselines must not depart to any appreciable extent from the general direction of the coast, and the sea areas lying within the lines must be sufficiently closely linked to the land domain to be subject to the regime of internal waters.

4. Straight baselines shall not be drawn to and from low-tide elevations, unless lighthouses or similar installations which are permanently above sea level have been built on them or except in instances where the drawing of baselines to and from such elevations has received general international recognition.

5. Where the method of straight baselines is applicable under paragraph 1, account may be taken, in determining particular baselines, of economic interests peculiar to the region concerned, the reality and the importance of which are clearly evidenced by long usage.

6. The system of straight baselines may not be applied by a State in such a manner as to cut off the territorial sea of another State from the high seas or an exclusive economic zone.

2) OK. Paracels are not legal your islands, since you invaded it in the modern age (1974).
We, Vietnamese, were owning and administrating Paracel Islands from 18th Century, we pitched the flag in 1816, we have a lot of documents about setting our sovereignty and administrating those islands, a lot of documents from the Westerners that recognize and affirm our right. Leave your email and we will send you our proofs. What do you have? Some chinese fishermen visited it? You named it? Well, nothing you have done is relating to claming sovereignty. The chinese never cared about Paracels until the 20th Century when it finally had a little power, and in 1974 you bring your navy there to invade our sovereign islands.

Waste of time reasoning and educating Vietcong. Agent Orange messed up their brain. No hope for them. Obama can come out and say China is the undisputed owner of Paracel , and these trolls will still come on pdf and waste your time.

From my points and your countrymen points, I think other people can decide who is right and who is reasonable.

New16000KW “toy” delivered 07.05.2014

112517n3z2zz5vwja2g2vj.jpg.thumb.jpg

Good for ramming into what you know?:azn::D

as so many misunderstand, the best solution is both side submit the case to intl court or arbitrator

New16000KW “toy” delivered 07.05.2014

*the image of a ship*

Good for ramming into what you know?:azn::D

Can that ship help you learn the international laws, or help you learn that you have to obey the contract that you created and signed for?
If no, i don't care.

This whole world knows that if you break a contract, you will break more!

The viet troll looks very desperate with the amount of troll they post here. When you panic and desperate. The more rubbish they sprouted. :lol:

They know they will never get the oil rig out of the area unless they paid CCP $20billion. They know no Japanese or US warship going to help them... They know their small and outdated patrol craft are not matched to breach pass CMS far superior number and bigger craft.

They know they can't send military warship and shoot at Chinese ship(That is inviting death).

The only solution they have is to back down. :lol:

You are underestimating Vietnam. And that's really good for us. Thank you.

Why would China sacrifice her territory and interest to please neighbors? If Vietnam gives up those islands, China would be very happy to be best buddy of Vietnam.

Vietnam is small and weak country compared to China. But weak is not bound to be innocent.

Paracels are not legal your islands, since you invaded it in the modern age (1974).
We, Vietnamese, were owning and administrating Paracel Islands from 18th Century, we pitched the flag in 1816, we have a lot of documents about setting our sovereignty and administrating those islands, a lot of documents from the Westerners that recognize and affirm our right. Leave your email and we will send you our proofs. What do you have? Some chinese fishermen visited it? You named it? Well, nothing you have done is relating to claiming sovereignty. The chinese never cared about Paracels until the 20th Century when it finally had a little power, and in 1974 you bring your navy there to invade our sovereign islands.

Back
Top Bottom