What's new

South China Sea Forum

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3266748 said:
Only some of them.
We control our islands, Philippines friends controls their islands and exploit resources from the sea in their EEZ. We only need the resources in our EEZ. Problem solved.

You catch Filipino poachers fishing within your EEZ and we catch yours in ours because by law we dont have the right to fish on your EEZ and vise versa. Now, China, do you understand the purpose of EEZ? oh wait! according from Martian2 it is the midline. LOLS!

Come on, I wish you are better than that for any conditions. So far, what I see at you that some kind of bias. I don't blame you, I respect what you think that is right, but I confidence that YOU are not represent for all Pakistanis, even though you worn that Pakistan flag.

Ever since you have not enough evidence to backing up your statement, I considering that you are failed. Have a nice w/end.

Hope next time or anytime before you tell anyone as a liar, you have to get enough that to convince them as a liar. Otherwise, that is not nice shots.
you know what? i kindly let you retreat without shame intentionally by not letting Khmer and chinese people told vietnam true face as your request! howerver, you seem to be shameless! okay, because you said that all Niceguy's statements nare wrong and not represent for vietnam. and since his and your statements are the same. that is to back your claim that all islands is belong to vietnam. then, we and yourself conclude that all the statements that islands are belong to vietnam are wrong and not represent for vietnam. you always do contrast to yourself, try to hide one bad then another bad shows up!

you know what? i kindly let you retreat without shame intentionally by not letting Khmer and chinese people told vietnam true face as your request! howerver, you seem to be shameless! okay, because you said that all Niceguy's statements nare wrong and not represent for vietnam. and since his and your statements are the same. that is to back your claim that all islands is belong to vietnam. then, we and yourself conclude that all the statements that islands are belong to vietnam are wrong and not represent for vietnam. you always do contrast to yourself, try to hide one bad then another bad shows up!
Hehe, Khmer tiger, stop using false flag again, and all VNese bro, pls don't waste time with that guy :P

@all, I just want to make it clear that the Philippines is claiming only what the modern and civilized world allows us to claim - 200NM EEZ. Regarding war, with our own limitations being considered, we are always ready. Never in our history that we went to a foreign land and invade it.

And with all the Chinese forumers here bragging about their military capability, all they need to do is ask their government to shoot. $100 billion Chinese military budget wont scare us but instead your country is very afraid to touch us because if you're not, you would have done so a long time ago.

International Court or just open fire.

international Court means nothing to china. just like how it is to USA.
okay, china doesnt need to wage war against philippine. what he needs is to sanction on all products made in phillipine. to see how the president of filipino making speech while seeing his people suffering!

okay, china doesnt need to wage war against philippine. what he needs is to sanction on all products made in phillipine. to see how the president of filipino making speech while seeing his people suffering!
Let Chinese guys declare that since you are not Chinese. But I have a question for you. Does International court means something to Canada or Pakistan?

Looking at your things such as computer, mouse, keyboard. Where did they manufactured? made in China right? China can survice thanks to export. China is not so stupid to sanction on all products made in Phillipine since Philippine will sanction back on all products made in China. However, all countries in WTO need to know and obey the international rules.

We don't recognize any international laws that bind and hinder our sovereignty where we have no inputs in such laws. When we signed the UNCLOS we provided many provisions as to our binding to such restrictions.

You are so childish :rofl:

You want to use a comment to someone to claim that Vietnamese "killed many chinese and cambodian in cambodia". Oh well, so look at my signature, your chinese friends even want to rule the world :rofl:
when china speaks, the world listens!

you know why?

because this is china's world, everybody else just lives in it!

Then :rofl:

We don't recognize any international laws that bind and hinder our sovereignty where we have no inputs in such laws. When we signed the UNCLOS we provided many provisions as to our binding to such restrictions.

If so, you have to use evidence to prove your sovereignty. Invasion is not a legal evidence

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3268949 said:
If so, you have to use evidence to prove your sovereignty. Invasion is not a legal evidence

I believe our governments have already shown their respective proofs to each other and that's why Vietnam initiated bellicose rhetoric and aggressive actions ( military jet patrols) in recent months.

To sum up my argument, China will show our proofs of sovereignty bilaterally to parties that are involved if asked, but she's not obliged to show to other parties that have no businesses in SCS because those are not involved have no legal rights to question China's ownerships.

China never questioned the US's ownership of Guam or India's ownership of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, did she?

I believe our governments have already shown their respective proofs to each other and that's why Vietnam initiated bellicose rhetoric and aggressive actions ( military jet patrols) in recent months.

To sum up my argument, China will show our proofs of sovereignty bilaterally to parties that are involved if asked, but she's not obliged to show to other parties that have no businesses in SCS because those are not involved have no legal rights to question China's ownerships.

China never questioned the US's ownership of Guam or India's ownership of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, did she?

Let's say Viet Nam jet fighter patrolling SCS, is aggressive action and you disagree about it right? Yes or No? Did Viet Nam shoot any Chinese Fishermen in SCS or Chinese troop in SCS yet? If that is a No, then your so-called rhetoric about Viet Nam that is not a right thing to say.

Thus far, Viet Nam navy still not do any action or strong responding to China Navy or SMS in SCS yet. In returned, China did shoot, ramps Vietnamese fishermen, mascacres killing unarmed soldiers in 1988 and that make you think China is not aggressive and not rhetoric?

Come on, you can change white turns blacks, China did the same way too but don't expecting that the other will accepted.

Let's say Viet Nam jet fighter patrolling SCS, is aggressive action and you disagree about it right? Yes or No? Did Viet Nam shoot any Chinese Fishermen in SCS or Chinese troop in SCS yet? If that is a No, then your so-called rhetoric about Viet Nam that is not a right thing to say.

Thus far, Viet Nam navy still not do any action or strong responding to China Navy or SMS in SCS yet. In returned, China did shoot, ramps Vietnamese fishermen, mascacres killing unarmed soldiers in 1988 and that make you think China is not aggressive and not rhetoric?

Come on, you can change white turns blacks, China did the same way too but don't expecting that the other will accepted.

Frankly if Vietnam is strong enough she would probably do all those things and a hundred time worst.

What, when, where, why, how?
Show me that evidence. From all I see, all evidences chinese ppl have provided are all invisible evidences, you can't even see the! Wow :rofl:

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3269135 said:
What, when, where, why, how?
Show me that evidence. From all I see, all evidences chinese ppl have provided are all invisible evidences, you can't even see the! Wow :rofl:

Like I said, it was my argument. Unlike Philippines, China likes to solve things quietly and away from international media. She only gets tough when facing provocations.

All these evident you guys and to some extend, our guys, have shown are weak and cannot sustain vigorous rebuttals so is senseless to waste our time to play such childish games here. I did that months ago as if somebody would listen, how silly I was!

Like I said, it was my argument. Unlike Philippines, China likes to solve things quietly and away from international media. She only gets tough when facing provocations.

All these evident you guys and to some extend, our guys, have shown are weak and cannot sustain vigorous rebuttals so is senseless to waste our time to play such childish games here. I did that months ago as if somebody would listen, how silly I was!

Yeah conclusion all you have are invisible evidences :rofl:

Frankly if Vietnam is strong enough she would probably do all those things and a hundred time worst.

Frankly, Viet Nam could returns fire back to China if its needed. Viet Nam does not respond back due to the high hopes that will solve problem peaceful instead of fight each other. Seems to me that problems hasn't solve yet, and China from bad to worst for its action regarding SCS claims.

If your house has a backyard and suddenly I start to claims it belong to me, and then ask my kids go into your backyard to play as its own backyard. What is the very first thing you have to do anyway? I'm just curious?

Frankly, Viet Nam could returns fire back to China if its needed. Viet Nam does not respond back due to the high hopes that will solve problem peaceful instead of fight each other. Seems to me that problems hasn't solve yet, and China from bad to worst for its action regarding SCS claims.

If your house has a backyard and suddenly I start to claims it belong to me, and then ask my kids go into your backyard to play as its own backyard. What is the very first thing you have to do anyway? I'm just curious?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does Vietnam want another 6 provinces to be turned into wasteland? Or to be sprayed with agent orange again until you all have big heads?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom