What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

Bro, Muslims of India are not aliens. They are the same as any other Indian, with the same ethnicities.

Even Shivaji Maharaj had armies full of Muslim Marathas.

Why do you think I am disgusted by this sanghi wave poisoning our country and society ?

Shivaji Maharaj had built masjid near his residence and had contributed in the construction of masjids. He was friendly to Muslim religious scholars and on many occasions had taken advice from them on crucial issues. In his book titled New History of the Marathas G S Sardesai has written that Shivaji always used to take advice from religious scholars before doing any important work. These scholars were from both communities and he did not discriminate between them. In his capital Raigarh he had built both a mandir and a masjid near his palace.

I don't think it works like that in real life. In general people are very protective and sensitive about their beliefs. Had he gone to his local Mosque and vented out at them- they would've just politely obliged and stopped their Azaan?
Was Mashal Khan's lynching done in a "ghetto"? Not trying to bring up India vs Pakistan- but trying to make a point here.
And if you actually go back and read a an actual report about this, or maybe go to his twitter before posting- you would find that Sonu Nigam in that series of tweets had mentioned Gurdwaras ( Sikh Temples) and Hindu Temples. There was no need for a fatwa, there was no need for this hysteria.
And that just reaffirms my original statement- had he gone to the mosque and told them to stop Azaan- it would have been way worse for him than a haircut and the Rs. 10 lacs that is owed to him. The headline would have been: "Sonu Nigam beaten up by a mob at his local mosque for being intolerant". And all the liberals would have cheered on. Thats the India Ive lived in, and thats the India I know.
BTW Heres a shot of what caused the controversy, you decide how intolerant this is:
View attachment 391970
It was worth a shot and believe me if they would have responded violently then more people would have sympathized with him.As of right now many are against him,To me his tweets looks more like a cry out for help :lol:

Shivaji Maharaj had built masjid near his residence and had contributed in the construction of masjids. He was friendly to Muslim religious scholars and on many occasions had taken advice from them on crucial issues. In his book titled New History of the Marathas G S Sardesai has written that Shivaji always used to take advice from religious scholars before doing any important work. These scholars were from both communities and he did not discriminate between them. In his capital Raigarh he had built both a mandir and a masjid near his palace.

Muslims were not the only non Hindus Shivaji Maharaj fought alongside with.

Typical Bollywood bimbo :lol:

She was being a smarty trying to be the saviour of peace, only to realize later that Sonu Nigam was talking about his home at other place, and later deleted the post after feeling embarrassed.
Yes but all you guys are in love with her

Good move by Sonu.

Summer hai. No better time for a full shave.

Hope Sonu Nigam ji is aware about Vaidya brahmins (or) Nayee brahmin (or) Dhanvantari brahmins They were also experts in ayurvedic and traditional medicine, and treated patients according to the traditional ayurveda phisicions.

TPARRHI-W133_G4_HY_1311519g.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Mana ke jumme ki taqreer me chutzaape ke alawa kuchh nahi sikhate par thodi ummeed ap par to hai chicha. meri lagayi hui ummeed par khare to utar jao chicha.
Beta hadd me raho, tum taqreer aur jumme ki baat karoge toh mujhe mandir pe bolna padega, aur agar bolunga toh tumhe bura lagega. So think before you leap the next time.

There is no God but God

Who is "God" here?

The definition of "God" for Muslims is different than the definition of "God" for Hindus.

So certainly this is considered as offensive and Hindus consider this as Bullying by the Muslims.

So you also agree, that this is Gundagardi?

Don't you think this is Gundagardi? Loud speakers are nothing but Gundagardi except one is deaf to hear.

They should be banned 24x7 not only at places of worship but also at all the pop/rocks shows which create nuisance and sound pollution.

Maharashtra is what?
May be not a state.
Only in your case though.

So you changed your tune from Modi to BJP. Good.

Loud speaker is disturbing, in that sense, Azan can be disturbing to some people. Especially who are non-Muslim.

Of course Hindus consider it as bullying by the Muslims.

Impact of such action could be felt by Indian workers in Muslim countries.... Modi is not fool.

Hindus are not even allowed to carry/posses pictures/idols of their Gods when travelling to and living in Saudi.

Enough said.

He never tweeted against Azan, he tweeted against use of loud speakers. I totally support his view. I have the same view for all religion. Nobody should use loudspeakers to disturb others, religion should be private do whatever you want to do privately.

@ashok321

It is good that you raise these points and take on the PM and his party and the larger Sangh on PDF.

But it is more important that you do it on the ground in India to actually make a change.

This is my sincere advice to guys like you and @The_Showstopper and @adil_minhas .
Take on PM, so if someone says anything PM Modi is responsible. This is the problem with India now, this is more rampant with stupid aaptards.

Beta hadd me raho, tum taqreer aur jumme ki baat karoge toh mujhe mandir pe bolna padega, aur agar bolunga toh tumhe bura lagega. So think before you leap the next time.
Agar Mandir main koi takrer hoti hai to bolo. I have never visited any temple in my life where there is any discussion or debate. They do Aarti which simply prays to god most of the literal meaning is only saying I pray you in different forms. There is no negative discussion at all.

Agar Mandir main koi takrer hoti hai to bolo. I have never visited any temple in my life where there is any discussion or debate. They do Aarti which simply prays to god most of the literal meaning is only saying I pray you in different forms. There is no negative discussion at all.
Look mate I don't really want to discuss about religion or a religious place but one of the poster here wants to bait me into doing that.

So certainly this is considered as offensive and Hindus consider this as Bullying by the Muslims.
There are over 4200 religions in the whole world.And most of them believe that they are the right one do you hate all of them ?? Idol worshiping is highly offensive to Muslims so would you allow muslims to destroy your idols in Pakistan;Bangladesh,Malaysia,Indonesia ?

Who is "God" here?

The definition of "God" for Muslims is different than the definition of "God" for Hindus.

Everything is offensive for Hindus nowadays:P!! So going by your logic even Muslims are offended because you pray to idols in your temples and is literal bullying by Hindus since we abhor it. You want to force your religion on us by stopping us from eating our beef steak. Forced religiousness, you see. Please take your idiocy to some other place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom