What's new

South China Sea Forum

You know it is the politics now? Another thing, in your history book, why The Four Northern Island was written "Russia occupied" since China and Japan are enemy?

It is a proxy war, the islands are just an excuse.

Japan's true intention is to destroy China internally, while re-militarized themselves, so they can start to occupy China's land and to kill its people again.

Russia also cannot concede any island back to Japan, otherwise it would cause a domino effect to their overall territorial sovereignty.

But Japan right now is not aimed at Russia, she wants to first destroy China.

Japan's militarism mind always has the ambition to rule the world, but they need to occupy China first as a bridge to conquer the rest of the world.

It is a proxy war, the islands are just an excuse.

Japan's true intention is to destroy China internally, while re-militarized themselves, so they can start to occupy China's land and to kill its people again.

Russia also cannot concede any island back to Japan, otherwise it would cause a domino effect to their overall territorial sovereignty.

But Japan right now is not aimed at Russia, she wants to first destroy China.

Japan's militarism mind always has the ambition to rule the world, but they need to occupy China first as a bridge to conquer the world.
Whatever you Think, I just tell you what the politics is. I learnt such relation in Oslo University and with my experience, this is politice. Sorry if you are sad.

Whatever you Think, I just tell you what the politics is. I learnt such relation in Oslo University and with my experience, this is politice. Sorry if you are sad.

You can choose to not believe my opinion, but i am refering the dark side of human nature that exists in everyone.

In fact, i was also hoping that China and Japan as two great Asian nations can be good friend and forget the unpleasant past. I also hope that Japanese could live happily in their land and never have any land dispute with other nations.

But the fate has chose to pit us against each other. You have to know that Fukushima now has become a threat to survival of their entire nation. This threat is main reason that pushes them to the old path of the WWII.

Abe in fact got over 80% of support from its people, because most Japanese do realize that militarization is only way to save their people from brink of extinction. They have to look and to conquer for new land. And China is next to them, so it is the most suitable for their first destination.

From my opinion, if Japan's islands would not be habitable in the next decades, then we could accept them if they want to be assimilated into our nation and to become our 57th ethnicities. And we can also forgive their past.

But too bad, in their right-wing dominated mind, they want to conquer us like the WASP did conquer the Native Americans, they don't want to become part of us.

You can choose to not believe my opinion, but i am refering the dark side of human nature that exists in everyone.

In fact, i was also hoping that China and Japan as two great Asian nations can be good friend and forget the unpleasant past. I also hope that Japanese could live happily in their land and never have any land dispute with other nations.

But the fate has chose to pit us against each other. You have to know that Fukushima now has become a threat to survival of their entire nation. This threat is main reason that pushes them to the old path of the WWII.

Abe in fact got over 80% of support from its people, because most Japanese do realize that militarization is only way to save their people from brink of extinction. They have to look and to conquer for new land. And China is next to them, so it is the most suitable for their first destination.

From my opinion, if Japan's islands would not be habitable in the next decades, then we could accept them if they want to be assimilated into our nation and to become our 57th ethnicities. And we can also forgive their past.

But too bad, in their right-wing dominated mind, they want to conquer us like the WASP did conquer the Native Americans, they don't want to become part of us.
OMG, no way! China and Japan never can be good friend. Why dont you understand?

When did I say "good friend"? you ate my Word...

Why does America support Vietnam's claim. If Vietnam occupies SCS (which is impossible), then all the oils will be used to fix Vietnam's sh*tty infrastructures and their piece of sh*t army.
very simple, because uncle Sam hates competion. America wants to remain the sole superpower, and does everything to stop the Chinese.

Vietnam is the only nation in South East Asia, that is capable to pose some challenge to China. What do you think, which country as ally America will choose if it comes to a blow with China in the dispute: Vietnam, Malaysia, the Phillipines or Brunei?

Last edited:
Japan's ambition is too big, they cannot become our friend.
I will give you Another example and we stop this topic. The example about VN, and I Think VNs brain can understand what I said. Two countries governments are not friendly today because of the economic interest. So you and they come here, insult with each other. However, after 5 yrs, because of something which has the same intrest(I say nonsense ok!) maybe Thailand is to strong to threaten China and VN. At that time, the traditional friendship will come again and government will forget all the arguement. Japan is same same. This is politcs! you guys remember: Only common people have real friendship! ok.

With the same slogan repeated at 100 times won't change the current status between your country and China.

What is the solution for your country, it is to accept China's right leadership in East Asia (just like she was in thousands years ago) and stop your rebellious mind.

Otherwise, there is no goodness for you to keep confronting China, since China will keep pissing on your head no matter how much you are not pleased.
I think the best solution is keeping slaughter Chinese troops silently like in 1990 and China corrupted Xi will keep quite as usual . Who cares if Chinese troop in spratly of SCS(E sea) got killed mercilessly, right :pop:

Haha,you are just hilarious .every knows(including yourself) so clear what will happen to VN navy if a war broke out in SCS,you are just making yourself a laughing stock.
What happened when China lost its daddy was 11 Chinese troops got killed mercilessly in 1990 and China corrputed leader keep quite coz they only care abt they own families :laugh:

I will give you Another example and we stop this topic. The example about VN, and I Think VNs brain can understand what I said. Two countries governments are not friendly today because of the economic interest. So you and they come here, insult with each other. However, after 5 yrs, because of something which has the same intrest(I say nonsense ok!) maybe Thailand is to strong to threaten China and VN. At that time, the traditional friendship will come again and government will forget all the arguement. Japan is same same. This is politcs! you guys remember: Only common people have real friendship! ok.

Vietnam and Japan have different goal, Vietnam only eyes those islands for the rich resources.

While Japan's ambition is much bigger, she is not only eyeing those islands, but she is also eyeing to conquer the whole China.

钓鱼岛只不过一个诱饵,但最终目的是用来钓中国这条大鱼的。其实中共一开始为了搞经济,但又不能被人说放弃领土主权,所以对一直对钓鱼岛睁一只眼闭一只眼。日本一开始就对中国的崛起就非常的妒忌,但经历福岛核辐射之后感到了严重的民族危机,所以急剧右倾化。他们几千年来一直都想登上亚洲大陆,现在就更不用说了。

钓鱼岛你已经实际控制了,但为何还要这样单方面的国有化不给中国这个一个大国一点的台阶下?这样明目张胆的挑衅就看得出他们的目标根本就不是一个小小的钓鱼岛。这些都是日本要挑起的,中国现在不可能像几十年前那样坐以待毙任由他们宰割。

A supposed treaty bound ally US did bother come to help S.Vietnam in 1974, and you expect they will do better for communist Vietnam in the next conflict.ha,ok, wait and see.

do you want to dispatch all 60 subs into the SCS? if so, go ahead. The Japanese will be very happy to hear that.

As for your remark "junk", we will see, the Kilo subs are equipped with Klub-S land atack cruise missiles (range 300km), the first of its kind in South East Asia.

submarine%201.jpg

Why are you guys brag about something you are getting that they already have gotten more than a decade ago.

are you smoking something ? I don't know what you are talking about...but anyway you don't sound in a sane mind.

Vietnam and Japan have different goal, Vietnam only eyes those islands for the rich resources.

While Japan's ambition is much bigger, she is not only eyeing those islands, but she is not eyeing to conquer the whole China.

钓鱼岛只不过一个诱饵,但最终目的是用来钓中国这条大鱼的。其实中共一开始为了搞经济,但又不能被人说放弃领土主权,所以对一直对钓鱼岛睁一只眼闭一只眼。日本一开始就对中国的崛起就非常的妒忌,但经历福岛核辐射之后感到了严重的民族危机,所以急剧右倾化。他们几千年来一直都想登上亚洲大陆,现在就更不用说了。

钓鱼岛你已经实际控制了,但为何还要这样单方面的国有化不给中国这个一个大国一点的台阶下?这样明目张胆的挑衅就看得出他们的目标根本就不是一个小小的钓鱼岛。这些都是日本要挑起的,中国现在不可能像几十年前那样坐以待毙任他们宰割。
ok ok ok, take a rest. Dont be exciting. 别激动。ok

I think the best solution is keeping slaughter Chinese troops silently like in 1990 and China corrupted Xi will keep quite as usual . Who cares if Chinese troop in spratly of SCS(E sea) got killed mercilessly, right :pop:

What happened when China lost its daddy was 11 Chinese troops got killed mercilessly in 1990 and China corrputed leader keep quite coz they only care abt they own families :laugh:

Go ahead, i hope you can declare the war on China immediately.

Good riddance for us to wipe out the troublemakers.

ok ok ok, take a rest. Dont be exciting. 别激动。ok

I am always calm, but you are too naive to see the real world.

There is no saint, it is full of wolves and bloodsuckers.

May i ask you one question?

Nearly 80 years ago, Japan has invaded China and killed nearly 50 million people.

I think that you won't deny that their goal was to conquer China?

Today, most of their people are still worshipping these criminals and warmongers who have committed unforgivable atrocity to China.

Do you truly believe that they are truly given up their lust of conquering China? I don't believe the promise, i only believe the action.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom