What's new

South Asian Expulsion in Uganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idc what you think of me you don’t know me.
I know you are a crude racist and thats enough. You cant say the sht you say here at your workplace or school in Canada though.

How typical that you’re complaining about racism and claiming to be a victim once again. This thread is about Uganda’s expulsion of Asians and all the blacks on this thread can focus on is how they’re the “real” victims.
I am only complaining about YOU being an insensitive, crude racist. How am i claiming to be a victim? And i could even argue(from my nigerian heritage) that i HAVE been a victim. You are def insensitive or/and uneducated. But i am not someone who is ignorant of harsh truths, but when you talk about sensitive subjects, show some understanding or respect.

And no India isn’t as big of a shithole as Africa. India doesn’t have mass famines, rampant genocides, and institutional racism. Africa doesn’t have MNCs like TATA, an educated workforce, a pharma and tech industry, an identity that extends beyond a skin colour. Sub-Saharan has no history or culture.
[/QUOTE]
India IS. why? Do you know the 10s of millions of peopel in India living in squalor and poverty? Please we've already seen the reports on PDF so pls dont try to propaganda our minds about the truth. Africa doesnt have MNCs? what about Dangote group in Nigeria? First of all, you dont know crap about Africa. I can already tell. but thats the nature of racists- their emotions are so biased, they will ignore truths that are there. Africa today does have a clear middle, educated class, even if its not as big or mature as it should be. Why are there over a million Indians living in "wretched" Nigeria? If India was so awesome for its over 1bn people those millions of Indians in Africa AND YOU would have stayed in India and not gone to foreign lands in your large numbers in the first place.Sub saharan Africa has no history or culture? Spoken like a truly uneducated and uninformed westernized racist. Africa does have a history and culture, if you care to find out.

In short Sakra, you totally failed at changing the topic and distracting us from whats important here- you are an insensitive racist. You proved no point about me,but nice try at that distraction. i KNOW you would never say things like "lazy blacks" in any public place in Canada but since ur online you can comfortably "express" how you really feel.

In your opinion, what can be consequences for Pakistani male getting married with white/blond girl? and consequences for children as well? Detailed reply will be helpful :)

@Starlord

Well to be honest so far i have not face anything with my Wife which we can not solve by talking .. maybe it is because that we have a 2 years old friendship before we decided to marry, or other reason could be things i mentioned in earlier stages of our relationship .. Three basic rules on which i can't and wont compromise 1) No Pork/Alcohol 2) Kids raised as Muslims 3) Moderate Clothing .

I have a heard a lot about White blond girls so far i can safely say my Wife is very nice, calm , caring and compromising girl , she understands our differences both religious and cultural and adopted to the differences very nicely, even when she was hear in Pakistan she was very comfortable , she took this sentence " make yourself home " to very next level lol ..the way she greeted my family and parents with " Dupata " on her head every time she comes out of the room leaves a very good mark on my family ..
Yeah she gets emotional sometimes , and she is one hell of a insecure girl, she gets jealous so fast .. She unlike the desi people who went to US or Dubai and act crazy on their return , never complain about warm weather or lack of Air condition in my room , or lack of KFC, juice or anything else , she ate home made food with us like a family , and never asked for anything Not even once .. the only thing we were careful was Water ..

my Personal Opinion that if someone is looking to marry a Non Muslim ( Ahl-e-Kitab ) is that if you really like the person than be very open about the things you want her to accept , even if you want her to convert talk about , try to convince her , not force her or anyone into anything .. Life and Marriage is about give and take , sometimes you compromise , sometimes she do .. and that is how you move forward with life.

As for kids its a bit complicated , I am not very religious but even than i told her that i will raise our kids as Muslims, later if our kids change their faith and become Christian , Jew or Atheist they will have to reason with us, and convince us why they are doing so and what makes them take this decision if their reasoning is fair , I will accept if not than we will counter reason with them , but if they are doing it because of stupid reason or under Pressure or out of escaping embarrassment or been bullied than we will abandoned them and leave them to live their lives peacefully .. Allah will not hold responsible me for the action of my Kids once they are Adults and able to understand right and wrong on their own .

my key to a successful marriage so far is we both are very vivid , we don't hide or decorate our statements ,whatever we think or bothering us we talk and try to solve it even if it takes hours and days or weeks or months of talking ..
never force your wife into doing anything , never disrespect her or make her feel that as she is not Muslim or from your culture so you treat her differently or your family treat her differently .. i introduce my gf to my parents long before she comes to Pakistan.. and so when she comes , she knows everyone and the way she meet with my mother was still a unforgettable memory :D

if you have any specific question you can surely ask me ..hope this reply is detailed enough :)
@KAL-EL bro , what do you think ?

EPIC FAIL.............Pakistan was one of the earliest most advanced civilisations to ever exist: The Indus Valley Civilisation.

Not including North Africa, ever wondered why all of Sub-Saharan Africa has ALWAYS been at the most lowest levels of human development going back nearly 10,000 years?

You know Africa was also the home of the Ancient Egyptians, right?

Sub-Saharan Africa has had some civilisations.

I know you are a crude racist and thats enough.

I'm a realist. Many on this site can attest to that.

And i could even argue(from my nigerian heritage) that i HAVE been a victim. You are def insensitive or/and uneducated.

There you go again claiming to be a victim because you're black. Maybe if you were honest, worked, and got educated instead of selling drugs, joining gangs, twerking, and fathering dozens of kids to different women, and stop pretending to be victims people would view you better.

Africa doesnt have MNCs? what about Dangote group in Nigeria?

3$ billion only? LOL that isn't an MNC that's a small company.

Why are there over a million Indians living in "wretched" Nigeria? If India was so awesome for its over 1bn people those millions of Indians in Africa AND YOU would have stayed in India and not gone to foreign lands in your large numbers in the first place.

We came to exploit you because your countrymen are lazy, uneducated, and incapable of utilizing the rich resources that lay beneath their black feet.

Africa does have a history and culture, if you care to find out.

Africa has no history and no real culture.

These two are African UNESCO World Heritage cites

1920px-Togo_Taberma_house_02.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koutammakou

1920px-Djenne_great_mud_mosque.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Djenné

Compare it with India's heritage sites

dilwara-temple1.jpg

dilwara-temple-mount-abu-A49CM7.jpg

Delwada.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilwara_Temples

Sculpted-Wheel-the-Sun-Temple-Konark.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konark_Sun_Temple

Chand_Baori_%28Step-well%29_at_Abhaneri.JPG

Last edited:
I'm a realist. Many on this site can attest to that.

There you go again claiming to be a victim because you're black. Maybe if you were honest, worked, and got educated instead of selling drugs, joining gangs, twerking, and fathering dozens of kids to different women, and stop pretending to be victims people would view you better.

3$ billion only? LOL that isn't an MNC that's a small company.

We came to exploit you because you're countrymen are lazy, uneducated, and incapable of utilizing the rich resources that lay benith their black feet.

Africa has no history and no real culture.

These two are African UNESCO World Heritage cites

1920px-Togo_Taberma_house_02.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koutammakou

1920px-Djenne_great_mud_mosque.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Djenné

Compare it with India's heritage sites

dilwara-temple1.jpg

dilwara-temple-mount-abu-A49CM7.jpg

Delwada.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilwara_Temples

Sculpted-Wheel-the-Sun-Temple-Konark.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konark_Sun_Temple

Chand_Baori_%28Step-well%29_at_Abhaneri.JPG
Honest, but hard truth. Well said!

"Results. Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables.

Conclusions. Adolescents who self-identify as more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks. The findings are compatible with interpreting the elevated risk of mixed race as associated with stress.

A considerable literature attests to the emotional, health, and behavior risk problems of mixed-race adolescents. The most common explanation for the high-risk status is the struggle with identity formation, leading to lack of self-esteem, social isolation, and problems of family dynamics in mixed-race households."

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Therefore I will have to agree with Muhammad Ali on his words of wisdom.

@Psychic @Nilgiri @django @PAKISTANFOREVER @Śakra

You are interpreting the study completely wrong.

The 2003 study by Udry, Li, and Hendrickson-Smith is a comparative study. Nothing more, nothing less. The study concludes that adolescents in grades 7 through 12 who self-identify with more than 1 race are at a higher health and behavior risks. Additionally, Udry et al. clearly states, "We cannot identify further the source of the stress."

Now the question is why do mixed race children suffer from higher health and behavior risks?

Your anwer is a rush to judgement. It is not based on science unless you can prove that mixed race children are genetically predisposed to problems. For this argument, you need biological data and not sociological data.

In the scientific realm, there are successive studies which explore factors that can answer why. I'll quote two that stand out to me:

Key Factor: "Higher levels of socioeconomic disadvantage and single-parent family status partly explained the higher rates of problem behaviors among multiracial youth." — Choi et al., 2012

In short, life is tough when you are poor and divorced single-parent trying to raise a child. Shocking! :partay:

Note:
  • The focus of all these studies is on adolescent based on the theorized significance of identity development during that period
  • The data is for households in United States and not Pakistan or far flung nations
  • Divorce is on the rise in Muslim households in United States, i.e., single-parent family status
  • Muslim households in United States are more likely to have an income under $30,000
Anecdote:

This Pakistani girl's experience of living in U.S. is an interesting one. She is monoracial though she is a Third Culture Kid (TCK). However, as soon as her father loses his job at DoD, the family falls apart. As poverty creeps in, she is more exposed to polarised politics of the country. So socioeconomic conditions are a far better indicator of success than racial makeup.

Conclusion: Get rich! :partay:

Last edited:
You are interpreting the study completely wrong.

The 2003 study by Udry, Li, and Hendrickson-Smith is a comparative study. Nothing more, nothing less. The study concludes that adolescents in grades 7 through 12 who self-identify with more than 1 race are at a higher health and behavior risks. Additionally, Udry et al. clearly states, "We cannot identify further the source of the stress."

Now the question is why do mixed race children suffer from higher health and behavior risks?

Your anwer is a rush to judgement. It is not based on science unless you can prove that mixed race children are genetically predisposed to problems. For this argument, you need biological data and not sociological data.

In the scientific realm, there are successive studies which explore factors that can answer why. I'll quote two that stand out to me:

Key Factor: "Higher levels of socioeconomic disadvantage and single-parent family status partly explained the higher rates of problem behaviors among multiracial youth." — Choi et al., 2012

In short, life is tough when you are poor and divorced single-parent trying to raise a child. Shocking! :partay:

Note:
  • The focus of all these studies is on adolescent based on the theorized significance of identity development during that period
  • The data is for households in United States and not Pakistan or far flung nations
  • Divorce is on the rise in Muslim households in United States, i.e., single-parent family status
  • Muslim households in United States are more likely to have an income under $30,000
Anecdote:

This Pakistani girl's experience of living in U.S. is an interesting one. She is monoracial though she is a Third Culture Kid (TCK). However, as soon as her father loses his job at DoD, the family falls apart. As poverty creeps in, she is more exposed to polarised politics of the country. So socioeconomic conditions are a far better indicator of success than racial makeup.
I never made the claim that being mixed race makes one genetically predisposed to health problems, that's a strawman you created.

And no, socioeconomic factors have nothing to do with biracial persons experiencing identity crisis on a personal level due to an inability to form a coherent identity because of not being able to identify with the culture of either parent.

One can be poor but have a coherent identity to identify with and one can also be rich but still have identity issues. So, as stated before, socioeconomics has nothing to do with this.

And no, socioeconomic factors have nothing to do with biracial persons experiencing identity crisis on a personal level due to an inability to form a coherent identity because of not being able to identify with the culture of either parent.

One can be poor but have a coherent identity to identify with and one can also be rich but still have identity issues. So, as stated before, socioeconomics has nothing to do with this.

Likwise, "identity crisis" can be experienced by anyone regardless of his/her race or religion. The paper you cited does not back your far reaching personal conclusions. Kindly acquaint yourself with, "Correlation does not imply causation."

As for socioeconomics, please refer to Choi et al., 2012.

Likwise, "identity crisis" can be experienced by anyone regardless of his/her race or religion. The paper you cited does not back your far reaching personal conclusions. Kindly acquaint yourself with, "Correlation does not imply causation."

As for socioeconomics, please refer to Choi et al., 2012.
Again, your putting your own words into my mouth.

And it's you who's making far reaching claims.

And no, monoracial persons do not suffer from mental health issues on the level of their biracial counterparts otherwise this would have been mentioned in the studies. Kindly acquaint yourself with science.

Same thing. The afghans are an inferior and useless bunch too. Just as blacks blame all their problems on White people, afghans blame all their's on Pakistanis. afghans are only good for drug dealing and slaughtering eachother. Nothing else. Their country and contemporary history show this to be true.

I already knew about your opinion, waiting for desert fox.

Walaikum Assalam bhai jaan

Yes, it is halal, but is it the right thing to do?
Because Islam also tells you to use your Aql (intellect) and even if something is halal Islamically it might not always be the best thing for you.

As I pointed out in one of my previous posts, biracial children have higher rates of health issues, especially pertaining to mental health:

"Results. Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables.

Conclusions. Adolescents who self-identify as more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks. The findings are compatible with interpreting the elevated risk of mixed race as associated with stress.

A considerable literature attests to the emotional, health, and behavior risk problems of mixed-race adolescents. The most common explanation for the high-risk status is the struggle with identity formation, leading to lack of self-esteem, social isolation, and problems of family dynamics in mixed-race households."

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Therefore I will have to agree with Muhammad Ali on his words of wisdom.

@Psychic @Nilgiri @django @PAKISTANFOREVER @Śakra

In group preference exists for a reason....it is a very essence of human identity with us since the beginning when we achieved a higher conscious.....and of course same ole ppl just want that thrown away entirely for the sake of "feelz". Neither I support over brittle employment (like Caste systems) of the concept, neither do I support full forced mixing given both require much authoritarianism/indoctrination. I simply want people to recognise what they are deep down overall and the pragmatic inherent reality and best ways to self-improve without imposing on everyone else.. We must let nature flourish....rather than seek to have one dull grey long term entropy. You and me know that friend...we are called fascists or whatever....it was very well put by Mr. Mosley I remember you posted that earlier. Recently I saw an interview by him near the end of his life, his wit was sharp as ever (BBC interviewer was clusmy and had to resort to ad hominem and strawman argument in Pavlovian way)....reminded me of Jordan Peterson today the way he handled that channel 4 lady heh.

In group preference exists for a reason....it is a very essence of human identity with us since the beginning when we achieved a higher conscious.....and of course same ole ppl just want that thrown away entirely for the sake of "feelz". Neither I support over brittle employment (like Caste systems) of the concept, neither do I support full forced mixing given both require much authoritarianism/indoctrination. I simply want people to recognise what they are deep down overall and the pragmatic inherent reality and best ways to self-improve without imposing on everyone else.. We must let nature flourish....rather than seek to have one dull grey long term entropy.
Aptly put my friend. Most people, when left to their own devices, choose to associate with people who are their own and prefer their own group over others. That is why countries exist, that is why borders exist. That's not to say that any form of communication with other groups of people doesn't take place, which it does, but it is on a voluntary basis and is only viewed through the lense of the in-groups interests.
You and me know that friend...we are called fascists or whatever....it was very well put by Mr. Mosley I remember you posted that earlier. Recently I saw an interview by him near the end of his life, his wit was sharp as ever (BBC interviewer was clusmy and had to resort to ad hominem and strawman argument in Pavlovian way)....reminded me of Jordan Peterson today the way he handled that channel 4 lady heh.
Lol if upholding common sense is "Fascist" (the way Liberals/leftists intend the term) then nature must be Fascist. Every creature seeks its own in-group. I have never seen the spider hanging out with the flies or the snakes with the mice or the army ants with the termites or the zebras with the lions or the Hawks with the pigeons or even with the eagles for that matter, or the chimps with the gorillas, etc...

Mosley was certainly a great man. A veteran of the first world war and a true English Patriot. I saw that BBC interview that you are referring to and honestly even to the end he stuck to his principles. That interviewer was a cuck like all these media people's are. Just opportunists who talk belittlingly to men worthy of respect like Mosley.

Jordan Peterson, I have heard of him and saw one of his videos. He's doing an awesome job. Though he's in Canada where certain speech is not permitted so we'll see how far he can go in terms of breaking speech-related taboos.

No one can deny that many of these men were indeed great men (Mandela and MLK not included. Both of them were Communists).

Malcolm X for example was really aiming to empower Black Americans and making them self-reliant. Unfortunately he was assassinated by a sellout Black. He became a powerful threat for certain people.

Infact one of Malcolm X's greatest admirers was the leader of the American National Socialist Party George Lincoln Rockwell (GLR) who was also an army veteran. GLR was also assassinated, some say it was a Communist who assassinated him after infiltrating his movement.

Here GLR attends Malcolm X's speech:

View attachment 454216

GLR Praises Malcolm X

Here GLR confronts MLK the subversive Communist:

View attachment 454217

Another great African American, Muhammad Ali:

@Psychic @Nilgiri @The Sandman

With a population, there will be a normal distribution on whatever we are measuring, and yes there will be very good and even exceptional cases on the "good, positive" end. Malcolm X is good example, he understood very quickly what the basic issue with the white liberal is and how a new plantation is taking place for his folk. Something unfortunately most of his people simply do not recognise still....or are just in denial mode. So to me he is rare phenomenon overall....but largely not an understood prophet by his people....by their own innate preferences currently (given the inertia over time they have faced for all kinds of reasons within their essence) and/or by that which is imposed by those with greedy reasons to keep them a certain way.

How do we get a population to allow its spearhead of good pull the rest of it long term to get better themselves in the best natural (and requiring least amount of negative forces on others and themselves)? The mechanics deep down are there from creation (for various reasons permutations and combinations from environment etc that have good and bad long term effects take shape). I fundamentally believe no society/race/group are inherently in their essence a lost cause long term....but most people think short term (given they can only deep down think one personal life exists....rather than intuit some greater purpose to life/existence itself), and they get gratification from others (as time and space between "tribes" shrinks perception wise) trying to "get along" for doing that.....so nothing actually gets solved and we just get this dissonance cycle eternally worsening (as things come to a crux more and more and the dependencies grow and grow to try compensate).

This is the most worrying thing for me regarding the human existence right now...at some point there will be severe breaking points (probably sooner than later) given the sheer forces being gathered, segregated and arraigned right now...and who knows when that all goes down, but it wont be pretty. Hope enough ppl are knowledgeable, attuned to this real threat....and prepared.

I have a faith that we do have free will and our choices/results are not pre-destined etc...most people have not even come to thinking about that because they rather be driftwood on an ocean of everyone's emotions (since the higher purpose and logic have been stripped from them)....because its just easier. But I do look at history and see that yes a few bold courageous ones with strong moral and virtue were always enough to stem the tide of the idiocy and mediocrity around them....so I hold optimism and hope always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom