What's new

South China Sea Forum

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3269197 said:
Yeah conclusion all you have are invisible evidences :rofl:

Read my previous posts you'll find I did not make any claims for I knew it would be waste of time here. Let me repeat again all proofs of ownership in this forum can not stand any rigorous scrutiny. In truth I would not believe yours as you wold not believe mine anyway then why bother.

Frankly, Viet Nam could returns fire back to China if its needed. Viet Nam does not respond back due to the high hopes that will solve problem peaceful instead of fight each other. Seems to me that problems hasn't solve yet, and China from bad to worst for its action regarding SCS claims.

If your house has a backyard and suddenly I start to claims it belong to me, and then ask my kids go into your backyard to play as its own backyard. What is the very first thing you have to do anyway? I'm just curious?

So let see who will be the final winner if we don't go to the negotiation table.

Read my previous posts you'll find I did not make any claims for I knew it would be waste of time here. Let me repeat again all proofs of ownership in this forum can not stand any rigorous scrutiny. In truth I would not believe yours as you wold not believe mine anyway then why bother.

How can I believe you when you just don't show them :rofl: :rofl:
Vietnamese pple are not chinese. We use fact and logic, while you use propaganda.

Like I said, it was my argument. Unlike Philippines, China likes to solve things quietly and away from international media. She only gets tough when facing provocations.

All these evident you guys and to some extend, our guys, have shown are weak and cannot sustain vigorous rebuttals so is senseless to waste our time to play such childish games here. I did that months ago as if somebody would listen, how silly I was!

The whole world knows why you dont want to internationalize this dispute because your government wants bilateral negotiations. We're not stupid. We wont fall for that trap.

Now, since you have THE evidences, use them in the international court to make us shut up. Otherwise, your claims and your evidences are all for brainwashed Chinese people to be prideful enough to stay brainwashed.

International court or just fire the first shot. Pick your poison. :usflag:

Phan Vinh island, Spratly Islands, Vietnam

Spratly_Islands-Vietnamese.PNG

daophanvinh.jpg

phanvinh4.jpg

phanvinh3.jpg

We know it is an official map of China in 1904 under the Qing dynasty.
Obviously the map of china 1904 did not mention two Paracels and Spratlys of Vietnam [of course]

We are holding one [paper map of china 1904], published by "Shanghai publishing house", 1904. It is an evidence to expose the deception in the claims of china about so-called "historic territory" on the East Sea (SCS)... lol chinese!

Not all us know chinese language, but we have chinese language experts, enough to study history of China.

In the past, Vietnam had used Chinese characters, which was the result of the invasion of China on Vietnam. Although the chinese deliberately deleted the history of Vietnam by burning many the historical books of Vietnam, but with the tenacity, we defeated China by the great victories [for example Battle Bach Dang River 938, killing 100,000 Chinese soldiers in only a battle], and retain the culture of our own.

BTW: You are showing low level of your education.

Source: Wikipedia

Monkeys are intelligent animals, and monkeys is better than the dogs...

Dont you know that we like to eat dog meat?
We used to slaughter 100,000 dogs or 80,000 dogs only in a day...

So that wiki is your history?

Poor Vietnamese!

stop lying. it's 市丈, (trượng unit). I talken about Ly, (Dặm unit), 市里.
In the map of Vietnam it's stating in Han character (in the past when Viet used Han characters to writing like Japanese do until now), the name is: 萬里長沙. Its 市里. 1 市里 (dặm) = 500 m. The meaning òf the name of Islands Spratly (Truong Sa in Vietnamese) is the Islands group very long, including archipelago reefs, ...

Hoangsa-Truongsa.jpg

Did you read what I wrote?

I have expected it to be difficult to talk with illiterate. But yours is beyond hilarious... your lack of education and imagination is worse than any homo erectus…

According your Vietnamese logic, One foot Island should be only one foot in size.

43679.jpg

One Foot Island

Overview of a place to visit: One Foot Island in Cook Islands - Aitutaki

LOL! Heard of inch island?

Ireland-Inch-Island.jpg

Photo of Inch Island looking north from Grianan of Aileach with Lough Swilly in the Background and foreground. The black line at right is the causeway.

Map of Inch Island in Inch Island - Ireland - An Ireland Attraction

Are both of them beyond your ill-educated Vietnamese logic?

:rofl:

A reminder: 1 inch = 0.0254m and 1 foot = 12 inches.

:lol:

Funny viets based on funny logic to claim sovereignty.

:lol:

We just need to wait until china collapsed and fragmented into many smaller countries. Be patient. Why not?

I think you are right. Every time China collapses, it comes back becoming bigger.

LOL! last time it collapsed in Qin Dynasty, it came back with Vietnam as China's province.

It is a very weak argument. The map shows clearly that the paracel and spratly islands did not belong to China at least in 1904 unless the map is a fake version. The map will avoid unecessary argument between China and Vietnam about the sovereignty of these islands.

It will be very good if you can show all 34 maps and the time the maps were published.

Did you forget Vietnam was a part of China? So whatever was Veitnam's was China's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom