What's new

South China Sea Forum

Your perspective for the current diplomatic world is simply too young and too naive.

Do you think Japan will stop even we give up the sovreignty on Diaoyu Island? They are not aimed at Diaoyu Island, but to aim to start a proxy war against China.

Diaoyu Island was just an excuse. Just remember 83 years ago, they had annexed our Dongbei provinces, the ROC government wanted peace, yet it didn't stop the Japanese invasion in 1937.

PRC would have a lot trouble if she didn't act tough in the stance of Diaoyu Island.
Ok, I will say a Little bit more. Chinese and Japanese air fighter flies everyday onto the Island, dont they? Have you ever seen one Chinese or Japanese soilder come in the Island? Maybe, I just say maybe, it's the deadline. Really guys, the World is not what you Think.

Come on and send your ships then. As for the WWII anyway in the end we defeated Japan and Japan got nuked.and in SCS we were just protecting our territory.
you Chinese have never administered or controlled the Sea in the last 2,000 years. Nobody in the world believes your lie.

Ok, I will say a Little bit more. Chinese and Japanese air fighter flies everyday onto the Island, dont they? Have you ever seen one Chinese or Japanese soilder come in the Island? Maybe, I just say maybe, it's the deadline. Really guys, the World is not what you Think.

China needs to maintain her tough stance, so as Japan.

This is the so-called proxy war, both side maintains a hostile tension towards each other.

I didn't say that i want a war, i want China to focus to develop her economy in the next 20 years, but i wanted to say that China should be ready to fight the war at any time if the hostile nations want to escalate the tension.

When you are not afraid of fighting a war, the war won't come at you.

ROC didn't want any war, but the war still came after to them.

you Chinese have never administered or controlled the Sea in the last 2,000 years. Nobody in the world believes your lie.

in the last 2,000 years we controlled and administered Vietnam for 1000 years,and that is not a lie.

Stop being childish。:rofl::D

View attachment 13302

A corner of one of many PLAN sub bases。China has a sub fleet of over 60,and is building new subs at a rate of 4-5 a year。China has both nuclear attack subs and nuclear strategic subs。Vietnam?If China pleases,it can build 10 a year。Vietnam?You use your limied foreign reserves to buy a few outdated Russian junks over 10 years or more。:rofl:
do you want to dispatch all 60 subs into the SCS? if so, go ahead. The Japanese will be very happy to hear that.

As for your remark "junk", we will see, the Kilo subs are equipped with Klub-S land atack cruise missiles (range 300km), the first of its kind in South East Asia.

submarine%201.jpg

ha ha ha...perhaps this vessel can impress you a bit. 2 more Gepard frigates as subhunter, equipped with Sthil-1 Missiles. Coming soon.
DEFENSE STUDIES: Second Batch of Gepard Equipped with Sthil-1 Missile

Gepard+2nd+batch.jpg

Shtil-1_1.jpg

do you moron and retard feel so happy to tell what you had done? should I post images how the Japanese butchered and raped Chinese?

China can easily pull out 10 Type 056 corvettes in one year.

2-3 Gepards will easily get ripped into pieces by 20-30 Type 056.

Keep in mind that Type 056 is only our lightest sea troop.

Japanese managed to butcher a weak version of China, but today's China could make the thing opposite or even 100 times more brutal than what they did to China back in 70 years ago.

China needs to maintain her tough stance, so as Japan.

This is the so-called proxy war, both side maintains a hostile tension towards each other.

I didn't say that i want a war, i want China to focus to develop her economy in the next 20 years, but i wanted to say that China should be ready to fight the war at any time if the hostile nations want to escalate the tension.

When you are not afraid of fighting a war, the war won't come at you.

ROC didn't want any war, but the war still happened to them.
Ok, you have your opinion, I dont want to say more. But please remember one thing: I, personally Think, the World neednt war but a balance order, and weapon is what people can keep the order, not declare a war. How can China and Japan maintain a stable situation? Answer is both complex Power and will have a balance, on the other hand, one cannot get something but must pay a lot whatever in economy or lives through war. It is the balance, and it is the Peace. Why China lost Peace in history was the balance was broken.

China has 2 Original Kilo, 10 Improved Kilo currently in operation, but now we lost interest of that type cause we can build better ones.

Ok, you have your opinion, I dont want to say more. But please remember one thing: I, personally Think, the World neednt war but a balance order, and weapon is what people can keep the order, not declare a war. How can China and Japan maintain a stable situation? Answer is both complex Power and will have a balance, on the other hand, one cannot get something but must pay a lot whatever in economy or lives through war. It is the balance, and it is the Peace. Why China lost Peace in history was the balance was broken.

China isn't here to invade other people, but she needs to develop the most advanced weapons to protect her people from the most brutal warmongers in this world.

China doesn't want the land from Japan, but Japan always wants the land from China, the history has already proved it.

Diaoyu Island is also our land, and if CPC is naive like you, then China would already no longer exist.

China isn't here to invade other people, but she needs to develop the most advanced weapons to protect her people from the most brutal warmongers in this world.

China doesn't want the land from Japan, but Japan always wants the land from China, the history has already proved it.

Diaoyu Island is also our land, and if CPC is naive like you, then China would already no longer exist.
You want know the truth?

You want know the truth?

There is nothing secret, since it is the human nature.

Since Japan has constantly suffered from the earthquake, now the radiation leak from Fukushima.

These are the key points that leads them into their path of militarism.

Since China has a large chunk of land and it is also a neighbor country, kill off the Chinese and occupy their land is what comes the true mind of those Japanese right-wingers.

They are for their survival, but we are also for our survival.

You want know the truth?
Here is the problem: There is an addition term in the Potsdam Announcement, USA said China would get the sovereignty of Diaoyu Island, while Japan could get the rights of mangement. How can you deal with that?

this announcement of China is a piece of shit.

Here is the problem: There is an addition term in the Potsdam Announcement, USA said China would get the sovereignty of Diaoyu Island, while Japan could get the rights of mangement. How can you deal with that?

This is what PRC wanted before 2012, but now it is too late, since Japan has unilaterally changed this status quo, it cannot be reversed to the previous state.

This is the international politics, when something has already done, you cannot change it back.

This is what PRC wanted before 2012, but now it is too late, since Japan has unilaterally changed this status quo, it cannot be reversed to the previous state.

This is the international politics, when something has already done, you cannot change it back.
You know it is the politics now? Another thing, in your history book, why The Four Northern Island was written "Russia occupied" since China and Japan are enemy?

You know it is the politics now? Another thing, in your history book, why The Four Northern Island was written "Russia occupied" since China and Japan are enemy?
If I told you after 5 years, maybe China and Japan will look like very good friend. Do you Believe that?

If I told you after 5 years, maybe China and Japan will look like very good friend. Do you Believe that?

Back
Top Bottom