What's new

One of the most Racist Song ever Written by any singer

In Pakistan, parents save money for their kids weddings and dowry.
5-6 lakh mein to dulhan ka lehnga aata hai wo bhi usski demand pe i mean WTF... chup krke kisi open ground mein krlo shaadi maximum bhi 5 lakh lgna chaye but middle class families literally spend 15-20 even on their son's wedding hadd hai

5-6 lakh mein to dulhan ka lehnga aata hai wo bhi usski demand pe i mean WTF... chup krke kisi open ground mein krlo shaadi maximum bhi 5 lakh lgna chaye but middle class families literally spend 15-20 even on their son's wedding hadd hai

Forgive me for being crude, but Pakistani weddings are a very efficient way to turn a huge pile of money into many little piles of sh it literally overnight. :D

Remember what General Zia what once said about strategic ambiguity? It still remains a potent tool.

Now back to the topic, I think the royalties from the songs and the fashion house clothes go to the family and their coterie.
thats good to know. Allah khush rakhe
What actually happened is that Pakistanis claim to be Muslims but forget the part where Islam tells them about no to racism and how to find most suitable partner based on piety.

The second way is to find a partner based on liberal dating ways. Here Pakistanis have a problem because muh superior culture and matter of honour bs.

Another problem, Pakistanis have made marriage so expensive that nobody can think of getting married without spending lakhs and laks of rupees.

Now, keeping all the problems in mind, Pakistanis have only one shot at marriage. So, when the time comes, they come with their unrealistic(often) demands.

In other countries, parents save money for their kids college education. In Pakistan, parents save money for their kids weddings and dowry.

In other countries, people borrow money to study. Here people borrow money for their weddings to spend on people whom they mostly don't even know.

10-15 years of Adult Pakistani males life is spend in thinking and arrangements about marriage. People spend 20 lakhs on wedding and then start living in joint family system because they don't even have money to buy a crappy 20 lakh rupees house. lol

actually man this is written in old indus wisdom books.

0-25 celibacy and devotion to God
25-50 family Life
50-75 worldly power and politics
75-100 holy man

now we live to 65ish. so scale it down.

Islam has only assimilated itself in the culture peacefully as it always does.

Hahaha ...... actually very true !

Just trying to pass on some wisdom. :angel:

Young impressionable people look at faces, body type. Older tradition aunties look at skin colour etc. Whilst in reality, the moment someone finds out what you're earning or sitting on, you get rishtas left, right and centre from people who normally wouldn't look at you twice, or even spit in your direction.

Just trying to pass on some wisdom. :angel:

Young impressionable people look at faces, body type. Older tradition aunties look at skin colour etc. Whilst in reality, the moment someone finds out what you're earning or sitting on, you get rishtas left, right and centre from people who normally wouldn't look at you twice, or even spit in your direction.

Money has its own beauty, to be true, and quite irresistible to many. :D

On topic, it even has a whitening effect. True, dat. :D

good thing You are a lawyer. them fancy China makes daal tastes Better?

How do you know I am a lawyer?

I have normal Tesco plates. Nothing fancy. I'd invite you to dinner, but not sure if you're allowed to eat out of my plates.

Money has its own beauty, to be true, and quite irresistible to many. :D

On topic, it even has a whitening effect. True, dat. :D

Only true love in the world is money.

How do you know I am a lawyer?

I have normal Tesco plates. Nothing fancy. I'd invite you to dinner, but not sure if you're allowed to eat out of my plates.

unless You wash them with pork blood. i have a free meal offer. horse nihari. You can be like hatem tai

i am cursed with good Memory. You mentioned it somewhere.

yeah, do keep an eye on a clown name Vcheng :D

why is the superhero in your Avatar a white Dude?

like bhai kahin to rahem karlete

unless You wash them with pork blood. i have a free meal offer. horse nihari. You can be like hatem tai

i am cursed with good Memory. You mentioned it somewhere.

You shouldn't trust everything on the internet.

Never had horse, but I've had camel Nihari. I don't personally know anyone who can make it though unfortunately.

"Naa baap bara na maiyya ........ " :D

That reminds me, if you win the lottery, you instantly find a dozen 2nd and third cousins you never had lol.

tesco beef horse joke missed You by that much.

No I got it. But I only eat off Tesco plates, not the plates themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom