What's new

One of the most Racist Song ever Written by any singer

Or the song Kaala Seya Kala, mera kaala hai dildar, gorayan nu paray karo :D

hum kalay hain to Kia hua dilwale hain.

btw did You Check out the Dark economys reference as marriage business.

how is a Pakistani males whole Life revolving and evolving against marriage.

what the hell happened

I am not holding it against JJ , Racism which is part of our society is more harmful than these songs, plus many advertisements running on TV about getting white in 7-15 days , that too is sick

Why is racism bad? Racism within limits and context is actually healthy, beneficial and natural. Extreme racism is harmful. Pakistan is NOT or has EVER been an extremist racist nation.

what the hell happened

What the hell happened is clear, it is just that one cannot describe it like it truly is, for fear of offending those whose self-assigned job is to promote the saaft immhaje of Paakustaan, no matter what the reality or the hypocrisy.

He has to get the damn visa first. :D

he will get it.

i am just wondering when he gets some racist behavior from ethiopians he will cry and wont come off well in Front of whitey wife.

damn it i am doing it again. behavee

What the hell happened is clear, it is just that one cannot describe it like it truly is, for fear of offending those whose self-assigned job is to promote the saaft immhaje of Paakustaan, no matter what the reality or the hypocrisy.

how is that helping when You Paste the biggest Pop Icon in the country and proceed to discuss it as Most racist Song?

unless this is a googly. then i am asking whose getting the money from his Songs still.

young People are frustrated. war is most efficient use

Why is racism bad? Racism within limits and context is actually healthy, beneficial and natural. Extreme racism is harmful. Pakistan is NOT or has EVER been an extremist racist nation.

Mazel Tuv.

i think your wife is in an indonesian prison.

i cant Stop.

The only people who are jealous of this song are the ones who are dark themselves. :lol:

Don't take it personal. Just move on, guys. The only thing that matters at the end of the day, is your bank balance.

make it official. atleast for the one Time People will know what is going on

Remember what General Zia what once said about strategic ambiguity? It still remains a potent tool.

Now back to the topic, I think the royalties from the songs and the fashion house clothes go to the family and their coterie.

what the hell happened

What actually happened is that Pakistanis claim to be Muslims but forget the part where Islam tells them about no to racism and how to find most suitable partner based on piety.

The second way is to find a partner based on liberal dating ways. Here Pakistanis have a problem because muh superior culture and matter of honour bs.

Another problem, Pakistanis have made marriage so expensive that nobody can think of getting married without spending lakhs and laks of rupees.

Now, keeping all the problems in mind, Pakistanis have only one shot at marriage. So, when the time comes, they come with their unrealistic(often) demands.

In other countries, parents save money for their kids college education. In Pakistan, parents save money for their kids weddings and dowry.

In other countries, people borrow money to study. Here people borrow money for their weddings to spend on people whom they mostly don't even know.

10-15 years of Adult Pakistani males life is spend in thinking and arrangements about marriage. People spend 20 lakhs on wedding and then start living in joint family system because they don't even have money to buy a crappy 20 lakh rupees apartment. lol

Back
Top Bottom