What's new

One of the most Racist Song ever Written by any singer

I know MBBS degree is like a magnet for all rishta aunties :lol:

Not unless the certifying exams are passed and residency matched. Again, both steps are very "whitewashing", to stay on topic. :D

WTF????????????................Just proves the fact that the races are NOT the same and racial differences CANNOT be fundamentally bridged EVER.

Okay. So when are you or your unmarried female relatives going to lead by example?

Doesn't that obligated you to prove us and the world wrong by marrying this African queen? She looks just like any Pakistani woman because remember we're "all the same"

So now you're discriminating on the basis of religion?

Shouldn't you accept everyone and everything? Isn't that what you believe after all? Because like you said we're all literally the same.

Here is a African prince for your daughter, sister or aunt:

I think she'll make a good wife for @El Sidd
They'll have little children with similar giant lip rings.

And here is her sister for @Zibago

Yea i have heard green card is the best way to get a rishta :lol:

btw guys stop taking shots at each other :P

The best one ever... :lol:

Someone make a meme already

arent You guys full of Artistic humor

I know MBBS degree is like a magnet for all rishta aunties :lol:

because Doctors are most gullible out there

Well, they do have a sworn responsibility to uphold certain codes of conduct.

has this line ever worked? apart from Doctors No one buys this. even Tom Cruise nearly gave up

has this line ever worked? apart from Doctors No one buys this. even Tom Cruise nearly gave up

When did Tom Cruise go to med school? :D

Actually, most practicing physicians do adhere to those standards in civilized countries, and thus have a certain gravitas, still.

And on topic, no matter their skin color, this remains applicable. :D

When did Tom Cruise go to med school? :D

Actually, most practicing physicians do adhere to those standards in civilized countries, and thus have a certain gravitas, still.

And on topic, no matter their skin color, this remains applicable. :D

he sees a Doctor of Science.

so do Police, fire dept, Army and bankers.

You dont have the survival skills against them So You marry just like those before You.

some of You guys Go crazy and Go live with eskimos

Back
Top Bottom