What's new

Source of Income of MQM???

Mubashar_ali

New Recruit

Reaction score
Here i've stuck with a confused quistion. Can someone tell me about the source of income of MQM. I think Karachites know well about this.

Karachi ke loag. On some instances, probably robbery as well. Per PPP and PML-N ke source kon hai? 10%? Pakistani banks?

Here i've stuck with a confused quistion. Can someone tell me about the source of income of MQM. I think Karachites know well about this.

Muhajirs are very powerfully they are the upper and middle class of Pakistan, they own Jang in fact all news and media power, their source of income comes from very wealthy business men in the initial period of MQM when it was then known as the Mohajir Quami Movement their source of income came from the establishment, as Zia gave his blessings to MQM, to start their party and gave them resources and funding, MQM was created so to counter the PPP majority in Sindh, and create unrest and it has been successful for many years.

Most Mohajirs do not like to associate themselves with the MQM after all it is like saying we are not Pakistani but Mohajir and thus it is like asking for a separate country, Altaf Hussian was charged for burning the flag of Pakistan in Quiads Mausoleum.

Muhajirs are very powerfully they are the upper and middle class of Pakistan, they own Jang in fact all news and media power, their source of income comes from very wealthy business men in the initial period of MQM when it was then known as the Mohajir Quami Movement their source of income came from the establishment, as Zia gave his blessings to MQM, to start their party and gave them resources and funding, MQM was created so to counter the PPP majority in Sindh, and create unrest and it has been successful for many years.
Most Mohajirs do not like to associate themselves with the MQM after all it is like saying we are not Pakistani but Mohajir and thus it is like asking for a separate country, Altaf Hussian was charged for burning the flag of Pakistan in Quiads Mausoleum.

As you might know and I have made it clear on many occassions that I am no fan of the MQM. Personally I think the Pir of London Sir Altaf Bhia should be charges with treason. But you claim that General Zai was responsible for the creation of the MQM. I cant disagree with you here, but I just thought I would give you some background as to even why their was a need to create the MQM. MQM indeed was created to counter the PPP in Sindh, but the reason it was actually created was because of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and his policies towards the Mujahirs. Bhutto is famous for his phrase "Old Sindhi" and "New Sindhi," and this is what General Zai exploited. The old Sindhis being the natives of Sindh and the new Sindhis being the Mujahirs or those who migrated to Sindh. Bhutto also said that the new Sindhis should not get anything from Sindh and they should work for the old Sindhis. You see when Bhutto made these statements General Zai took them and from their he found his base to create the MQM.

keep in mind, MQM was responsible for the killings of many youth in karachi including descendants of muhajirs. i think the govt. should do its best to take out that altaf ****. treason is punishable by death.

however, let me add on to mujahideen's statement regarding bhutto. wasn't ZA bhutto the one who stopped the relocation of bihari's for cruel reasons, because he thought the biharis will even add on to the muhajir population and will tilt the balance in sindh?

it is exactly because of reasons like that, MQM exists and has support. i hope this time PPP will "redeem" itself and do something about the bihari's in bangladesh.

^

Your quite wrong Bhutto never created unrest between races I believe that the statement that MQM makes "new sindhi", "old sindhi" is never been published to the masses which shows it is just a made up hoax. But what mujihadeen has given us is the insight of the MQM mohajir, the JUI before Pakistan and after Pakistan use to call even during Bhutto's tenure Quiad-e-Azam "Kafir-e-Azam" openly and Bhutto was called an Indian because he came from India, Bhutto left India and studied in England and later America during the partition he was in universety and only after partition did he apply for his Pakistani Visa, this shows Bhutto himself was a Mohajir.

About the Bihari there were very few Bihari's in Bhutto's regime but none the less they were in numbers, the MQM Mohijirs don't like the Bihari's because they are the elite of our educated class I mean the supreme, the Muslim League which was created in Bangladesh had many of the Bihari's in the party who led the party, this is the same Bhutto who brought back 90.000 thousand of our defeated soldiers, he wanted the Bihari's to come back into politics but cruel people the same one's who ripped our east wing off wanted power back.

Isn't MQM means 'Mutihida Qaumi Movement'?
They started as thugs but today they stand as a much more mature and organised and democratic party of Pakistan.
Most probable source of their income is members contribution by them self.
I know for sure in PPP party tickets are sold. Party tickets were sold in Dubai and one of my brother's aquantice bought one from Zardari.

I have always supported MQM f4 helping bring biharis, kashmiris and people suffering outside into the country and helping them call Pakistan their home but when i saw this video i started feeling guilty. Actually i am mohajir myself though i don't believe these differences should exist & we shud call ouselves anything else but Pakistanis and be proud of it....

However Altafs words are a complete betrayal of our sacrifices and the horrible things we saw in India at the hands of Hindu fanatics. We escaped Indian oppression and madness so we would'nt have to be mistreated and suffer at their hands and he suggests we go back to it and that partition was meaningless. I recently lost a cousin in a riot. He was killed by hindu fanatics. Even f4 me theres no point hiding anymore... I have lived for 3 years holding Indian passport in hyderabad afzalganj area and in lucknow chowk general hospital area... and i have seen people dying during gujrat riots. It is unacceptable what he suggests. I would do anything rather than go back and live as an Indian citizen. He insulted our sacrifices just to escape here from Indian bias and discrimination towards muslims and call this our home.

After watching this video i actually felt guilty f4 voting f4 him. Here it is:

YouTube - Partition of India a Blunder - Altaf Hussain

^

Your quite wrong Bhutto never created unrest between races I believe that the statement that MQM makes "new sindhi", "old sindhi" is never been published to the masses which shows it is just a made up hoax. But what mujihadeen has given us is the insight of the MQM mohajir, the JUI before Pakistan and after Pakistan use to call even during Bhutto's tenure Quiad-e-Azam "Kafir-e-Azam" openly and Bhutto was called an Indian because he came from India, Bhutto left India and studied in England and later America during the partition he was in universety and only after partition did he apply for his Pakistani Visa, this shows Bhutto himself was a Mohajir.

About the Bihari there were very few Bihari's in Bhutto's regime but none the less they were in numbers, the MQM Mohijirs don't like the Bihari's because they are the elite of our educated class I mean the supreme, the Muslim League which was created in Bangladesh had many of the Bihari's in the party who led the party, this is the same Bhutto who brought back 90.000 thousand of our defeated soldiers, he wanted the Bihari's to come back into politics but cruel people the same one's who ripped our east wing off wanted power back.

Please don't mention the word bhutto in my presence. Even Altaf is much better than a bunch of retards that have done nothing but cause pain to Pakistan. We could make a dog our prime minister rather than these corrupt retards.

Bhutto was a Sindhi and it is well-known he was born in a farm near Larkana so he did not shift to Pakistan during partition from India. His support base is Sindhi also. The people who ripped east wing off was Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and his power hungry attitude. The balochistan problem started off in that time as well. The Bhutto family is the greatest curse to Pakistan and ur denying it will not prove anything except you are as corrupt as them.

And someone praising them so openly is like having ur mother and sister raped in front of you so please don't prasise the one who lost us 55% of our population and because of whom the baloch insurgency started up. Only good theing he did was get us nucleur weapons. But anyone in his place would have done the same.

^

You have no weight in your words, and you live in a fiction, you dont support democracy but I do, sorry but I will fight for my constitution as it is my right. You just told us your brief history you supported a triator in your own words what whould you know about the history of this country, in brief it started from democracy and it will be a democracy.

Batman - When MQM first initially started as a party it was called the Mohajir Quami Movement, later after the voilance the party split in two group the MQM-Altaf and the orginal MQM.

^

You have no weight in your words, and you live in a fiction, you dont support democracy but I do, sorry but I will fight for my constitution as it is my right. You just told us your brief history you supported a triator in your own words what whould you know about the history of this country, in brief it started from democracy and it will be a democracy.

Batman - When MQM first initially started as a party it was called the Mohajir Quami Movement, later after the voilance the party split in two group the MQM-Altaf and the orginal MQM.

What democracy are u talking about? The democracy where 1-3 million of our own people were killed because of a corrupt power-hungry idiot who could not accept the fact that Mujib had won the election? The democracy where baloch people were being suppressed brutally in military operations or where elections were being rigged? The democracy where unnecesary nationalization took place and the top businessmen were out begging in the streets? there r entire books about how this dude was an Indian agent working to break Pakistan into pieces and it seems to me the same because he only brought pain to the people of Pakistan.

And this bastards daughter? General amnesty where all of karachis criminals were let out on the streets. Stupid nationalization and severe corruption? The entire Bhutto family is a curse to Pakistan and so is every feudal who rises to power in the way ZA Bhutto did. Her husband is found spying like a dog in London... And she put her head right under Americas foot so that she could rule. American troops will be allowed on Pakistani soil? Which Pakistani wants that?????

Democracy??? lolz. Believe me I haven't laughed like this in years... U support the destruction of Pakistan in the name of democracy say that just like ZA Bhutto did & the same way terrorists do in the name of Islam or BLA does in name of Balochistan. it is sad there are still people like you. I did not support a traitor but I supported the cause of supporting fellow muslims suffering in foreign lands and to give them a place ot call home in Pakistan but u have insulted my sacrifices and the sacrifices of all those others. Talking about democracy.... there is a limit to hypocracy dude...

I see it as now MQM is willing to compensate all their wrongs which they did. So at least give them a chance.

judge mqm by the development in karachi
as i have said on another thread karachi is head, shoulders, knees and toes above any other city or region in pakistan
why are non karachites so anti mqm, the bhuttos and nawazes have done nothing much for the pakistani nation,
get a life
have you seen peshawer, most of lahore, pindi, quetta, the great leaders of pakistan with wision need to develop their own houses before throwing stones.

I think parities like PNL N, PPP has very rich industrialists and Landlords. MQM has not any type of that babies. So from where MQM find resources.

I think parities like PNL N, PPP has very rich industrialists and Landlords. MQM has not any type of that babies. So from where MQM find resources.

People supports them yaar!

I am not ruling out the “Bhatta” option but people of MQM strongholds really love them.

Back
Top Bottom