What's new

South China Sea Forum

Well china wants the wold system back if you have big military you rule all typical imperial bull those days have pass they dont want rules only their rules what bull

What the hell are you talking about? Learn to speak proper English so we can understand you.

CMS 7028 launched

100757hw9bbw8uqau9hbuh.jpg

at Chuandong Shipbuilding & Heavy Industry Co. Ltd。in Chongqing :coffee:

Looks though more and more shipyards are taking part in the building of law enforcement vessels。

Philippines to move air force, navy camps for faster access to disputed South China Sea areas.
Published July 28, 2013
Associated Press

MANILA, Philippines – The Philippine defense chief and a confidential report say the country plans to relocate major air force and navy camps to a former U.S. naval base north of Manila to provide faster access to waters and islets being contested by China in the South China Sea.
Defense Secretary Voltaire Gazmin said Sunday that as soon as relocation funds are available the government will move the air force and navy, and their aircraft and warships to Subic Bay, a trade port since the 1992 departure of the U.S. Navy.
A confidential defense department document obtained by The Associated Press says Subic's strategic location will cut travel time for fighter planes compared with Clark airfield also north of Manila, where some air force aircraft are located.

Philippines to move air force, navy camps for faster access to disputed South China Sea areas. | Fox News

i don't know with the title of this thread because it will lead to some misleading, we already know Phil. Air Force doesn't operate single jet Fighter aircraft right now, and about the warships there is no any worth single warship need to be called because they are just a relic from WW II. Maybe my words look harsh but Philliphine Armed Force need to reconstruction their armed forces from start to battle alleged corruption and their sloth bureaucracy systems and their Parliament.

We are we buying 12 jets from South Korea and ships from other countries as well but will still continue since the plan is five years for the modernization efforts i mean weapons are not like cars we can buy so easily since we have to bid and later order and wait for the said weapon to get here it will take us years to wait and decades to fully modernized and our efforts are only for minimum defensive posture and reflecting our budget again we are not talking about easy fast so like everything we have to wait

We are we buying 12 jets from South Korea and ships from other countries as well but will still continue since the plan is five years for the modernization efforts i mean weapons are not like cars we can buy so easily since we have to bid and later order and wait for the said weapon to get here it will take us years to wait and decades to fully modernized and our efforts are only for minimum defensive posture and reflecting our budget again we are not talking about easy fast so like everything we have to wait

You need more efforts and drastic measures than what your government already had done in previous days and years if you want to face China and other contestants in SCS races of claims. You must noted what the Malaysian doing to your government when they facing Sulu Sultanate problems in their countries, "They ignores your defence Forces capabilities!!".

I will put it straighfordwardly, even with economic hardship and poverty ridden problems Ethiopia had a more decent Armed Forces than you peoples. Honestly your government is more corrupt and bureaucratic than what we have here. Decisions is coming too late and even without a good result afterthat. What i can see is even your government cannot complete the purchasing of 21 units second hand Huey's in the same frame times Indonesian needed to producing more than 24 new Bell 412 EP. Philliphine with more than 280 billions US dollar GDP and more than 90 millions populations will be proper to have decent eQuipment for your armed forces like the Vietnam or Algeria did have.

An ant doing its level best to shake a giant tree?:omghaha:

You need more efforts and drastic measures than what your government already had done in previous days and years if you want to face China and other contestants in SCS races of claims. You must noted what the Malaysian doing to your government when they facing Sulu Sultanate problems in their countries, "They ignores your defence Forces capabilities!!".

I will put it straighfordwardly, even with economic hardship and poverty ridden problems Ethiopia had a more decent Armed Forces than you peoples. Honestly your government is more corrupt and bureaucratic than what we have here. Decisions is coming too late and even without a good result afterthat. What i can see is even your government cannot complete the purchasing of 21 units second hand Huey's in the same frame times Indonesian needed to producing more than 24 new Bell 412 EP. Philliphine with more than 280 billions US dollar GDP and more than 90 millions populations will be proper to have decent eQuipment for your armed forces like the Vietnam or Algeria did have.

As the president said we have other problems and we need to address those too we buy hardware but we need to spend wisely

Dont you know "ants" as Britain, Portugal, Japan... divided the "giant cake" China and captured HK, Macau... until recently?

The China back in 19th and 20th Century is more fragile, bureaucratyc, inefficient, corrupt and fragmented while plagued by dissident and unrest and Civil war in unimaginable by 20th century standards than they are right now. The China right now what we called the United China, even the western world itself must put notion and taken careful steps while deal with them. Right now it is a reality if they calling themselves as a Giant tree. And you must put into your notes, Britain, France, USA and Japan was the aspiring superpower and global military power at their height, they are ain't ant at all. Even ASEAN regions cannot escape from their predatory ambitions right?

Back
Top Bottom