What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

Not only in Pakistan and India. It's same with Arabian world, Middle east also. For Instance Arabs & Turks and Iranians are proud of their fair skins. Nothing wrong with it by the way. That's their choice.

This is also a problem here. But in reality it is all about what is "rare". In Europe and north America tan and a bit darker skin is considered to die for. It is normal human mentality to praise and put value on rare things. Gold and diamonds are the biggest evidence.

In KSA as you move more to the central region (people with Bedouin origin) consider fairer skin the highest of beauty but as you go west (people with Turkish and Asian origins) they consider tan to be more beautiful. So it is all in perpective.

How dare you say that. Mod's please ban him for insulting Pakistan.

Second your oppinion, Brother.

In the real life,

North indians consider south indians darker
Pakistanis consider indian darker
afganis consider pakistanis and indians darker
Chinese consider south asians darker
while europeans and white americans consider all asians as darker

prejudice everywhere......

In the real life,

North indians consider south indians darker
Pakistanis consider indian darker
afganis consider pakistanis and indians darker
Chinese consider south asians darker
while europeans and white americans consider all asians as darker

prejudice everywhere......

1. Don't they consider sindhis pakistani?
2. Why call it 'prejudice' . The word has negative shades. what's so wrong with being dark?

1. Don't they consider sindhis pakistani?
2. Why call it 'prejudice' . The word has negative shades. what's so wrong with being dark?

I have written what many pakistanis wrote in many of threads refering us as dark skinned forgeting many sindhis and balochis are darker.

It may or may not have negative shades.
Like if a girl is fair and ugly, she might get married easily while a dark and ugly girl might find quite difficult to get married. And if she is poor then all hell breaks loose....

I am tanned light skin. I love all women regardless of light skin or dark skin :hang2:

bhai tum to aise keh rahe ho jaise tum surf exel ultra se naha kar is duniya me aaye the aur roshnee parte hee tum bulb kee tarah lite maarte ho!!!!!!!!!sudhar jaao bhurape main bhee aisee tharkee zehniaat rakhte ho??????????
hahahaha inka to motive hi bas asa hein bhia ..girls and girls only

I have written what many pakistanis wrote in many of threads refering us as dark skinned forgeting many sindhis and balochis are darker.

It may or may not have negative shades.
Like if a girl is fair and ugly, she might get married easily while a dark and ugly girl might find quite difficult to get married. And if she is poor then all hell breaks loose....

i was referring to the word 'prejudice' NOT 'dark' . That's point. Attractive people are dark, light, Black, Brown and so on..

Indian obsession with white skin, "Fair n lovely cream lagane se pehle fair n lovely cleanser use karo".... :D
Various ad for
1. White Skin
2. Pink Skin
3. White face and white body (dont look like 2 colored animal)
4. Peach Skin
and list goes on....... :D

Back
Top Bottom