What's new

Sources: Murderer of Soleimanai Killed With Spy Plane Shot Down over Afghanistan

you have to look at the demographics, around 15 to 20 percent of Afghanistan's population is believed to be shia which include farsiwan, qizilbash communities. And if those shia communities are happy with Afghani Taliban then why Iran will have any problem? And if you look at us, TTP has done no good to Pakistan.

I don't care about any other nation but my own people.

When Pakistani deep state support Taliban to protect Pakistan national security interests, I am sure you are aware, Pakistanis bad mouth own state due to their sectarian affiliations.

How Pakistani shias take Iranian support to Talibans? Is it Kosher now?

Have we evolved into a nation, looking at things from purely "national interest" or still seeing things with petty sectarian glasses?

They do have have AA guns mounted on trucks. Although i doubt this is work of Taliban and more likely a technical fault with the plane. Nonetheless it has none to do with iran and i doubt there was any Jason Bourne or 007 on that plane. This is not 80,s when CIA officials used to have travel around on aircrafts gathering intelligence. Any data gathered is transmitted realtime to ground stations.

AA guns can shoot down low flying aircrafts this jet was flying at high altitude. The chances of bringing in a radar guided missile are very low the activating the radar and tracking the jet is also difficult with revealing your position. There are US radars around the area.

This all being said USA is still investigating the crash so nothing is final. The 2 bodies from the crash have been returned to US forces.

When Pakistani deep state support Taliban to protect Pakistan national security interests, I am sure you are aware, Pakistanis bad mouth own state due to their sectarian affiliations.

Have we evolved into a nation, looking at things from purely "national interest" or still seeing things with petty sectarian glasses?
sir you need to understand one thing, we do not have any problem with Taliban as long as they don't have any problem with us. And why would a Pakistani who is religiously affiliated with Iran or Iraq (according to you) has any problem with with Pakistan supporting Taliban in Afghanistan (not in Pakistan)?

Taliban operating in Pakistan is okay for you?

in fact I'm also a die hard believer of starting a cold war in India and I am a shia yes. When OBL episode happened in Pakistan, I was deeply saddened, not because I care about OBL or Taliban but because Pakistan is a sovereign country u can't just go out and attack a sovereign state And guess what our deep state was silent. And I'm sure many shias of Pakistan felt the same.

Fake News! That air craft was not shot down.It crashed due to technical failure in the oxygen system You can see that it crashed and there is no indication of MANPAD striking the aircraft.

sir you need to understand one thing, we do not have any problem with Taliban as long as they don't have any problem with us. And why would a Pakistani who is religiously affiliated with Iran or Iraq (according to you) has any problem with with Pakistan supporting Taliban in Afghanistan (not in Pakistan)?

Taliban operating in Pakistan is okay for you?

I have seen history, going all the way to first afghan war, seen geopolitics evolved, to the emergence of Afghan Taliban , shooting of Iranian "diplomats" in Afghanistan by Taliban which nearly triggered a war between the two, long before this hydra of TTP was pushed into Pakistan by CIA/RAW/MOSSAD. To deny that certain Shias did not have issues with Afghan Talibans, would be like keeping the head buried in sand.

Watch this, its painful for any patriot to see one of the most nationalist/patriotic general of this era, had to give justifications like this:

Iranian support to Taliban should be the an eye opener to all. National interests prevail over anything. Hope this tough lesson from our history will never be forgotten.

Last edited:
Taliban don't have ability to shoot down aircraft. They can only do suicide attacks by saying Allah Akbar. Don't expect taliban to shot down high flying aircraft.

This is pure BS, No one even knows how Michael D'Andrea looks like, He may even not exist! Yet, Our main stream media buffoons claim he was killed in the downed with absolutely no evidence at all, As if the other PR disaster was not enough. These incompetent clowns are a huge source of embarrassment, They should be send to a gulag style camp where they are useful.

I just can't wait to see these buffoons blame some fvck up on Michael D'Andrea a month from now.

I think this is him

MIKAEL-DANDREA.jpeg
This is American actor Fredric Lehne in the movie Zero Dark Thirty.

I have seen history, going all the way to first afghan war, seen geopolitics involved, to the emergence of Afghan Taliban , shooting of Iranian "diplomats" in Afghanistan by Taliban which nearly triggered a war between the two, long before this hydra of TTP was pushed into Pakistan by CIA/RAW/MOSSAD. To deny that certain Shias did not have issues with Afghan Talibans, would be like keeping the head buried in sand.

Watch this, its painful for any patriot to see one of the most nationalist/patriotic general of this era, had to give justifications like this:

Iranian support to Taliban should be the an eye opener to all. National interests prevail over anything. Hope this tough lesson from our history will never be forgotten.
I've seen that video long time ago and I feel you are not getting my point.

I've seen that video long time ago and I feel you are not getting my point.

Ironically, feeling is mutual.

Anyway, if we as a nation have learned (the hard way) that national interests are supreme and we stop pointing fingers at our state and its institutions for geopolitical choices, I think we have made big strides towards our national unity.

This is pure BS, No one even knows how Michael D'Andrea looks like, He may even not exist! Yet, Our main stream media buffoons claim he was killed in the downed with absolutely no evidence at all, As if the other PR disaster was not enough. These incompetent clowns are a huge source of embarrassment, They should be send to a gulag style camp where they are useful.

I just can't wait to see these buffoons blame some fvck up on Michael D'Andrea a month from now.

RT is run by a jewish family that caters stories to neo-nazis (ie: trump supporters). VT is a controlled opposition site catering to those US military who question Washington policy. And the Russian 'intel' (as did Western 'intel') said there was no evidence that Iran downed the plane near Tehran, when Sats should have picked up a missile launch/movement (if Sats can pick up a small campfire, they should be able to see a Tor missile at night with Sats, unless my confidence in Satellites is too much). I don't trust any of these sources.

Level of trust: First I would trust VT, then RT, then Russian 'intel', then western 'intel'. However they are garbage from the same sources.

Exactly correct.....it's maybe just a name......

Apparent wife of this chap. Seems like his inlaws are from non other then India!

upload_2020-1-28_16-56-36.png

One here is 355, the one that came down was 358.

Back
Top Bottom