What's new

One of the most Racist Song ever Written by any singer

That was a different world with different concepts and by that I can tell they are zero percent racist by today's standards.

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @Indus Pakistan Guys, here is a great proposition for discussion, kid you not.

There are these half a dozen whom I think of as the last layer of the compost heap, and their thoughts are incredibly potent. I agree, this post is also a great proposition for discussion.

Why is racism bad? Racism within limits and context is actually healthy, beneficial and natural. Extreme racism is harmful. Pakistan is NOT or has EVER been an extremist racist nation.

Would you agree with moderately, tastefully racist?

There are these half a dozen whom I think of as the last layer of the compost heap, and their thoughts are incredibly potent. I agree, this post is also a great proposition for discussion.

Would you agree with moderately, tastefully racist?

How does one go about being "tastefully" xyz-ist in the first place?

The very definition of these things are these are identities (race, gender, country, ethnicity what have you) you have no control over (you are born into them)...and thus should not hold that against an individual in any way....and when you do its xyz-ist (since you believe that individual should be judged over things they do not control). That to me is always tasteless (judging individual by the identity first).

(I know you are having a spot of tongue in cheek humour at expense of the "show me the pure conclusive PROOF" fella....but I just had to vent that).

This nation has slave mentality . And that is depicted by giving extra importance to every white people and their bullshit . Seen in the forum too , it makes news when a white tour the country . Cringe level at peak ! I would really save my face if i see such Pakistanis show importance to white , oh dude I'm not among them . :sick:

For those who don't understand the song , so just to give you idea , first line of Song means " The Era of White Color will never gets Old, Girl why you fear/Don't have to fear , you have White color/skin " . In rest of the song he keep praising the White beauty of the girl :lol: .

In Pakistan there is a systematic Racism where Lighter Skin tone dominates almost all Media , Film and TV industry . The Racism is so much embedded in our Society that thousands of girls use various creams , lotions and herbal treatments to get lighter skin , similar to that boys on different occasions like Eid , New Year , Marriages and other ceremonies or Dates, go to barbers and saloons to get their skin bleached and get their skin more lighter , and now a new trend is going where models are going to China , Singapore and Thailand for some sort of Skin lightning injections .

My aunt is running a marriage bureau for years and now become very famous , And as she often share with us how lots of parents comes from different class of society ask for either lighter skin boys or girls for their Sons/Daughter , Things get so worse that some of the mothers specifically ask for whitest looking girl , and they don't even shy in explaining why they look for a white/light skin girl for their fair skin son , so they can have lighter skin kids who later make more lighter skin grandsons . Lots of people don't realize but in their own daily lives they use Racism for dark skin girls or boys , by calling them Kaale or represent them as Coal or Crow .
Recent event we can share was Pakistani Captain Sarfarz using Racist remarks for a South African player by calling him " Kaale " means Black , even though he didn't use it in in Racist Terms how west see black people but , Part of Racism is that people think White people are superior , More intelligent or beautiful ... Which under no circumstance is true .

Islam also has very straight forward standing on Racism , If i am not wrong none of the known Prophet/Messenger of Allah can be called Racially White, and the famous Hadith of Prophet Muhammad pbuh where he precisely mention " A white man has no superiority over a black man " , and one of the closest companion of Prophet , Bilal RAW was a African (Habshi) Slave , who later freed by Abu Bakr RA and become the First man to Give Azaan from the Holy Kaaba , In Islam there is no place for Racism and yet we see very strong Racism in Pakistani Society which consider itself and from the world to be Conservative Muslims .. How can we be Muslims ?
It's a cultural thing, rather than racism. I mean if your brother has lighter colour than you, and girls are only hitting on him, in front of you, while 100% ignoring you, as if you don't exist, does it count as racism? :-)

apparently woman are racist only.

good going Pakistanis. sab aurat pe daal do

For those who don't understand the song , so just to give you idea , first line of Song means " The Era of White Color will never gets Old, Girl why you fear/Don't have to fear , you have White color/skin " . In rest of the song he keep praising the White beauty of the girl :lol: .

In Pakistan there is a systematic Racism where Lighter Skin tone dominates almost all Media , Film and TV industry . The Racism is so much embedded in our Society that thousands of girls use various creams , lotions and herbal treatments to get lighter skin , similar to that boys on different occasions like Eid , New Year , Marriages and other ceremonies or Dates, go to barbers and saloons to get their skin bleached and get their skin more lighter , and now a new trend is going where models are going to China , Singapore and Thailand for some sort of Skin lightning injections .

My aunt is running a marriage bureau for years and now become very famous , And as she often share with us how lots of parents comes from different class of society ask for either lighter skin boys or girls for their Sons/Daughter , Things get so worse that some of the mothers specifically ask for whitest looking girl , and they don't even shy in explaining why they look for a white/light skin girl for their fair skin son , so they can have lighter skin kids who later make more lighter skin grandsons . Lots of people don't realize but in their own daily lives they use Racism for dark skin girls or boys , by calling them Kaale or represent them as Coal or Crow .
Recent event we can share was Pakistani Captain Sarfarz using Racist remarks for a South African player by calling him " Kaale " means Black , even though he didn't use it in in Racist Terms how west see black people but , Part of Racism is that people think White people are superior , More intelligent or beautiful ... Which under no circumstance is true .

Islam also has very straight forward standing on Racism , If i am not wrong none of the known Prophet/Messenger of Allah can be called Racially White, and the famous Hadith of Prophet Muhammad pbuh where he precisely mention " A white man has no superiority over a black man " , and one of the closest companion of Prophet , Bilal RAW was a African (Habshi) Slave , who later freed by Abu Bakr RA and become the First man to Give Azaan from the Holy Kaaba , In Islam there is no place for Racism and yet we see very strong Racism in Pakistani Society which consider itself and from the world to be Conservative Muslims .. How can we be Muslims ?

Please don't confuse this song from the 80s, with racism of the west because it isn't. Be a person fair, or tan, both are beautiful and we don't discriminate on that. Unlike west, we never enslaved anyone, we never subjugated anyone and we certainly put any dark skin humans at sit at the back of the bus, or have separate schools with. By the way, the same band also released a song called "Sanvali saloni" which is dedicated to the dark skinned beauty. All creation is created by Allah, doesn't matter if you're tanned, dark, fair or pale. Humans are a remarkable creation of Allah, and all are equal in the eyes of Allah. Only those are held in higher esteem, who chose to grow closer to Allah with their discipline, Salah, Quran and Sunnah.

This is a topic which can't even be described as trivial, it's less than trivial. Because racism against dark skinned people doesn't exist in Pakistan.

he was the best singer pakistan has ever produced.i heard both sanwali saloni si and gore rang ka zamaanna.our society is facing problems because we are inspired by the indian culture.indian culture destroyed our morals.i feel very sad for people who only ask for white skin people.it's very sad.it shows that most of the people only pretend that they are following islamic teachings.at the end of the day,white and black both die.for good deeds,there is a reward and for bad deeds,punishment.people think of them as immortal but grave is the ultimate reality.

So all that is bad in Pakistan is due to bad influence of India...
Jo bhi kharab hai Pakistan me wo sab India pe dal do, economy se lekar racism tak.
Idhar bhee Modi ji har problem ko Congress ke 70 years pe daal dete hai.

Koi Captian Saab ko bhi ye idea de do jaakar.
This is the best explanation of all your problems.

Last edited:
So all that is bad in Pakistan is due to bad influence of India...
Jo bhi kharab hai Pakistan me wo sab India pe dal do, economy se lekar racism tak.
Idhar bhee Modi ji har problem ko Congress ke 70 years pe daal dete hai.

Koi Captian Saab ko bhi ye idea de do jaakar.
This is the best explanation of all your problems.

actually we adopted indian culture and that's true.now we realize that it's wrong to adopt someone else culture.it's our own mistake.i am not blaming indians.cast system is present in indian culture so we started to see the difference between black and white.we forget that we all go to grave,someday.

Back
Top Bottom