What's new

Sourav Ganguly is open to the idea of coaching Bangladesh.

why not umma brothers help them.. you got wasim, wakar and inzi all are free. thy can help Bangladesh.
Were you born idiot or developed this idiocy later on?

Did not Indian hired many foreign batting, bowling and fielding coaches to improve their game?
We have mushatq ahmed, saqlain mustaq and wasim, waqar coaching non Muslim countries aka England/west indies/Indian ipl etc .Its their professions..its not free help. Gangualy will not do charity to train Bangladeshi batsman. He will get pay for it..You never stop amusing us with your stupid comments

LOL

Why is there no more Bengali player after Saurav Ganguly in Team India? I think Bengali genes are not very good for sports.

Bengal is one of the strongest teams in Ranji trophy, India's best pace bowler at the moment Mohammad Shammi is a bengali and there are players like wriddhiman saha, manoj tiwary and ashok dinda who have played international cricket and a few good performances will propel them into Indian team again..

LOL

Saurav Ganguly is DADA to Bangladeshis. He works as sport columnist for Prothom Alo newspaper. He should should coach the team because only he can understand as a coach what's the problem with players.

Ganguly can definitely help BD team. He can teach them how to keep winning

for help you ask Indians. and then we feel pity on you and help you then yo snakes come back to bite us. I saw how you supported every team other than india in this world cup.
Koi zabardasti hai Kia :pissed: jao nahin karte support,karlo jo kerna hai:triniti:

LOL

Why is there no more Bengali player after Saurav Ganguly in Team India? I think Bengali genes are not very good for sports. See, BD team gets world class facility compared to any other team in the world but still our players start pissing when Afghanistan team is the opponent team.

Saurav Ganguly is DADA to Bangladeshis. He works as sport columnist for Prothom Alo newspaper. He should should coach the team because only he can understand as a coach what's the problem with players.

Not true actually, many bengalis came and went into / from Indian team, none of them failed to make a mark. Ashok Dinda, Lakshmi Ratan Shukla are few. Ganguly thrived mainly because of the patronage he received from Dalmia.

LOL

Why is there no more Bengali player after Saurav Ganguly in Team India? I think Bengali genes are not very good for sports. See, BD team gets world class facility compared to any other team in the world but still our players start pissing when Afghanistan team is the opponent team.

Even GOD cannot understand what the problem is with BD cricket team :rofl:

Even GOD cannot understand what the problem is with BD cricket team :rofl:

No one even bothered to open a thread today, it might be 11th consecutive lose againt test playing nations for bd.

lol, but not lol :suicide:

B'desh doesn't need a coach - they need a shrink. It has talented players - but even after so many years they seem more in awe of the opposition and act surprised that they even allowed to compete at this level. Just look at the Top 6 Bangla batsmen and compare them to Top 6 from Pakistan - with the exception of Misbah all the Banglas are pound for pound better batsmen. Shakib is world class and can walk into any team in the world. Their failure to win consistently can only be because they lack mental toughness.

Thats y Pakistan beat BD with high margin . So much of pound for pound.

The Bangladeshi team lacks confidence. They have the skill but for example if you listen to the pre match talk by Mushfiq ur rahman in the match against Pakistan, he was talking about how "hopefully" they will bat well and how "hopefully" they will field good. At this level of cricket you dont "hope", you trust in you abilities and say we can post a good total, or we can field well.

I wonder should he take this risk, I mean the risk that he might fail to improve Team BD which wins rarely.

to be very honest ......BD has great potential ........i saw last Indian Bangladesh match......because of lack of experience and patience they are loosing match.....in my view Ganguli is Best option........communication and language also play wide role to build comfortable relation between player and coach.......if Gangulai get this offer.....He should take this risk

I think it will be very good for Bangladesh if Ganguly coaches Bangladesh team.

He is a nice person with good leadership skills.

Ganguly should not go for such stupid idea ...

He is perfect to be BCCI chief when NDA will come to power.

Now even BD cricket will be under Indian hegemony!! :D

Back
Top Bottom