What's new

Sourav Ganguly is open to the idea of coaching Bangladesh.

why not umma brothers help them.. you got wasim, wakar and inzi all are free. thy can help Bangladesh.

they helped many times earlier. Now India will follow and take the chnllange, if BD can improve, lol

for help you ask Indians. and then we feel pity on you and help you then yo snakes come back to bite us. I saw how you supported every team other than india in this world cup.

we did not ask for Indians assistance, but just said how India may help...

sorry for political reason I do not suppot team India, though it plays well

Last edited:
they helped many times earlier. Now India will follow and take the chnllange, it BD can improve, lol

we did not ask for Indians assistance, but just said how may India help...

sorry for political reason I do not suppot team India, though it plays well

instead of asking for help you can help yourselves. make your domestic structure more competitive. Bangladesh can become a good team in Asian conditions but lack mental toughness. your team is like indian team of 90s.. always loose from winning positions and dependent on 1 - 2 players.

@Skies

Ganguly is still better tha best of BDeshi batsmen. He can actually captain your side. :lol:

instead of asking for help you can help yourselves. make your domestic structure more competitive. Bangladesh can become a good team in Asian conditions but lack mental toughness. your team is like indian team of 90s.. always loose from winning positions and dependent on 1 - 2 players.

I think India become a very strong team since the time virender Sehwag started his career and Wasim akram was at the end of his career

Last edited:
Bangladeshis never support indian team. they deservedly are minnows and should remain so. ganguly should coach upcoming young indian batsmen than coaching people ofa country who can nevr b well wishers ofindia

That's NOT true. When it comes to Cricket we don't mix up politics with sport but religion plays a significant part. Even many Awami Leaguers support Pakistani team due to Muslim ummah factor no matter if they slaughtered Bengali Muslims in 1971 but many BDeshis also support India but here religion is a big obstacle. You know that people generally have soft corner for people of their religion. India has many supporters in Bangladesh but compared to Pakistan team it is less.

He's depressed of the fact that Bangladeshi teams brings bad name to the Bengalis. :D

LOL

Why is there no more Bengali player after Saurav Ganguly in Team India? I think Bengali genes are not very good for sports. See, BD team gets world class facility compared to any other team in the world but still our players start pissing when Afghanistan team is the opponent team.

Saurav Ganguly is DADA to Bangladeshis. He works as sport columnist for Prothom Alo newspaper. He should should coach the team because only he can understand as a coach what's the problem with players.

That's NOT true. When it comes to Cricket we don't mix up politics with sport but religion plays a significant part. Even many Awami Leaguers support Pakistani team due to Muslim ummah factor no matter if they slaughtered Bengali Muslims in 1971 but many BDeshis also support India but here religion is a big obstacle. You know that people generally have soft corner for people of their religion. India has many supporters in Bangladesh but compared to Pakistan team it is less.
the recent Pak BD match saw no cheering for pakistan,not even when the Pakistan guy got 100 no one applauded in the stadium,even i felt odd when i saw that,i was there when anwar scored 194 against India and he got standing ovation there.
and after the pak-BD match suddenly the crowd swelled for the Indian match and could see may BD supporting India.

LOL

Why is there no more Bengali player after Saurav Ganguly in Team India? I think Bengali genes are not very good for sports. See, BD team gets world class facility compared to any other team in the world but still our players start pissing when Afghanistan team is the opponent team.

Saurav Ganguly is DADA to Bangladeshis. He works as sport columnist for Prothom Alo newspaper. He should should coach the team because only he can understand as a coach what's the problem with players.

get rid of this defeatist mentality and you will win more matches. You need to find better players and give them consistent 15 - 20 games. start wining some matches and your teams confidence will be up. Ganguly as captain and rising stature of india as nation brought confidence in indian team. who know ganguly can work wonder for your team too.

I think Bengali genes are not very good for sports.

This is not true. Indian Football was dominated by Bengalis at one time. In cricket, there were plenty of Bengali players before Sourav proved their ability. And Bengal had produced world class body builders in India. This is from a recent AnandaBazar article.
image.jpg

This is not true. Indian Football was dominated by Bengalis at one time. In cricket, there were plenty of Bengali players before Sourav proved their ability. And Bengal had produced world class body builders in India. This is from a recent AnandaBazar article.
image.jpg
true that...football require more stamina than cricket. and Bengal always had better team.

Back
Top Bottom