What's new

Source of Income of MQM???

MQM wants to be with PPP that is there future, why do u want confrontations when you can sit together and talk it out, Nawaz will not back out, the primary reason for the need of MQM in this coalition is to break all the connection of PML-Q, establishment and Musharraf, so that he cant missuse any party.

You are getting me wrong I dont want confrontation, but judging from the past all we have gotten is confrontation. Even though I may be against this new coalition, I hope that I am wrong, I hope that our politicians have learned something from the past. The only politicians who want confrontation is probably Nawaz, I mean the rest seem to show signs of maturity.

^^^^Well honestly I dont know who Jang belongs to, all I know is the name of the owner, Mir Khalil ur Rehman. From what I can tell from his name is he is a Kashmiri. Mir is a name from Kashmir or atleast has Kashmiri origin, but again dont hold this against me I could be wrong.

Mir is "Zaat" or family it is probably that his grand father or his father was Kashmiri, but Mir's are also associated from other races like Hindu etc, I cant remember a famous Hindu Mir.

MQM may get 3 federal ministries

LAHORE: The Muttahida Qaumi Movement is likely to get three federal and five Sindh ministries, it was learnt on Wednesday. According to sources privy to proceedings, the reconciliation efforts between the MQM and the PPP have reached consensus and it is expected that the MQM would also hold the slot of Sindh governor and Karachi city nazim. The party is pressuring the government to grant the ministries of Ports and Shipping, Housing and Communication to them, while also requesting the Information Technology Ministry. However, a senior party leader, seeking anonymity, said that the decision to give a reasonable share of ministries in both the federal and provincial cabinets to the MQM had been made after the party decided to field its candidates for Sindh chief minister, speaker and deputy speaker of the Sindh Assembly.

hasan ali
Courtesy Daily Times

You are getting me wrong I dont want confrontation, but judging from the past all we have gotten is confrontation. Even though I may be against this new coalition, I hope that I am wrong, I hope that our politicians have learned something from the past. The only politicians who want confrontation is probably Nawaz, I mean the rest seem to show signs of maturity.

Nawaz speaks from his heart and less from his intellects he should use both when he speaks, he spoke in offense as the MQM was part of the Musharraf and co government, and worked with those who ousted his government and then the May 12 incident where lots politcal parties lost their workers, Mr Zardari has confinced Nawaz to accept the MQM in the coalition.

Nawaz speaks from his heart and less from his intellects he should use both when he speaks, he spoke in offense as the MQM was part of the Musharraf and co government, and worked with those who ousted his government and then the May 12 incident where lots politcal parties lost their workers, Mr Zardari has confinced Nawaz to accept the MQM in the coalition.

Well this is your opinion. I still think Nawaz wants confrontation, but not everyone thinks like me, people think differently and have different opinions. I personally think if this new government does collapse it will be because of Nawaz, again this is just my opinion. All of these questions will be answered as time passes by.

Well knon Mohajirs with respect.

Industrialists/Entrepreneurs

Nasir Schon (Owner of Schon Group)
Mir Khalil ur Rehman (Founder of Jang Group)
Mir Shakil ur Rehman (Owner of Jang Group and Geo TV)

Muhajir (Pakistan) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well yes Muhajir i am not saying they are not Muhajir but they support PPPP.

And according to Altaf and his terrorists Muhajir's are the ones who speaks URDU, even though many Memons and Punjabis are muhajir too.

Now on topic:

And its all based on BS by Altaf who used to ride on a Honda - 50 in the streets of Karachi and now hes living in UK in a big house, you think hes on Food Stamps or Charity?

Hes on Bhatta, money of Karachi, and people who are syaing they developed this and that. And also they are from middle class and they dont have no cars or whtever. So let me tell you this is how MQM is setup they dont let you get anything or anywhere up. I understand that they have really good and educated politicians but they are good for nothing. They are being controlled by a GOON name Altaf Hussain. They cant go up in their life except they will be Nazims, Mayors or Ministors but controlled by Altaf.

In their party noone is capable of being a leader. There was one " Azim Ahmed Tariq", I guess people remember what happened to him.

Check this VIDEO ONLY the last 5 MIN

^
Jang use to in the past write outlandish anti PPP headlines like Mr. 10% etc it all came from the Jang and other controlled media. They never support the PPP they only show the MQM on their TV giving a "strange" speech which even a child could have thought up.

Well knon Mohajirs with respect.

Industrialists/Entrepreneurs

Nasir Schon (Owner of Schon Group)
Mir Khalil ur Rehman (Founder of Jang Group)
Mir Shakil ur Rehman (Owner of Jang Group and Geo TV)

Muhajir (Pakistan) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope you realize that you are trivializing your own party, and denigrating individuals with absolutely no proof of their intentions, by suggesting that those mentioned above, simply by virtue of their "Muhajir" status (per your source) would be supportive of the MQM, and not the PPP.

The PPP has won seats all over the country, it has won support from every ethnicity, and just because the owners may be Muhajir, you are claiming they would be anti-PPP. This is an extremely biased implication.

The Jang has also written extremely critical pieces about Musharraf and the MQM. They have also recently written extremely positive pieces about Zardari, and even supported him over Amin Fahim. I think they have rightly pointed out wherever they see instances of misuse of power (though we may disagree with their perceptions).

On the question of "muhajir", how is anyone born in Pakistan a Muhajir anyway?

^
I am not creating any ethnic atmosphere here I have said with respect, I merely presented a source for an reply, the past of the Jang group was declared by me not individual and ethnicity, if you feel to crisizes on what I believe that the Jang group did in the past than that is a fair debate and nothing else.

I belief sir you should take the fact that this discussion has the topic MQM, which was created and is runned by the Mohajirs, for the cause of the struggle of identity.

^
Jang use to in the past write outlandish anti PPP headlines like Mr. 10% etc it all came from the Jang and other controlled media. They never support the PPP they only show the MQM on their TV giving a "strange" speech which even a child could have thought up.
You should change your avatar lol.

here are some Newspapers for u with their suppotives:

Jang >> PPPP
Nawa-E-Waqt >> PML - N
Khabrain >> PML - N
Ummat >> Jamat-e-Islami
Aman >> MQM
Qomi-Akhbaar >> MQM

Aghaz >> NEUTRAL.

These are the newspaper that i know of.

As you might know and I have made it clear on many occassions that I am no fan of the MQM. Personally I think the Pir of London Sir Altaf Bhia should be charges with treason. But you claim that General Zai was responsible for the creation of the MQM. I cant disagree with you here, but I just thought I would give you some background as to even why their was a need to create the MQM. MQM indeed was created to counter the PPP in Sindh, but the reason it was actually created was because of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and his policies towards the Mujahirs. Bhutto is famous for his phrase "Old Sindhi" and "New Sindhi," and this is what General Zai exploited. The old Sindhis being the natives of Sindh and the new Sindhis being the Mujahirs or those who migrated to Sindh. Bhutto also said that the new Sindhis should not get anything from Sindh and they should work for the old Sindhis. You see when Bhutto made these statements General Zai took them and from their he found his base to create the MQM.

Just curious; whats the source of what you are saying?

Just curious; whats the source of what you are saying?

This is a known fact. Now I cant provide you a source. Note all of the things I say, you say or anyone else says cant be verified 100% because the three ways we get our information is by T.V, newspaper or someone at that sight, but one must note all these sources are bias.

My foot say to you, get lost.

Whatever..... The peoples party is in power thats a fact:bunny: and yeah good bey Musharraf and the 60 year old establishment. Bhutto Zinda hai, you cant wipe his legacy off nor can you separate him from Pakistan because he is part of Pakistan, you can talk about him but he is undeniable and will always be a Shaheed along with his children, he is the pillar of the modern Pakistan.:D

Yes i'm sure zardari bribed quite a few people for that... most probably he found ur corrupt khandaan an easy target...

Pillar of a modern Pakistan? What the hell? He took us to the stone age. What did the nationalization gain us? Why would i like to start up my business in his time? Our top 20 businessmen were eliminated. Our GDP fell heavily when he did so! The money he took from them he did not invest it... most of it went in his pocket and rest to the poor so they would remain his slaves and would vote for him. Our GDP, GNP fell. Check any statistical data and u'll know..Check PASR's statistics.

He put up stupid rules and regulations denying us rights to come to Pakistan and accept this as our country. Why he had such a major problem with Indian muslims who want to escape indian oppression and murder? The baloch insurgency started up during his powerhungry, corrupt rule... his rigging of elections is well-known. Now was that another one of his great extremely democratic actions? He was a murderer who killed over a million of our people... please grow up!

Yes i'm sure even a dog that dies in the street is a shaheed for you. When ur dog dies in netherlands we will have a special ceremony for him. Captain Kutha shaheed. lolz... :lol::D:lol::D

Tommarow u will come to me saying perpetrators of 9/11 were shaheed. U all come from the same branch anyway.

Now I have no doubt that u r living in the netherlands now. I'm sure u r just coming home drunk... BTW how much r u paid for supporting PPPP & how much do i have to pay to buy u off?

Back
Top Bottom