What's new

Sources: Murderer of Soleimanai Killed With Spy Plane Shot Down over Afghanistan

Apparent wife of this chap. Seems like his inlaws are from non other then India!

View attachment 602094

One here is 355, the one that came down was 358.
His wife, Faridah Currimjee D'Andrea is a daughter of a wealthy Muslim family from Mauritius with Gujarati origins.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D'Andrea

This guy appearantly had converted to Islam and married a wealthy Gujrati Mauritius woman in order to infiltrate the inner Muslim community. Mauritius also implies French connection as well as North Africa.

looks like the Iranian revenge for Soleimani is going to be a lot more sophisticated then I anticipated.

I thought poor American foot soldiers would pay the price. but Iran is going to hunt the snakes head instead and directly go after CIA terrorists.....

I expect the "Taliban" to gain more magical abilities to slaughter Americans going forward.....

Pakistani jealousy in this forum is pathetic. a lot of insecure wahabis and pashtus getting jealous that with IRanian help, the Taliban might actually become a potent fighting force...

not just some random AK RPG attack and runs that might get an American soldier killed 1 out of 1000 engagements, while losing 20 Taliban in the attack

Is USA going to only admit its losses when confronted with overwhelming graphic and downright obscene evidence of dead airmen? Why is USA behaving like Hindustan all of a sudden?

Just accept your losses idiots. You lose credibility by denying and denying until some cell phone graphic pic emerges on Twitter.

looks like the Iranian revenge for Soleimani is going to be a lot more sophisticated then I anticipated.

I thought poor American foot soldiers would pay the price. but Iran is going to hunt the snakes head instead and directly go after CIA terrorists.....

I expect the "Taliban" to gain more magical abilities to slaughter Americans going forward.....

Pakistani jealousy in this forum is pathetic. a lot of insecure wahabis and pashtus getting jealous that with IRanian help, the Taliban might actually become a potent fighting force...

not just some random AK RPG attack and runs that might get an American soldier killed 1 out of 1000 engagements, while losing 20 Taliban in the attack
Unwise to draw such overhyped conclusions from this.

His wife, Faridah Currimjee D'Andrea is a daughter of a wealthy Muslim family from Mauritius with Gujarati origins.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D'Andrea

This guy appearantly had converted to Islam and married a wealthy Gujrati Mauritius woman in order to infiltrate the inner Muslim community. Mauritius also implies French connection as well as North Africa.

Yes Gujrat is in India. Memon I suppose.

If she is really his wife, it will be very easy to identify the man and his current status.

Isnt it pathetic that your tormentors of past have become your saving grace? LOL

Don't worry kid, Taliban will remain OUR proxy. That's why everyone if talking to us about their matters not you.

Mohajerani a former Iranian minister who has defected to UK is also talking about the possible death of Ayatullah mike too!
2704246.jpg

Yes Gujrat is in India. Memon I suppose.

If she is really his wife, it will be very easy to identify the man and his current status.

Isnt it pathetic that your tormentors of past have become your saving grace? LOL

Don't worry kid, Taliban will remain OUR proxy. That's why everyone if talking to us about their matters not you.
Gen Solaimani surely had working relationships with Mike on Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Specifically, Americans and Iranians were on the same page on Afghanistan issue as opposed to Pakistan. Iranians are notorious for switching enemies and friends by seconds which left them friendless. I would not be surprised if Gen Solaimani came to Baghdad to meet Mike. Intelligence business is inherently treacherous. IRAN however maintains a lot of proxies in Afghanistan including Ayman Al Zawahiri.

The pictures of the crashed jet don't look like those of one that has been hit by a missile.
It seems intact and only the top section seems to be burnt through.
If it had been shot down you would expect it be scattered over a wide area.
Looks more like an emergency landing after malfunction or on board fire.

The pictures of the crashed jet don't look like those of one that has been hit by a missile.
It seems intact and only the top section seems to be burnt through.
If it had been shot down you would expect it be scattered over a wide area.
Looks more like an emergency landing after malfunction or on board fire.
Depends on the type of the weapon that brought it down; AA gun, manpad or even something like Tor system missiles won't necessarily degrade the aircraft in the air. All it takes to bring the aircraft down is for the shrapnel to either kill the pilots or damage the engine, that's it.
In this case I think the engines failed for whatever reason and probably the pilot tried to control the airplane till the end.

A source in the IRGC Quds Corps claimed that Tehran provided Taliban with surface-to-air missiles and providing them with intelligence information to target a small American military plane.

The source confirms that "the assassination of D'Andrea will be followed by other operations, and targeting everyone who was involved in the killing of Soleimani, and there is no need for Iran to claim responsibility as long as Washington has received the message."

A source in the IRGC Quds Corps claimed that Tehran provided Taliban with surface-to-air missiles and providing them with intelligence information to target a small American military plane.

The source confirms that "the assassination of D'Andrea will be followed by other operations, and targeting everyone who was involved in the killing of Soleimani, and there is no need for Iran to claim responsibility as long as Washington has received the message."

The tweet seemed to have been removed. I personally would be shocked if somethings like this would be announced by any of IRGC Quds forces.

The tweet seemed to have been removed. I personally would be shocked if somethings like this would be announced by any of IRGC Quds forces.

well it was downed with something we have to fined out what it was

More likely than not the US packed it's dead in Ain al Assad into this aircraft and crashed it in Afghanistan! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom