What's new

South Asian Expulsion in Uganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are 100% correct Islam does not recognizes Races what is important is your Deeds and how you treat humans

Asalamu Alaikum

Islam does recognise other races, but considers it silly to judge people based upon their race. Islam is more focused on the ideology of people (which is far more rational).

Right, but this is because of social issues, it's not like being mixed race gives you a genetic deficiency or anything.

The way forward is to normalise mixed race marriages, it only unifies people.
Sorry brother but I disagree. Im guessing you live in Pakistan? I lived in America for a good 10 years, in NYC which is the most racially, culturally and religiouly diverse place in the world and I have not seen a single biracial kid who did not face health problems or difficulties even when society was very accepting of such things because on a personal level every human being seeks a coherent identity with which he/she can identify with, regardless of how accepting society is.

Maybe for some people it works but I have never seen such people even when I lived in the most diverse place in the world.

It's not worth jeopardizing the future of your offspring over some social experiment. I want that my children will grow up in a household where they will be able to identify with their grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles and be able to communicate with them and relate to their culture.

You don't see that in interracial households because the child(ren) grow up in a confusing environment.

Asalamu Alaikum

Islam does recognise other races, but considers it silly to judge people based upon their race. Islam is more focused on the ideology of people (which is far more rational).

True I am not personally big fan of any cult , tribe . clan , House of this or that , House of Sharif

But there is alot of this happening all across Africa to Eastern states and unfortunately with out education these trend will be difficult to change

Only 2 things make sense Your country and of course your faith.

Sorry brother but I disagree. Im guessing you live in Pakistan? I lived in America for a good 10 years, in NYC which is the most racially, culturally and religiouly diverse place in the world and I have not seen a single biracial kid who did not face health problems or difficulties even when society was very accepting of such things because on a personal level every human being seeks a coherent identity with which he/she can identify with, regardless of how accepting society is.

Maybe for some people it works but I have never seen such people even when I lived in the most diverse place in the world.

It's not worth jeopardizing the future of your offspring over some social experiment. I want that my children will grow up in a household where they will be able to identify with their grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles and be able to communicate with them and relate to their culture.

You don't see that in interracial households because the child(ren) grow up in a confusing environment.

I've met mixed race people. They have always been normal from my experience.

The problems they may face are due to social consequences, which must be purged from society. People must learn to accept them for who they are, rather than frowning upon them.

I do not understand why they would have an identity crisis. If anything, wouldn't it be interesting to have heritage from completely different places?

Anyway, many mixed race people have been successful throughout history, for example, the Mughal Emperors had mixed heritage.

These days when you examine the DNA structure almost every one has had some DNA mix except for folks perhaps located in remote areas of Antartica

Certain atttudes about race are generally a product of some dificiency in local society. Typically lack of education and Lack of real understanding

Some people change their behavior just when they notice you can speak their language
so Communication also plays a vital role

The world in it's present state is not at Intellectual level to embrace race as an Obsolete argument it might take another 500-1000 year for that view to evolve

The view will never evolve untill the IQ level of Human Spirit is Universally high number across continents that Universality will not be achieved with the current crop of humans.

It might take 10-20 generation of self evaluation

Or may be we will never reach that Higher Level of Awakening as a Species , we already have been active for few million years already since Dinasors vanished one would have imagined stuff like Syria is not happening but it does happens

Last edited:
Sakra,me being half nigerian half american i can only say you have permanently damaged your reputation in my eyes. you previously made some weird racist comments before and i corrected you,but with this thread, lets just call u what u r - a racist.hasnt living in a classy country like Canada taught you to speak in a nicer,euphemistic way versus your crude directly racist way? im not mad btw.just very dissapointed. kudos to Pakistani forum members who didnt stoop to your level. if Africa wasnt the richest continent in resources all the foreigners wont have even stayed there.even with nigerias problems and insecurities whites still chose to risk it and get rich there. pls learn to word your racism better. Let me get brutally honest with u-technically India is as shit a country as Africa.you guys just have a much bigger educated smart class.

Idc what you think of me you don’t know me. How typical that you’re complaining about racism and claiming to be a victim once again. This thread is about Uganda’s expulsion of Asians and all the blacks on this thread can focus on is how they’re the “real” victims.

And no India isn’t as big of a shithole as Africa. India doesn’t have mass famines, rampant genocides, and institutional racism. Africa doesn’t have MNCs like TATA, an educated workforce, a pharma and tech industry, an identity that extends beyond a skin colour. Sub-Saharan has no history or culture.

I do not understand why they would have an identity crisis. If anything, wouldn't it be interesting to have heritage from completely different places?
In fact it is the complete opposite. It causes a major identity crisis. I think this is something that we Pakistanis take for granted, having a homogeneous society where majority of the people are more or less similar to ourselves. But if you ever get the chance to live in the West, and I personally would recommend NYC because it is the most diverse place in the world and no other place in the world rivals it in this regard, you will see what I mean.

In fact it is the complete opposite. It causes a major identity crisis. I think this is something that we Pakistanis take for granted, having a homogeneous society where majority of the people are more or less similar to ourselves. But if you ever get the chance to live in the West, and I personally would recommend NYC because it is the most diverse place in the world and no other place in the world rivals it in this regard, you will see what I mean.

I've been NYC, and lived in the West for a long time (was born and raised in the UK), as well as Qatar.

NYC was cool. Felt like right out of a movie lol.

Asw,
I have been living in East Africa for many years now.
As accepted by Sakra that British brought south asians along with them to East Africa because "local africans were not capable".
Ans: The soul reason for that was no prior knowledge of way of living in Europe and Asia. African civilization was very different so they needed time to adopt.
Then its said that Local Africans hate Asians there is a reason for that which is that Brits brought Asians along with them to rule African territories and after the independence left them there. So Africans who already took Brits to be imperialists and foreign invaders took Asians their remnants and helpers. Thats why this hate is there. And its natural cuz its very interesting and ironic to read comments of same Asians when they talk about foreign invaders like Brits etc.
Also things are changing fast in Africa. Corruption, tribalism are two monsters and the biggest impediments in their progress but things are moving.
Africans are becoming more and more efficient in adopting modern tech, entrepreneurship, business, etc.
So things are catching up.
About laziness so this disease is also prevalent in different parts of South Asia. That doesnt mean all Asians are lazy that would be a racist rant so are Africans.
Another reason of hatred is the way Asians live in East Africa. They make their own communities never mix with locals who are the crushing majority never learn local regional language, if they learn the only purpose is to do business nothing more. There are a few exceptions but thats what mostly happens. And then there is arrogance cuz most of the Asian communities are financially well off so they look down upon locals. Here Hindu cast system also plays the part who are in majority among Asians.
So for every action there is a reaction. Thats why we see the local Africans dont have a very positive opinion about them.
Regards,
Adnan

This is why I tell people that before you take the step of marrying outside your own race or religion think about the long term consequences, if not for yourself than at least for your potential offspring.

In your opinion, what can be consequences for Pakistani male getting married with white/blond girl? and consequences for children as well? Detailed reply will be helpful :)

@Starlord

In your opinion, what can be consequences for Pakistani male getting married with white/blond girl? and consequences for children as well? Detailed reply will be helpful :)

There are no consequences whatsoever just like there are no consequences of someone marrying an African or Asian. Anyone who thinks otherwise is racist, plain and simple.

@Starlord
Me personally I would not marry outside my culture/nationality because I don't want my children to have mental health problems which biracial children are most likely to experience due to the inability to have a coherent identity with which they can relate to.

"Results. Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables.

Conclusions. Adolescents who self-identify as more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks. The findings are compatible with interpreting the elevated risk of mixed race as associated with stress.

A considerable literature attests to the emotional, health, and behavior risk problems of mixed-race adolescents. The most common explanation for the high-risk status is the struggle with identity formation, leading to lack of self-esteem, social isolation, and problems of family dynamics in mixed-race households."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

They were (mostly) Islmailis who settled from all parts of South Asia before there ever was Pakistan or India. That's why Pakistan accepted some expelled Asians.

Is there a story behind this? Why were the Ismailis the ones they sent? Is this why some ismailis are well off?

I've lived there as well. They seemed fine to me. The issue isn't so much as race, as it is cultural (which includes race to a large degree). Notice Muhammad Ali said how he's different from the blacks in Zaire... that's because he's American black, who have their own culture, which is different from American white. He'd have more issues if he married a black from Africa, than he would if he married a white (which he never wanted to do... so who cares).

That's because in New York, you've probably seen a lot of b*stard childeren (no joke). That happens a lot with the poor whites and blacks.

B*stard children are usually raised in a poor, hostile environment, probably by a single mother who can't keep her legs closed.

I agree here. But it's got more to do with cultural cohesion. Also note that the world has changed a lot since Muhammad Ali, so I don't think it's that big a barrier any more.

Not that I'm saying it's the be-all end-all. I too, agree with him, in that I like my race. But I wouldn't sh*t the bed the way he's doing over something like interracial stuff.

Pakistan is very diverse. Each province has arguably it's own culture. In some cases it has more in common with the culture of another country than other Pakistanis. Punjabis in Pak and India... big difference is religion. But same language, similar food, similar mannerisms etc.

In conclusion, I don't agree that race is a barrier. It's more cultural than racial. But personal preference also exists - many people just like to keep it in the same race.

Last edited:

half black and half white kids face health problems? wut

Your neo nazi like hate for blacks is bit unsettling. As a Pakistani you are only allowed to hate Indians and Afghanis.

half black and half white kids face health problems? wut

"Results. Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables.

Conclusions. Adolescents who self-identify as more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks. The findings are compatible with interpreting the elevated risk of mixed race as associated with stress.

A considerable literature attests to the emotional, health, and behavior risk problems of mixed-race adolescents. The most common explanation for the high-risk status is the struggle with identity formation, leading to lack of self-esteem, social isolation, and problemsof family dynamics in mixed-race households."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Your neo nazi like hate for blacks is bit unsettling. As a Pakistani you are only allowed to hate Indians and Afghanis.
Hate? What the hell are you talking about? Stop projecting.

And no kid, I do what I feel like doing.
is bit unsettling
Oh really? Too bad then. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom