What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

yaar tum mujhe baan karana chahte ho?????

main tum ko jo jawab tum sunna chate ho tumharee hi bhasha me to nahee doonga , try harder ??????????

Bhai agar aap ban ho gaye to hamara kya hoga after all aap hamare Guru Dutt hain :D

Waise jawabr aap mujhe mail kar dena

i found this over Facebook... don't know abt its authenticity but a very interesting read..

This is said to have happened on TAM Airlines (Brasil air company) on a flight between New York and South America....A 50-something year old white woman arrived at her seat and saw that the passenger next to her was a black man.

Visibly furious, she called the air hostess.

"What's the problem, ma?" the hostess asked her.

"Can't you see?" the lady said - "I was given a seat next to a black man. I can't sit here next to him. You have to change my seat"

- "Please, calm down, ma" - said the hostess
"Unfortunately, all the seats are occupied, but I'm still going to check if we have any."

The hostess left and returned some minutes later.

"Madam, as I told you, there isn't any empty seat in economy class. And I spoke to the captain and he confirmed this. We only have seats in the first class."

And before the woman said anything, the hostess continued:

"Look, it is unusual for our company to allow a passenger from the economy class change to the first class. However, given the circumstances, the commandant thinks that it would be a scandal to make a passenger travel sat next to an unpleasant person."

And turning to the black man, the hostess said:

"Which means, Sir, if you would be so nice to pack your handbag, we have reserved you a seat in the first class ...!"

And all the passengers nearby, who were shocked to see the scene started applauding, some standing on their feet.

so white skin obsession isnt only South-Asian thing :coffee:

many foreigners think indian obsessions to fairness is due to british rule is absolute bullshit.

Right from puranas the main lead characters esp females were always fair and beautiful.

Shakutla and kalidas
radha and krishna
bajirao mastani
rama sita

all these ladies were fairer

MOrever every guy wants that his beloved girl should be beautiful,nothing racist in that.

No dark guy or girl will be denied promotion or entry in any school office just because he/she is dark.

Shareef to hum bhi the, jaalim husn ne kam*na bana diya.... :D

janee baat nazar kee nahee nazariye kee hai?????????

waise ek baat samajh nahee aatee ki south asians ko hamesha wahee cheez kyon pasand aatee hai jo milna mushkil ho???????

An indian model with dark complexion told in an interview that in india we are looked down, but when we go to foreign fashion shows, foreign models say that they will do anything to get complexion like us.

Fair skin is associated with youth, youth with fertility and fertility is what it all comes down to. Not saying that culture hasn’t influenced our perception of beauty. Of course it has and always will. But there is some biology in there too.

Like a small waist, wide hips and boobies = fertility and therefore is considered sexy/beautiful.:tongue:

An indian model with dark complexion told in an interview that in india we are looked down, but when we go to foreign fashion shows, foreign models say that they will do anything to get complexion like us.

thats so true justtake a good look :woot::woot:at bipasa basu & youl get the answer why????????:whistle:
images

images

Fair skin is associated with youth, youth with fertility and fertility is what it all comes down to. Not saying that culture hasn’t influenced our perception of beauty. Of course it has and always will. But there is some biology in there too.

Like a small waist, wide hips and boobies = fertility and therefore is considered sexy/beautiful.:tongue:
Fertility is entirely different perception. In 17,18th century in europe, women who were healthy were considered attractive and more fertile than skin ones.
If you see south indian cinema, almost all actresses are healthy and considered as $ex symbol.

i found this over Facebook... don't know abt its authenticity but a very interesting read..

This is said to have happened on TAM Airlines (Brasil air company) on a flight between New York and South America....A 50-something year old white woman arrived at her seat and saw that the passenger next to her was a black man.

Visibly furious, she called the air hostess.

"What's the problem, ma?" the hostess asked her.

"Can't you see?" the lady said - "I was given a seat next to a black man. I can't sit here next to him. You have to change my seat"

- "Please, calm down, ma" - said the hostess
"Unfortunately, all the seats are occupied, but I'm still going to check if we have any."

The hostess left and returned some minutes later.

"Madam, as I told you, there isn't any empty seat in economy class. And I spoke to the captain and he confirmed this. We only have seats in the first class."

And before the woman said anything, the hostess continued:

"Look, it is unusual for our company to allow a passenger from the economy class change to the first class. However, given the circumstances, the commandant thinks that it would be a scandal to make a passenger travel sat next to an unpleasant person."

And turning to the black man, the hostess said:

"Which means, Sir, if you would be so nice to pack your handbag, we have reserved you a seat in the first class ...!"

And all the passengers nearby, who were shocked to see the scene started applauding, some standing on their feet.

so white skin obsession isnt only South-Asian thing :coffee:

this is more of a case of discrimination rather then a case of fascination with the the color of a mans skin.:)

Back
Top Bottom