What's new

Sourav Ganguly is open to the idea of coaching Bangladesh.

Bangladesh's cricket has deteriorated: Ganguly
Sports reporter
Publish Date : 2014-04-01

1396289832..jpg
Former Indian cricket captain Sourav Ganguly said Bangladesh's cricket has deteriorated in recent times, in a press conference as the chief guest, organised by Enhance Clinics at a local hotel on Monday.
Enhance Clinic, the one-stop solution provider for Hair Transplant, Aesthetic Surgery, and Cosmetic Dermatology from India organised this press conference as they want to bring their wide range of services to Bangladesh and now waiting for the approval of the authority.

Sourav Ganguly shared his opinion and answered to the questions of journalists in that conference.

"I am not satisfied with Bangladesh's performance. Bangladesh's cricket has deteriorated in recent times. Players of Bangladesh are well enough but somehow they failed to play their best. Tamim is a very good player, I like his batting but he also dissatisfied me," said Ganguly when a journalist asked him to tell about Bangladesh's performance in World T20.

"Mushfiq is a very good player as well as a good captain but captain himself cannot do all the work. You have to remember a good team effort brings good result. So Bangladesh have to play as a team. Anamul Haque really impressed me in that tournament but it's not the end. To be a good cricketer he has to perform consistently like, Virat Kohli or Dhoni" he added.

Bangladesh hosting the World T20 all alone for the first time and regarding this Sourav admired, "Bangladesh is a superb organiser. They proved their capability. No problem at all. Bangladesh always organised this kind of tournament successfully. The first Champions Trophy in 1998 was also successfully organised by Bangladesh."

Dr. Monoj Khanna, chairman of Enhance Clinic, unveiled his Bangladesh plans. He said, "There is a phenomenal demand for high-quality and reliable cosmetic dermatology, hair transplant and aesthetic surgery procedures around the world. Many patrons from across the globe have in fly into India at Enhance Clinic to get safe treatment. Inspired by this international demand we decided to go global and Bangladesh are one f the destinations where we are launching our services. We are planning to train some Bangladeshi doctors with fellowship and this regard we already talked with Labaid and Laser Treat."

Bangladesh's cricket has deteriorated: Ganguly

Thats y Pakistan beat BD with high margin . So much of pound for pound.

Yes - but that is down to mental toughness and lack of confidence. Netherlands beat England by a big margin. That doesn't mean anything. Also Pakistan has probably the second or third best bowling lineup in the world after SA and perhaps Australia. That helps.

Dada is surely a legend and a great person; he was the only reason why I used to support Indian cricket team. But honestly, he wouldn't be the right choice for Bangladesh. It's just what our experience says with Asian coaches; we earlier had Mohinder Amarnath, Mohsin Kamal as the head coaches for the national team and each of them proved to be a nightmare for the team. I guess, before searching for the next coach, the board must sort out the groupings and internal issues in the dressing room; that's the biggest nuisance the team is facing.

Back
Top Bottom