What's new

South Asian Expulsion in Uganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're nearly all based in White Western European nations. They would have achieved 0 had they been in their native Black African nations. As a race, the blacks have achieved NOTHING throughout 5-10,000 years of modern human history. They are at the bottom of the pile of racial achievement. The Black races HAVE NEVER EVER even had their own indigenous written language. Which means they are as a race still stuck in the stone age.

They're based in foreign nations because Africa itself is crap. That doesn't mean black people as a race are incompetent.

Some languages in Pakistan have no written history either, so stuff it.

Most of these people were welcomed in UK as UK needed labourforce back in the 1960s

They're based in foreign nations because Africa itself is crap. That doesn't mean black people as a race are incompetent.

Some languages in Pakistan have no written history either, so stuff it.

EPIC FAIL.............Pakistan was one of the earliest most advanced civilisations to ever exist: The Indus Valley Civilisation.

Not including North Africa, ever wondered why all of Sub-Saharan Africa has ALWAYS been at the most lowest levels of human development going back nearly 10,000 years?

Tribalism. Same reason why tribes fight in all other continents. Racism is a positive thing. It is what keeps a society running. Racism functions as immunesystem for any functional society.

Precisely my point i.e. tribalism is different from racism. Racially identical Europeans fought each other over tribalism not racism.

So how many white massacres did take place after Mandela took control? Please give figures and dates in history. Mandela prevented a bloodbath, and made the white folk feel secure.

At the moment the ministerial cabinent currently has 5 white appointees. Two ministers-Rob Davies and Derek Hannekom. Three deputy ministers- Jeremy Cronin, John Jefferey and Gert Oosthuizen. At lower levels of governance,there are far more.

Last edited:
So how many white massacres did take place after Mandela took control?
If you are talking about a organized massacre on an industrial scale as the one in Haiti where all White French were brutally murdered, then of course not, however farm murders are mostly targeting White farmers and they are politically motivated.

Screenshot_20180216-073942.jpg

"While sometimes farmers and their families are tortured to obtain information, such as the whereabouts of keys to the safe, human rights groups say the excessive brutality may be intended to send a message to the general farming community — get out of our country."

"“The average murder ratio per 100,000 or the population in the world is nine, I believe. In South Africa, it is 54. But for the farming community it is 138, which is the highest for any occupation in the world.”

http://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...e/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
Mandela prevented a bloodbath, and made the white folk feel secure.
Lol no he did not make the White folk feel secure, in fact their relegated to second class citizens and pushed into slums. And South Africa after Apartheid is the rape capital of the world, Cape Town is running out of water and Aids is an epidemic in that country.

And the current president of South Africa himself sings songs like "Kill the Whitey, Kill the Boer, bury them alive and take their land" in public.

"A South African judge declared that singing of the song is a hate crime and prohibited Malema from singing the “Kill the Boer” song. But then the South African President, Jacob Zuma, sang the song himself, in direct contempt for the judge’s ruling. Malema was later expelled from the ANC over an unrelated conflict with Zuma. He formed his own political party, the EFF, which has continued to promote a Marxist, racist agenda, and Malema was elected to Parliament. Jacob Zuma remains President of South Africa."

http://genocidewatch.net/2014/12/05...ry-h-stanton-press-release-from-south-africa/

If you are talking about a organized massacre on an industrial scale as the one in Haiti where all White French were brutally murdered, then of course not, however farm murders are mostly targeting White farmers and they are politically motivated.

"While sometimes farmers and their families are tortured to obtain information, such as the whereabouts of keys to the safe, human rights groups say the excessive brutality may be intended to send a message to the general farming community — get out of our country."

"“The average murder ratio per 100,000 or the population in the world is nine, I believe. In South Africa, it is 54. But for the farming community it is 138, which is the highest for any occupation in the world.”

http://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...e/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

Lol no he did not make the White folk feel secure, in fact their relegated to second class citizens and pushed into slums. And South Africa after Apartheid is the rape capital of the world, Cape Town is running out of water and Aids is an epidemic in that country.

And the current president of South Africa himself sings songs like "Kill the Whitey, Kill the Boer, bury them alive and take their land" in public.

"A South African judge declared that singing of the song is a hate crime and prohibited Malema from singing the “Kill the Boer” song. But then the South African President, Jacob Zuma, sang the song himself, in direct contempt for the judge’s ruling. Malema was later expelled from the ANC over an unrelated conflict with Zuma. He formed his own political party, the EFF, which has continued to promote a Marxist, racist agenda, and Malema was elected to Parliament. Jacob Zuma remains President of South Africa."

http://genocidewatch.net/2014/12/05...ry-h-stanton-press-release-from-south-africa/

What the blacks don't realize is that if the White farmers leave, the blacks will starve to death like in Zimbabwe as the they don't have the ability to maintain civilisation and food production.

"Results. Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables.

Conclusions. Adolescents who self-identify as more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks. The findings are compatible with interpreting the elevated risk of mixed race as associated with stress.

A considerable literature attests to the emotional, health, and behavior risk problems of mixed-race adolescents. The most common explanation for the high-risk status is the struggle with identity formation, leading to lack of self-esteem, social isolation, and problemsof family dynamics in mixed-race households."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Ok so they might have bit of identity problems at best. You shouldn't worry because majority of Pakistanis marry with in family let alone interracial.

And no kid, I do what I feel like doing.

Oh really? Too bad then. Deal with it.

Yes keep being coconut neo nazi :lol:

Ok so they might have identity problems at best. You shouldn't worry because majority of Pakistanis marry with in family let alone interracial.
What I do is my business little boy.
Yes keep being coconut neo nazi
And you keep being a moron :lol:

What the blacks don't realize is that if the White farmers leave, the blacks will starve to death like in Zimbabwe as the they don't have the ability to maintain civilisation and food production.
That would actually be a pretty good thing if they kicked out all the Whites and starved to death.

What I do is my business little boy.

And you keep being a moron :lol:

That would actually be a pretty good thing if they kicked out all the Whites and starved to death.

That will probably happen. Then they will blame it on racism..........:disagree:

I wonder abour your opinion on afghanis who only know how to grow opium and still live in caves. I wonder what will happen if whites leave Afghanistan one day.

Precisely my point i.e. tribalism is different from racism. Racially identical Europeans fought each other over tribalism not racism.

So how many white massacres did take place after Mandela took control? Please give figures and dates in history. Mandela prevented a bloodbath, and made the white folk feel secure.

At the moment the ministerial cabinent currently has 5 white appointees. Two ministers-Rob Davies and Derek Hannekom. Three deputy ministers- Jeremy Cronin, John Jefferey and Gert Oosthuizen. At lower levels of governance,there are far more.

Racism is the wider form of Tribalism. People always create groups.

I wonder abour your opinion on afghanis who only know how to grow opium and still live in caves. I wonder what will happen if whites leave Afghanistan one day.

Same thing. The afghans are an inferior and useless bunch too. Just as blacks blame all their problems on White people, afghans blame all their's on Pakistanis. afghans are only good for drug dealing and slaughtering eachother. Nothing else. Their country and contemporary history show this to be true.

the expulsion did happen and many found refugee in Canada and currently several members of the Canadian parliament are either those who we expelled from Uganda or are children of those who were expelled.
and also major part of the east African economy is currently under the Asian community control and most of them dont interact much with the local africans i.e the black community there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom