What's new

South China Sea Forum

I've already answered your question many times.

China has indisputable sovereignty over the South China Sea islands and maritime territories. For proof, see China's imperial records dating from the Han Dynasty (2,000 years ago) and onwards. Also, see 12th, 13th, and 15th century shipwrecks discovered near the South China Sea islands. Don't forget the Chinese skeletons, artifacts, and wells on the South China Sea islands.

The world agrees this is a slam dunk case in China's favor. Vietnam is a trespasser and agitator. The United States, ASEAN, and U.N. have shown no support whatsoever for Vietnam.

Well for your information, before Chinese started building ships , India , Malaysia and other south east asian countries do commerce trade on ships which uses south china sea. Moreover first Chinese travelled on Malay ship on sea.

May be your History on seas started at 2000 years back (Han era) but long before 2000 years ships of Malay sails over their. Therefore claim made by china is on bogus history.

World dont agree with you, why you created and live in false impression that world is with you?

Granmaster:

Thank you for your hard trying to provide what I asked you, but seems to me that is not enough and concrete for so-called evidence will back you up for whatever you just said from your previous posted.

Let me ask you this before we could go any futher: "If you see 1 people of any nations has something wrong, or abnormal, will you consider that person is represent for the entire of that/this nation?"

It must be nice that you'll looks for me a credibility of the sources from other nations said that "We are loves to kill Han's people or same statement what NiceGuy did" then I believe in you.

Well India drilling on the block with Vietnam which claim also sought for auction, which means India didn't consider that area belong to china like other countries of the world.

oh, OK! you are so illogic upon asking other nations about what vietnamese people do. otherwise, i.e if your logic is true, then i would do what you said and ask cambodia or china what vietnam did. yeah, there are a bunch of chinese guys in this forum! what that vietnamese Niceguy said and talked showed clearly the propaganda/information he got into his/her mind!

So go and ask your chinese friends about their "World Domination Plan" :rofl:
when china speaks, the world listens!

you know why?

because this is china's world, everybody else just lives in it!

:rofl: :rofl:

I haven't seen any kind of "source" like yours :rofl: Don't talk about "logic" with that kind of source :rofl:

Well for your information, before Chinese started building ships , India , Malaysia and other south east asian countries do commerce trade on ships which uses south china sea. Moreover first Chinese travelled on Malay ship on sea.

May be your History on seas started at 2000 years back (Han era) but long before 2000 years ships of Malay sails over their. Therefore claim made by china is on bogus history.

World dont agree with you, why you created and live in false impression that world is with you?

Not only Malay, Nam Viet people, old Champa people had already sailed there about 3000 years ago, according to Graham Thurgood, From Ancient Cham to Modern Dialects: Two Thousand Years of Language Contact and Change (1999), page 16.

Even their "first sailed" argument which is illegal to claim sovereignty is failed.

here we go, what did the vietnamese admit?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...eady-patrols-disputed-seas-9.html#post3121270

what you said like is like this:
hehe, wellcome back, cambodia tiger :P

bcz all native ASEAN people hate chinese so they will kill and loot from chinese in ASEAN again soon, "Massacres in Indonesia" is a very good example

Every one hate chinese-ASEAN like you, chinese in ASEAN had better prepare to the worst if China mailand dare to attack Phil or VN:coffee:

hehe, wellcome back, cambodia tiger :P

bcz all native ASEAN people hate chinese so they will kill and loot from chinese in ASEAN again soon, "Massacres in Indonesia" is a very good example

Every one hate chinese-ASEAN like you, chinese in ASEAN had better prepare to the worst if China mailand dare to attack Phil or VN:coffee:
Hehe you monkeys are so funny.

Hehe you monkeys are so funny.

It seems to me that Chinese missed its main dishes, due to the conflict with Philippines and bananas getting shorts for its energies indeed.

It's okay, Chinese can jumping up and down to drains out its energies then, Philippines will gives its bananas back to Chinese.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3265602 said:
Better than delirium patient who want to conquer the whole world.
You know that's funnier? Monkeys being sent to the bottom of the ocean in 1988.

It seems to me that Chinese missed its main dishes, due to the conflict with Philippines and bananas getting shorts for its energies indeed.

It's okay, Chinese can jumping up and down to drains out its energies then, Philippines will gives its bananas back to Chinese.
Vietnam, being the world's largest monkey zoo with nearly 88 million monkeys, needs Philippino bananas far more than we do. In fact, Flips can send all of their bug infested fruit to your wildlife habitat.

LOL!

Do you know those Vietnamese put forward the 1904 map without knowing what the map is?

Do you know Vietnamese history is all written in Chinese?

Do you know I asked then more than 10 times: do you know Chinese/ Do you read your history books in it original forms?

Do you know none of them answered back?

LOL! let's image such a clownish scene: a history illiterate waving a map like mad claiming and raving. And a learnt person passes by, asking him: do you know the language on the map? :lol:

That's the scenario how the illiterate is getting humiliated: a history-less illiterate brags about his history.

JOKE!

And seems you are on joker's side! :lol: then enjoy it as everybody in the world can see those posts and those rantings.
I wonder if you did read some comments in that topic. Didn't you know both of Vietnamese, Chinese and others have discussed the map together, even the name of the map? Do you know that a Chinese guy translated the title of the map to ''provinces directly''?

Do you know that Vietnamese written in different languages, not only Chinese?

I do not know where you did ask them and why they did ignore you even you asked them 10 times. Just ask Vietnamese guys. At least I know they ignored the funny 2000-year evidence...

You can imagine as you wish. Noone controls your imagination.

I am only interested in the truth. For me, the 2000-year evidence of China is really a joke and many Chinese still enjoy it.

Naive Vietnamese

You are incredibly naive.

Vietnam is staring down the barrel of the big guns of the PLA Navy (see 1998 Johnson Reef battle on YouTube for a reminder).

Vietnam desperately needs international military support to survive more than a few days against the Chinese military machine.

Rational Chinese are not going to let outsiders decide their indisputable sovereignty. An international court has no jurisdiction.

In fact, the United States and China do not recognize the International Criminal Court (see United States and the International Criminal Court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). So you see, there is no international criminal court.

Also, the International Court of Justice only issues advisory opinions, which are not binding (see What is the World Court and where is it located?).

Vietnam is left with China's mountain of evidence of historical sovereignty and the PLA Navy's guns. Either way, China's sovereignty over the South China Sea is indisputable.
Again, I wish you can show an evidence like a real single map of your ancestor (like the map 1904) to prove the water territory. Discovering, fishing or passing has no meaning for sovereignty. Don't change the topic of the discussion.

Although China or US does not not recognize the International Criminal Court it is still an internation court since there are almost 200 contries in this world, not only China or US.

I suppose Phillipine tries to force China to present in International Court of Justice. In principle, the Court's advisory opinions are only consultative in character, but they are influential and widely respected.

LOL!

Do you know those Vietnamese put forward the 1904 map without knowing what the map is?

Do you know Vietnamese history is all written in Chinese?

Do you know I asked then more than 10 times: do you know Chinese/ Do you read your history books in it original forms?

Do you know none of them answered back?

LOL! let's image such a clownish scene: a history illiterate waving a map like mad claiming and raving. And a learnt person passes by, asking him: do you know the language on the map? :lol:

That's the scenario how the illiterate is getting humiliated: a history-less illiterate brags about his history.

JOKE!

And seems you are on joker's side! :lol: then enjoy it as everybody in the world can see those posts and those rantings.

We know it is an official map of China in 1904 under the Qing dynasty.
Obviously the map of china 1904 did not mention two Paracels and Spratlys of Vietnam [of course]

We are holding one [paper map of china 1904], published by "Shanghai publishing house", 1904. It is an evidence to expose the deception in the claims of china about so-called "historic territory" on the East Sea (SCS)... lol chinese!

Not all us know chinese language, but we have chinese language experts, enough to study history of China.

In the past, Vietnam had used Chinese characters, which was the result of the invasion of China on Vietnam. Although the chinese deliberately deleted the history of Vietnam by burning many the historical books of Vietnam, but with the tenacity, we defeated China by the great victories [for example Battle Bach Dang River 938, killing 100,000 Chinese soldiers in only a battle], and retain the culture of our own.

BTW: You are showing low level of your education.

The history of Vietnam is one of the longest continuous histories in the world, with the oldest archaeological findings showing that people have been living there as far back as over a half million years ago.[1] Ancient Vietnam was home to some of the world's earliest civilizations, with a cultural history of over 20,000 years - making them one of the world's first people who practiced agriculture.[2][3] The Red River valley forms a natural geographic and economic unit, bounded to the north and west by mountains and jungles, to the east by the sea and to the south by the Red River Delta. The needs to have a single authority to prevent floods of the Red River, cooperation in constructing hydraulic systems, trade exchange, and fight against invaders, led to the creation of the first Vietnamese states in 2879 BC.[4] The first truly influential part of history in Vietnam occurred during the Bronze Age, when the Đông Sơn culture was in Vietnam, dramatically advancing their level of civilization. Vietnam's peculiar geography made it a difficult country to attack, which is why Vietnam under Hùng Vương was for so long an independent and self-contained state. The Âns and Qins were among the earliest foreign aggressions of Vietnam, but the ancient Vietnamese regained control of their country soon after their invasions.
Once Vietnam did succumb to foreign rule, however, it proved unable to escape from it, and for 1,100 years, Vietnam had been successively governed by a series of foreign powers: the Hans, Eastern Hans, Eastern Wus, Cao Wei, Jins, Liu Songs, Southern Qis, Liangs, Suis, Tangs, and Southern Hans; leading to the losses of its writing system, language, and national identity. At certain periods during these 1,100 years, Vietnam was independently governed under the Triệus, Trưng Sisters, Anterior Lýs, Khúcs and Dương Đình Nghệ - although their triumphs and reigns were brief.
Source: Wikipedia

You know that's funnier? Monkeys being sent to the bottom of the ocean in 1988.

Vietnam, being the world's largest monkey zoo with nearly 88 million monkeys, needs Philippino bananas far more than we do. In fact, Flips can send all of their bug infested fruit to your wildlife habitat.

Monkeys are intelligent animals, and monkeys is better than the dogs...

Dont you know that we like to eat dog meat?
We used to slaughter 100,000 dogs or 80,000 dogs only in a day...

Three Strikes against Vietnam

1. The United States refuses to support Vietnam and has provided $0 military aid.

2. ASEAN refuses to issue a joint communique that mentions the South China Sea issue.

3. There is no U.N. resolution to indicate support for Vietnam.

In conclusion, the world has concluded China's historical evidence of first discovery and claim of the South China Sea islands and maritime territory is compelling. Through their actions, the world has shown that they believe China is the rightful owner of the South China Sea islands.

1. US did not provide any monetary assistance instead enhanced their military cooperation.

2. Cambodia, who just recently recieved a lot from China and chair of the last meet, refuses. Not ASEAN as a whole.

3. Vietnam both have UNCLOS and history to back their claim. China only has their stupid 2000 year old history which no one outside of China supports.

In conclusion, the world has conluded that you're so stupid.

chinese people have only one child and that is why china doesnt want to go for war because they afraid of losing their children. in contrast, vietnamese people have many children, that is why vietnamese and filippino are so aggressive and threaten to wage against china!

Philippines threaten to wage war? Really? A fleet of 3-5 Chinese FLEC can easily destroy our entire navy in a few minutes. Stop humiliating yourself.

@all, I just want to make it clear that the Philippines is claiming only what the modern and civilized world allows us to claim - 200NM EEZ. Regarding war, with our own limitations being considered, we are always ready. Never in our history that we went to a foreign land and invade it.

And with all the Chinese forumers here bragging about their military capability, all they need to do is ask their government to shoot. $100 billion Chinese military budget wont scare us but instead your country is very afraid to touch us because if you're not, you would have done so a long time ago.

International Court or just open fire.

I wonder if any Vietnam's 40 occupied islands in the SCS lie within the EEZ of Philippines, if so how many?

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3266748 said:
Only some of them.
We control our islands, Philippines friends controls their islands and exploit resources from the sea in their EEZ. We only need the resources in our EEZ. Problem solved.

You catch Filipino poachers fishing within your EEZ and we catch yours in ours because by law we dont have the right to fish on your EEZ and vise versa. Now, China, do you understand the purpose of EEZ? oh wait! according from Martian2 it is the midline. LOLS!

Back
Top Bottom